ELIAS: What’s up everyone! Welcome back, I hope you’re well. Like I always say, you look good no matter what. Today, like you can tell, we’re in a totally different place. We’re outside, for the first time in history.
ADAM: Why are were here today and not at home?
MUTASIM: It’s because one of the people here, doesn’t dare to go to another person’s place because..
MUTASIM: Something happened at someone’s else’s place with someone.
YOUSEF: Mutta is explaining. I thought we have to get tan and stuff because we’re..
• With the help of Adam, Belle is able to pass laws enforcing equal education for girls and boys in the village.
• She also offers free tutoring sessions for anyone who finds themselves struggling, and organizes weekly bookclubs for kids to share and discuss their favorite stories.
• Adam places a statue of a Beast outside the castle, as a reminder.
• Adam and Belle are always there for each other when it comes to the death of their mothers and are surprised at how easy it is for them to open up to one another.
• Madame and Maestro use the enchanted book to travel through Europe, performing at all the famous concert halls.
• Madame becomes the greatest fashion icon to ever grace the stage, and her outfits become a hit with many of the towns that they tour.
• Mr. and Mrs. Cogsworth constantly invite a very reluctant Lumière and Plumette on double dates that they don’t really want to go on but get roped into anyway.
• Sometime between the transformation and the final scene LeFou goes to apologize to Maurice for lying about whether Gaston had left him to be eaten by the wolves or not.
• Maurice immediately forgives him, saying that he understands how difficult it must’ve been to be put in that situation given the hold Gaston had had on him and that all that matters is, when it came down to it, LeFou made the choice, for himself, to do the right thing.
• Belle overhears all of this and begins to grow closer to LeFou, impressed with the courage he displayed.
• She helps him learn to read, and Adam occasionally comes to join in on their lessons, finding LeFou a very pleasant and enjoyable company who’s able to put him in a good mood.
• Adam asks Maurice to paint a giant mural on one of the walls of the West Wing, and Maurice happily accepts.
• Every night, Belle reads a bedtime story to Chip, the two making a ritual out of it.
• Mr. and Mrs. Potts think that it’s precious.
• Adam stands firm with his position on Romeo and Juliet until Belle takes him to see the actual play performed live.
• He sobs. Violently.
• When Lumière and Plumette eventually get married, Madame gives the most dramatic, extra, Oscar-winning-performence maid of honor speech that you have ever heard.
• Side note, Plumette had never actually mentioned anything to Madame about her being her maid of honor.
• LeFou and Stanley start bumping into each other more after having danced together at the ball, but these meeting are often brief and a little awkward as both are too unsure about how the other feels to take things to the next level.
• Belle and Mrs. Potts (who is still grateful that LeFou saved her life) see what’s going on and try to give them a push.
• Lumière, romantic that he is, helps out with this too, but unfortunately has to cancel the plans he had had with Cogsworth and his wife to do so.
• It works, and LeFou and Stanley fall in love.
• Mrs. Potts is just glad he finally found someone better than Gaston.
• Mr. Potts takes over running Gaston’s tavern. He and Mrs. Potts and her tea become the beverage-serving power couple of their town.
• The castle begins hosting events again, but, this time, everyone is invited (rich or poor).
you slipped on a patch of ice and i happened to be walking behind you and you fell into my arms wow you’re really attractive au - Holsom please :) :)
Adam Birkholtz has decided that he is a very lucky man.
He is lucky because he is very large. He is lucky because he is very strong. He is lucky because he has quick reflexes. He is lucky because he was all three of those things at the same time when a stranger walking in front of him slipped backwards on the ice, and Holster managed to catch him easily.
But mostly, Holster thinks, he is lucky because that stranger he caught was hot.
“Oh my God, I am, so, so sorry, dude,” the stranger had sputtered as Holster gently placed him back on his feet. “I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going, and I didn’t mean at all to–”
Holster laughed. “Chill, bro, it’s fine. No harm, no foul.” And that’s when he really looks at this guy, and he knows his poor bisexual heart has stopped dead.
He’s fucking beautiful is what he is. Jaw that could probably cut glass, short black hair and flawless dark skin, eyes that make Holster want to do corny shit like write poems about eyes. He’s tall, almost as tall as Holster is, and he’s built. And, Holster realizes as he watches the stranger bite his lip and stutter out an apology, he’s fucking adorable, too.
It’s not even fair.
Holster finally collects himself and stops staring, making himself focus on what Hot Stranger is actually saying. Something about coffee, and ruining his shoes, and that’s when he glances down at realizes that yeah, his beat-up gray sneakers have been soaked and are turning brown. Holster had been so distracted, he hadn’t even felt it. Hot Stranger is still apologizing.
“Seriously, I feel so awful, I should have been more careful, I can pay for a new pair, really, I swear–”
Holster cuts him off. “Dude, you are not paying for a pair of shoes. These were old as hell anyway, this’ll just give me, like, the incentive to actually go shopping for new ones.”
Hot Stranger frowns. “Still, please, there’s gotta be something I can do…”
Holster makes a lightning-quick calculation. He feels his face turning red, but he figures now is his best shot. “Well, um, maybe you can’t pay for a new pair of shoes, but I wouldn’t say no to coffee sometime?”
Hot Stranger’s eyes widen, and for a moment Holster is afraid he’s made a terrible mistake, but Hot Stranger speaks first. “Oh, wow, I mean…yeah, no, that’d be…that’d be really great, actually. Um. I could give you my number?”
Holster grins as he unlocks his phone and passes it over. “Yeah, sounds good, man.”
Hot Stranger’s fingers fly over the keyboard, entering his number, and after a few seconds he hands the phone back over. “I kinda have to get to class now. I’m in med school, actually, and they really, really don’t like it if you’re late. But, uh, it was really good meeting you! Catch you later. Well, I guess you actually, uh. Caught me already. I mean, literally. Um. See you later.”
Holster keeps grinning, even though he knows it probably looks dumb at this point. “You, too.”
Hot Stranger smiles nervously and turns around to finally go to class, and Holster knows that today is going to be a good day.
(Several feet down the sidewalk, Justin Oluransi has decided that he is a very lucky man.)
I guess we could show you. (readerXadam, samandriel)
words: 1002 request:
warnings: alcohol, smut, kissing summary: reader, Adam and Samandriel are at a bar when a waitress hits on Sami. He gets embarrassed because he’s never had sex, so he asks if Adam and reader will show him. Reader and Adam do the dirty and go back to the bar to see if Sami can get lucky.
A/N: this was hard for me to do for some reason, sorry it took me a few days to write. Another fic up tonight hopefully :DD