Plus YOUNG GREG! Tho I really don’t think that amount of detail is passable as a pop figure? It would be really expensive. Rose’s shirt would be a blur fo shizzle. I’m linking all previous collections so it’ll be easier to access them. The other seven are on sketch phase still, so it’ll take more time. I’m leaving the fusion collection to the very end, that’s why Rainbow Quartz isn’t here yet!
*These collections are fan made and are not even close to being official. Just me having fun!
1. POP!Sherlock with his violin, POP!John and POP!Mycroft
2. The official Sherlock coloring book to color the stress away
3. Markers and colored pencils
4. The cheesiest notebook I could find, because how else can you write down all your feelings
5. The Abominable Bride DVD!
6. Some cute positive saying pencils and a crown pin, just because.
1. Reblog as many times as you like!
2. You don’t have to follow me, but if you like Sherlock (and Star Trek, Teen Wolf, Stargate, etc) you can follow me. I post fandom-wide, and my excitement for quality awesomeness means you too will see funny doodles from my arty besties, fic recs, and more.
3. I’ll ship anywhere. I’ll select a winner at random and message you, so keep your inboxes open. If I don’t hear anything from the winner in one day (24 hours ya’ll) I’ll select someone else.
The give-away ends Thursday, January 19, at 5:00 p.m. US central time.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :)