Since I’m in the process of trying to cut down my mods folder to about 1GB I figured that I would start sharing with you guys updated download links to everything that I keep in my game, all separated by folder. I’ll be starting with makeup since it is by far the smallest section (only 12 files! ah!) I already have my most used stuff linked on my Resources Page, but here’s the rest of it for you.
Okay so it’s time for fluffy headcanon about MC and Damien’s happily ever after:
- MC’s handwriting gradually starts to improve because he and Damien write letters to each other constantly. Like every day. He’s not at Damien’s level of penmanship, but he’s getting better. He still seals his letters with the kitten wax seal though.
- They keep up the letter writing even after they move in together. ‘My beloved, could I trouble you to purchase a dozen of the finest eggs when you pay a visit to the grocer after work? I had hoped to make french toast when Amanda graces us with her presence this weekend.’
- They both write letters to Amanda while she’s at college too. She usually sends back a torn piece of notebook paper with ‘ok cool, love ya pops’ written in colorful gel pen and sealed with a sticker (she saves the actual catching up for phone calls and visits, but she thinks the letters are hilarious)
- She usually refers to Damien as her dad’s ‘suitor,’ until they get married and then she starts calling him stuff like ‘esteemed father.’ She also calls him Gomez Addams or Lestat at times.
- Lucien is slow to admit it, but he really warms up to his new family too, especially since his dad is so happy. He and Amanda become good friends and text often, he finds her easy to talk to and she grows fond of her new gloomy bro who’s actually sweeter than he seems.
- After Lucien goes to college and moves out, MC and Damien decide to get a dog. They want a hypoallergenic one though, because of course they want Lucien to be comfortable when he visits. They end up with a tiny fluffy Bichon who they name Queen Victoria. Of course.
- MC and Damien attend pretty much every Victorian themed museum exhibit or event or movie or whatever they can get their hands on. MC has honestly gotten interested in the stuff and lets Damien design him a whole historically accurate outfit too. He doesn’t wear it every day, but it’s kind of fun to put that stuff on for dates and special occasions.
- They avoid scary movies, but every so often there’s a gothic horror movie that’s just SO accurate with the Victorian costumes and has such FANTASTIC attention to detail and…yeah, they’ve got to go see it. Damien holds MC’s hand the whole time and hides his face on his shoulder during the really scary parts (MC lets him know when the scary bit is over and it’s safe to look again.)
- MC is usually pretty adverse to the outdoors, but he really likes working with Damien in the garden. It’s relaxing, and he likes to listen to Damien talk about the flowers and their meanings while they work.
- Damien really helps MC deal with the grief about his late spouse that he just wasn’t able to let go of yet. Damien’s attitude toward death and grieving is really just the thing he needed, and Damien assures him that it’s fine to take all the time he needs. It doesn’t matter that his spouse passed a while ago, that grief is still perfectly valid. Turns out it’s a lot easier to finally work through everything when he’s not trying to put on a brave face all the time for Amanda.
- When they finally get married it’s the most extravagant affair. A very historically accurate recreation of Victorian weddings down to the last detail (except for, of course, no one batting an eye at the two grooms.) MC cries because he’s a big softy. Damien cries too because he never thought he’d find such happiness. Those fancy monogrammed handkerchiefs get a lot of mileage.
- Just Damien and MC being so happy and healthy and in love!!
Summary: Soulmate AU. Y/N has been patiently waiting for years to find her soulmate. Turns out, they’re a lot closer than she could ever imagine.
Warnings: some cussing
SEND ME REQUESTS!!
I’m writing a part two to this so stay tuned!! :) hope u all like! ____________________________
Black and white have always been a permanent part of your life. Only ever seeing black and white meant no love, no soulmate. Every where you turned, your eyes followed the two colors like clockwork, that being the only things you can vision. Red, blue, green, yellow, etc; were all unbeknownst colors to you. Not even facades of memory. They were just nonexistent, in your eyes. To numerous others, they were pops of happiness in everything and every day life. But that’s only because of one thing.
Coming in contact with your soulmate.
It was odd, of course it was. You could go most of your life being around them and not knowing that they’re the one for years. You had to touch for it activate the color in your life and to find your meaningful person. Once you found your soulmate, your world vanished of the standard black and white tones of the sky and objects surrounding your being, to bright, vivid colors popping out at you from every angle of your sight. The first color to be pronounced once found, is the color of your soulmates eyes. That’s the first time you ever see what the true color of your other being is like.
