In SnB spartos carries the wooden spear so I will always believe the spear Spartos carries in magi belongs to Mystras and whenever Sindria is under attack it’s the only weapon he uses to defend it. It’s like even through death his brother continues to protect the country he lost his life to save.
Read from right to left, like how you would read manga please~ (Actually I’m not sure, the formatting for this page is a bit messed up)
The latest chapters of SnB have been messing with my feels so much that I just had to vent them on an angsty SinJa comic (it’s going to be a huge project!!!). Plus, I wanted to try out a new manga-making program I downloaded a few days ago… Applying screentones is unexpectedly fun (:
I was thinking of using SnB-ish styled panels and art style for later on pages. Please look forward to it!
Snb 134 made me so sad, poor Sinbad… he’s just a 17 year old kid that wants to create a better world, he wanted to help people. Yes he’s a bit arrogant and stuff but he really has worked hard and gone so far in just 3 years… and from now on he’s just gonna suffer a lot and blame himself for all the bad things that are going to happen… he deserves better! and no wonder he’s so traumatized in magi…
In this chapter of Sinbad no Bouken, it was Masrur’s time to shine! Thank goodness we are finally getting to see more of him! And Sinbad finally returns to Jaf’ar~! Their reunion is priceless! T^T
*** Disclaimer : Sinbad no Bouken is not my work. These summaries are not to be taken as the official spoilers as I am by no means a professional translator. I do this for practice, because it’s fun and of course because I love Sinbad! I would like to thank anyone who stops by to read my summaries. Also, please be sure to vote for Sinbad no Bouken everyday on the MangaOne app if you have it!
The rest of the chapter and the summary are under the cut~ Enjoy!
Since I bashed on these two characters so much yesterday, it’s time to show them some love! I guess my posts can be called roasts since I’ll probably do this for every character I do! Also some of them I listed make more sense if you look at it as you’re in a relationship with him but most can be used as just friendly gestures ^u^
1. Give him alcohol at any time, no matter the circumstances
2. Fill the fountains with wine for a day and see Sin probably start to swim in it
3. Help him with his paperwork so it can go by a lot faster
4. Pretend to be him but make it as silly as possible to make him laugh
5. Be the one to make moves on him
6. Compliment him on how good looks
7. Ask him how does he keep himself looking so young
8. Ask him to tell you more of his adventures, and if he accidentally repeats the same one, don’t say anything because you know he enjoys it
9. Take him on an adventure
10. Take him to a place in Sindria he’s never been before if you find somewhere
11. Tell him he has the day off
12. Ask him if he wants to battle while djinn equipped and then lose on purpose
13. Ask him if he would like to perform in a show and show off his skills like he did when he was younger
14. Act extra flustered when you’re around him. Even though he likes all types, I pretty sure he likes the ones he can tease slightly more
15. Stay in bed with him all day and talk about the times you’ve had together
16. Take the role of servant for the day and take care of him, even with the bath ;)
17. When he says he’s worried about getting older, tell him people are like fine wine, they become a better person (or looking if you’re looking for some extra brownie points) with age
18. When asked about if there are any gray hairs on his head, tell him no but later on, if you see any, pluck them out as fast as you can without him noticing. If he notices you doing this, tell him you saw a bug.
19.Brush his hair and let him brush yours
20. See how many different styles you can do with his hair
21. Give him a big hug when he seems down
22. Do something to special for him to remember his mother and father on the days of their deaths
23. Comfort him during this time and tell him how proud they are of him and what he’s accomplished
24. Get extra dressed up for Mahrajan (or if you never dressed up for it, now is the time to do it)
25. Dedicate (something you’re good at) under his name and do it for him for Mahrajan (preferably on the main stage). Afterwords, tell him how much it reminded you of him and thought it embodied him perfectly.
26. Make sure to get those little snacks he likes when you surprise him with his favorite fish dish and his favorite alcoholic drink
27. Have a drinking contest
28. Take a walk with him around the town
29. Actually show him where the brothel without people like Margarette and Elizabeth in it
30. Go fishing with him
31. Defeat a Southern Sea Creature together
32. Give him a special memento that means a lot to you and tell him that you want to have a little part of yourself with him always. Be prepared for a very heartwarming response back though that will probably turn you into a puddle
33. Tell him that you love him (either as friend or as something more)
34.Tell him that you’re so happy his dreams came true and that you’re happy to experience them with him. Just be warned, he may say that you’re right and his greatest dream did come true as it’s standing right in front of him
35.Tell him no matter what, you’ll always be by his side and how you feel for him will never falter.
I felt so bad for bashing on him so much, especially after the last chapter of SnB so I had to do something nicer for him! I hope things work out for him soon! T^T
Jafar’s will probably come out later today so watch for that! Do you have any other characters that need some love or to be messed around with? Then don’t be afraid to let me know! （≧∇≦）
Here are the raws for Sinbad no Bouken 102 and a summary! Finally finished! Sorry for the delay! This week the battle commences… and wow…that was pretty bad. Next week should be interesting.
Just a reminder, to anyone who follows me and enjoys these raws/summaries, parts of or even all of these summaries could be completely wrong, so be advised as you read them as I am by no means a professional translator!
*** Disclaimer : Sinbad no Bouken is not my work. Please be sure to vote for Sinbad no Bouken everyday on the MangaOne app if you have it!