So @danielhowell, you said your wish for your birthday was to be alone and eat a lot of food. Since I can neither send you a cake nor teleport you to a deserted island, i drew you in a swimming pool surrounded by delicious food. Have a fantastic day!
(No reposting please; reblogging is appreciated of course ♥)
We have a special surprise for my birthday this year: A video of my rainbow-themed birthday party, complete with lots of nomming footage! (Mom is slow at editing videos, so this video is a bit late.) Enjoy! :}
Guys ask me questions please! I'm so bored!! Ask as many as you like, I'll be 100% honest
Simple Life Questions:
2. How Many Pets Do You Have?
3. Dog Person or Cat Person?
4. Diet or Regular Sodas?
5. Biggest Fear(s)
6. Favorite Food(s)
7. Best Friend’s Name(s)
8. Favorite Color(s)
9. Number Of Siblings
10. Favorite Animal
11. Crush’s Initials.
12. Hugs or Kisses?
13. Would You Have Sex On The First Date?
14. Do You Kiss & Tell?
15. First Kiss Story
16. Are You Single?
17. Reason For Your Last Break Up
18. Tall & Blonde or Brunette & A Little Nerdy?
19. 5 Turn Ons
20. 5 Turn Offs
21. Childhood Best Friend
22. Favorite Childhood Memory
23. Favorite Childhood Teacher
24. Favorite Childhood TV Show
25. Favorite Childhood Movie
26. Favorite Childhood Book
27. Childhood Crush’s Name
28. When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
29. Favorite Childhood Activity
30. Favorite Elementary School Subject
31. Favorite School Subject Now
32. College Major (If In College)
33. If Not In College What Do You Want To Major In?
34. High School Graduation Year
35. College Graduation Year
36. College Of Choice
37. Private School or Public School
38. Did You Have To Wear A Uniform In School?
39. Was/Is Your High School Big or Small?
40. What Do You Want Your Career To Be?
More Fun Questions:
41. Describe Your Fashion Taste
42. Have You Ever Had A Secret Crush On A Friend?
43. Ideal Date
44. Favorite Nickname
45. London or Paris?
46. Favorite Store
47. If You Could Go Anywhere For A Week, All Expenses Paid, Where Would You Go?
48. Do You Know What You Want To Name Your Kids?
49. If You Could Meet Anyone, Dead or Alive, Who Would It Be?
50. Are You A Light Sleeper?
TV, Books, Movies and Music:
51. Comedy Movies or Musicals?
52. Favorite Book(s)
53. Favorite Movie(s)
54. Favorite TV Show(s)
55. If You Could Bring Back ANY Cancelled TV Show, What Would It Be?
56. Favorite Actor
57. Favorite Actress
58. Favorite Singer(s)
59. Favorite Band(s)
60. Favorite Song(s)
61. If You Were Stranded On A Island, What 5 Things Would You Want With You?
62. Do You Have An iPhone?
63. If You Have An iPhone What Is Your Favorite Game and/or App?
64. Favorite Fruit65. Favorite Vegetable
66. What Toppings Do You Get On Your Hamburger?
67. What Is Your Middle Name?
68. 3 Words To Describe Yourself
69. Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?
70. Do You Play Any Sports? If So, What Are They?
This or That:
71. Pizza or Chicken Nuggets?
72. Broccoli or Cauliflower?
73. Cantaloupe or Honey Dew Melons?
74. Math or Reading?
75. Flowers or Chocolates?
76. Christmas or Your Birthday?
77. Hot or Cold?
78. Pool or Beach?
79. Cake or Pie?
80. Picnic In The Park or Romantic Dinner?
81. How Has Life Changed For You Over The Passed Few Years?
82. Would You Say Your Friends Are Truly There For You?
83. Do You Miss Someone Right Now?
84. Have You Ever Had A Friend Turn On You?
85. Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?
86. Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years?
87. What Are You Looking Forward To The Most Right Now?
88. Have You Ever Cried Yourself To Sleep?
89. Who Was Your Last Argument With?
90. Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now?
