tk video stream network is open!
The lovely @byungjoo and I have created a kakao chat room for anyone who would like to receive updates about the td stream
instead of posting everything on the mess that is tumblr. Laura (byungjoo) and I can post events, updates, etc. in the group and all of them are put right into a schedule!! There is also a chat that all the members can use. Everything’s super easy and cute and I just got the app today lol
What is Kakao? It’s a free messaging app that can be used internationally. It just requires a valid email. Notifications can pop up on your phone just like a text message. There is KakaoTalk which is the main app and KakaoGroup which can be used for groups. KakaoGroup is more organized and works better for this network. You must have KakaoTalk to use KakaoGroup. Both apps are free!
How to become a member of the tk stream group:
- Download KakaoTalk from the app store and make an account
- Create an ID (used to add members instead of everyone having to share phone numbers). This is not the name that you give yourself. You can use your first name/nickname/url/whatever you want to appear as to others for your name. Ex: my name is Jess on kkt. Your ID is used to add members and prob other things that I haven’t discovered yet. My ID is not Jess
- Download KakaoGroup and log in with your KakaoTalk account
- Send either Laura or myself a private message on tumblr that you’re interested and we’ll send you a link to the group!!
- Then you will get an invitation from either one of us on KakaoTalk to be added to the chat on KakaoGroup
- Accept the invite and open KakaoGroup
- Have fun!! (Is that too cliche?)
If you have any questions or concerns about either app or how to join the group, don’t hesitate to reach out to Laura and I!!