But, you didn’t know what that felt like. You were sixteen years old and yes it may sound young, but the average age to find your soulmate is fourteen. By the age of thirty, if you hadn’t found your soulmate, you were given a grant and told where they were, so you could meet. Most of your friends had found theirs already, having a happy life with their significant other.
You envied their sweet relationships and ability to see the good in people and the real in everything around them. You had no clue as to what your coloring on your own body was, let alone anyone else’s. Your parents had told you that your eyes were a bright Y/E/C, whatever that color looked like, and your hair was a soft Y/H/C that glistened in the sun. But, you couldn’t bring yourself to believe their nice compliments, due to the fact you couldn’t trust the society around without seeing it truthfully.
That is, until one day in Chemistry.
It was a Monday afternoon, your eyelids drooped as you made your way into 6th period, setting your backpack down next to the lab table. Setting your head down on your folded arms, your groggy state almost swept you completely over until your lab partner, Peter snapped you out of it.
“H-hey Y/N, sorry I was almost late.”
You snapped your head up at the sound of the scratchy, sweet voice you loved so much, “O-Oh, hey Peter,” you slightly smiled, cheeks flushing in embarrassment at the possibility of your crush seeing you all droopy eyes and drool trailing out of your mouth. His lips curled into a sweet smile at your state and chuckled a little by the look on your face.
Oh my god, could you try and look any less attractive around the most beautiful boy in the world? Snap out of it!
He reached for his backpack and pulled out his notebook, opening it up to yesterday’s previous lab, “Hard night?” he questioned, turning towards you.
You sat up on the lab stool, scooting it closer to your table as you attempted a small smile in the direction of him, “I guess you could say Calculus ruined me last night,” you chuckled, opening up your own notebook as you started the continuation of the lab, “But the test was a breeze, so you’ll be fine,” you waved your hand in ease at the intelligent boy next to you with a slight tinge to your cheeks.
His lips pursed in a close mouthed smile in your direction as you began continue the lab from yesterday, both of you having butterflies roll around in your stomach for the duration of the period. –
“Okay class, everyone pick up Solution #2 and pour it into the flask when you have completed Task #3,” your teacher echoed through your ears as you scribble down the solution’s change of state in Task #2.
“Don’t forget” your teacher interrupted once more, “if you are able to see the change of color from Task #1 to Task #2 please write that down, and if not just leave if blank.”
You felt a heavy sigh echo from your mouth as you skipped past the “Color Change” section in your notebook. You grabbed the second solution and set in the holder before your mind wandered with a certain thought.
Did Peter know the color change in the solution? Which would mean he had found his soulmate. Did he have a soulmate?
The next thing you know, you’re leaning closer to his side of the table, attempting to peek at his notes for the lab. You stretched your neck, the chair almost tipping sideways so you could be able to look.
Task #3 Change of State: solid to liquid Change of Color:
Instantly you felt your heart flutter and your stomach knot as such a little thing as a blank space could change your entire outlook on that Monday afternoon. He didn’t have a soulmate. Well, he hadn’t found his soulmate yet. The idea caused your cheeks to flush at the thought of having Peter that close to you.
You would finally be able to vision the color of his seemingly soft, lightly curled hair that fell in front of his forehead at times of immediate concentration. Or the true element of his loose and nice fitting sweaters he wore almost each and every day.
The color of his small lips that curl in a small smile every time it seems you embarrass yourself, fumbling over your words while talking in front of him every day in 6th period. To be able to see the light in the color of his eyes pop out at you when his chest rises and falls with every laugh or slight chuckle he lets out when either of you make a stupid joke, both your faces looking down in clumsiness and flushed looks.
If only you could meet his eyes with yours and at that very moment, his gorgeous sparkle would invite you to be apart of him and his love for both of you. You couldn’t even imagine how beautiful his entire being would be with the entire color spectrum spread without his-
All of the sudden you felt a spark like feeling zap from your fingertips. It climbed all the way up your arms, through your veins and lightly touched your toes. Your mind clouded with wandering thoughts and confusion as your head whipped in the direction of the feeling.
Glistening Y/E/C met a sparkling, captivating bright brown and your world turned vividly wonderful.