Etc. Part 2:
91. Do You Cry Easily?
92. What Was The Last Movie You Cried At?
93. Do You Save Souvenirs From Vacations?
94. How Many Kids Do You Want?
95. What Are You Listening To Right Now?
96. One Thing You Love About Yourself
97. One Thing You Dislike About Yourself
98. Biggest Insecurity.
99. What Does Your Last Text Message Say?
100. Any Question You Want
Hey awesome person! I did the generator thingy too~ i got this one~ America is a member of the royal family and Russia is a lowly peasant. If you have the time, please make something for it C:
@huggiebird IT’S FINALLY HERE, I’M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, NOT NORMALLY LIKE ME BUT I’VE BEEN REALLY BUSY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME–
So it happened on some balmy afternoon Alfred found himself strolling the castle gardens for a change of atmosphere, thoroughly exhausted from the conference he had just attended discussing dull oversea trade relations. He strolled leisurely past glistening sundials and pooling crystal fountains, wedding-cake pillars spiraling amongst the lavish flowers. The hum of a warm summer afternoon filled the air, a light breeze blowing through the plot, billowing Alfred’s cape and making it snap behind him. The rich wine fabric rippled and fluttered for a moment before coming back to rest, and he caught a whiff of the warm fruits that had baked in the deep summer sun - peaches and strawberries, swelled and plump and ripe. Gold gleamed on the horizon, rimming the platinum clouds and streaking the stained sky with soft champagnes and deep rosewoods. Alfred eagerly drank in the sight before letting his eyes wander and fall on some palace servant tending to the fruit trees.
He was a sturdily built man, around six foot four and sporting a large nose and tight lips. He had a gruff sort of tenor, the poverty swank his tight brown clothing gave off greatly overlooked by a sense of enormous power - rippling patches of muscles could be seen when he bended over or reached upwards. He seemed to always be hunched, as if carrying some unseen weight. His rough demeanor seemed to be almost smoothed, however, by the soft hair that fell long and clung to the nape of his neck, rounding his sharp jaw. Alfred watched in a sort of dazed awe as the pale giant reached a calloused hand to bat it away from his eyes, tucking the strands behind his ear before continuing with his work.
Alfred was surprised to find himself stepping closer to the man, feet carrying him tipsily forward and down the cobbled path. When the servant heard the crunch and crackle of stone, he raised himself and turned to face Alfred fully. The setting sun gleamed over his eyes, soft lavender in color despite his brutal build. He stood straight and his shoulders wilted with the invisible burden as he stood attention.
Alfred’s stomach churned deeply at his dark and velvety accent, the way he seemed to pur, thick silk dripping from his candied tongue. The prince allowed his lips to turn in some sort of alluring smirk at the rich murmur. He was almost surprised something so luxurious could come from a lowly palace servant, hard face caked with dirt and glazed with sweat. But the way his skin shone like porcelain, with marbled lips and rosy cheeks bouncing in the sunset, gave him the appearance of something treasured - completed by his deep eyes shimmering like some exotic crystal.
Alfred lifted a dainty hand to wipe some filth off of his jaw, and lingered there after the dirt had crumbled, before raising his gloved fingers to map his jaw. The servant’s eyes flashed with a sort of uncertainty, but let the prince have his way as he stroked the soft cream and pearl. Alfred almost keened at the plush feel of his skin - how he would kill to keep this man and burrow him away from the ugly world, like the rest of his other treasures. He would dress him in lavish threads of milk and peach, kiss his soft eyelids and feel the tickle of thick lashes every morning, relishing in the raw strength he provided as he ran a hand over his hale shoulders and toned back. No longer would he wilt like some malnourished crop - he would flourish, be as gorgeous as the garden the two stood in.
Yet the prince retracted his doting fingers and turned from the beautiful man as he began to stride briskly back to the palace, his heels clicking crisply on the stone, hands clasped behind his back. It was but a whimsical fantasy. People were not possessions, he had come to learn, but people. While such pampering might bring contentment, it would never bring true pleasure or happiness. Alfred knew - he had experienced it every day of his life. No fine wine or crystal goblet would bring him genuine bliss. But the satisfaction Alfred had briefly seen in the worker’s eyes as he had wiped the sheen of sweat from his eyes was enough to let him know that this man was all right the way he was.
And that was all Alfred needed.
(Feedback appreciated! Trying to improve my writing.)
Summertime means sun, pools, and fun times for everyone but Hunk. Hunk’s been keeping a secret from his new friends, but after being confessed to, maybe love is worth coming clean for.
Preview (because Tumblr is doing a thing and won’t let me post the full fic):
Hunk looked himself over in the mirror, his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes fell downward to his chest. For many, summer was a reprieve from school, an opportunity to be able to hang out with friends and shed winter jackets. For Hunk, it was the season he’d been dreading, fear clamping his heart and lungs every single time it jumped to the forefront of his mind. Usually he passed well. Hunk was pretty sure he passed to his friends. He’d been on testosterone since was sixteen, with both his moms’ support.
my mother the last time she forced me to go to the lake: what r u gonna do when dave wants to go on a date with you to a lake and go on a romantic boat ride me: Dave Actually Loves Me And Cares For Me And Wouldn’t Put Me In A Situation Where I Was Distressed Actually, Because He Is A Good Boyfriend my mother: haha ok get in my kayak and i’ll take you across me: I Will Die