When I watched the premiere, I felt sick to my stomach… Immediately, I thought I was going to puke. I was holding my wife [Joanne Tucker]’s hand, and she’s like, ‘You’re really cold. Are you OK?’ Because I just knew what was coming – I kill Harrison Ford – and I didn’t know how this audience of 2,000 people was going to respond to it, you know?
Adam Driver on his character killing Han Solo in The Force Awakens (British GQ, Dec 2017)
ELIAS: What’s up everyone! Welcome back, I hope you’re well. Like I always say, you look good no matter what. Today, like you can tell, we’re in a totally different place. We’re outside, for the first time in history.
ADAM: Why are were here today and not at home?
MUTASIM: It’s because one of the people here, doesn’t dare to go to another person’s place because..
MUTASIM: Something happened at someone’s else’s place with someone.
YOUSEF: Mutta is explaining. I thought we have to get tan and stuff because we’re..
• With the help of Adam, Belle is able to pass laws enforcing equal education for girls and boys in the village.
• She also offers free tutoring sessions for anyone who finds themselves struggling and organizes weekly bookclubs for kids to share and discuss their favorite stories.
• Adam places a statue of a Beast outside the castle, as a reminder (@ Descendants).
• Adam and Belle are always there for each other when it comes to the death of their mothers and are surprised at how easy it is for them to open up to one another.
• Madame and Maestro use the enchanted book to travel through Europe, performing at all the famous concert halls.
• Madame becomes the greatest fashion icon to ever grace the stage, and her outfits become a hit with many of the towns that they tour.
• Mr. and Mrs. Cogsworth constantly invite a very reluctant Lumière and Plumette on double dates that they don’t really want to go on but get roped into anyway.
• Sometime between the transformation and the final scene, LeFou goes to apologize to Maurice for lying about whether Gaston had left him to be eaten by the wolves or not.
• Maurice immediately forgives him, saying that he understands how difficult it must’ve been to be put in that situation given the hold Gaston had had on him and that all that matters is, when it came down to it, LeFou made the choice, for himself, to do the right thing.
• Belle overhears all of this and begins to grow closer to LeFou, impressed with the courage he displayed.
• She helps him learn to read, and Adam occasionally comes to join in on their lessons, finding LeFou a very pleasant and enjoyable company who’s able to put him in a good mood.
• Adam asks Maurice to paint a giant mural on one of the walls of the West Wing. Maurice happily accepts.
• Every night, Belle reads a bedtime story to Chip, the two making a ritual out of it.
• Mr. and Mrs. Potts think that it’s precious.
• Adam stands firm with his position on Romeo and Juliet until Belle takes him to see the actual play performed live.
• He sobs. Violently.
• When Lumière and Plumette eventually get married, Madame gives the most dramatic, extra, Oscar-winning-performence maid of honor speech that you have ever heard.
• Side note, Plumette had never actually mentioned anything to Madame about her being her maid of honor.
• LeFou and Stanley start bumping into each other more after having danced together at the ball, but these meeting are often brief and a little awkward as both are too unsure about how the other feels to take things to the next level.
• Mrs. Potts (who is still grateful that LeFou saved her life) and Belle see what’s going on and try to give them a push.
• Lumière, romantic that he is, helps out with this too, but unfortunately has to cancel the plans he had had with Cogsworth and his wife to do so.
• It works, and LeFou and Stanley fall in love.
• Mrs. Potts is just glad he finally found someone better than Gaston.
• Mr. Potts takes over running Gaston’s tavern. He and Mrs. Potts and her tea become the beverage-serving power couple of their town.
• The castle begins hosting events again, but, this time, everyone is invited (rich or poor).