*At the Batcomputer waiting for results, dipping Oreos in his coffee and wearing nothing but boxers, knee high socks, and a SuperBoy shirt. His hair is in the messiest low pony and his nails are still painted black from the last time Cassandra did them while he was sleeping*
Damian, looking at him with disgust:
Drake is a disgrace to this family.
Catch us at @trotcon this weekend for trivia, goofing off, and some good ol’ fashioned drinking! We’ll be auctioning off drinks created by Equestria’s premier and one of a kind bartender to raise funds for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation! All of the proceeds from the auction will be donated.
It’s been a while, Dear Drinkers; I’ve been kept apart from my duties here in terms of the creation of enlivening libations. No longer! I’ll be working to make sure I keep providing y'all the content that brought you here in the first place. You know, trying harder to stay true to myself. Speaking to that en, today’s honoree knows more than most about the pure and unadulterated value of knowing ones self, and striving to retain and grow that concept in a frightening, uncertain, and potentially hostile environment. Despite this risk, today’s honoree works every day to stay who they know they are.
This filly does her best to keep herself true to who she is, until the day she’s fully able to be that to everyone. Doin’ that, while trying to navigate the tricky waters of teenage romance is taxin’ at the best of times. That she’s doin’ as well as she is, given her circumstances, is impressive, and inspiring.
Chilled Wine Goblet. (This is a different kind of glass than a flute. Shorter, and wider. It’s deeper than a martini glass. Looks a lot like a tumbler on a stem.)
1 cup crushed ice
1 ½ oz White Rum
¾ oz Grand Marnier
¾ oz fresh lime juice
1 oz simple syrup (Mix 1 oz REALLY hot water with 1oz sugar, stir, let cool, and ta-da, you have Simple Syrup. It’s 1:1 Water to Sugar)
½ fresh, peeled peach
1 small, edible purple orchid.
Making a Glittershell:
Put all ingredients, except for the orchid, in the blender
This drink is quite reliant on its decorative garnish. Glittershell doesn’t have many means to express who she really is, and accessories colored a rich, deep purple have special meaning to her. I chose the drinks ingredients to match Glitter’s coat, and the orchid to accessorize. Even if it’s not… Matching.
Keep sending in suggestions as to who you’d like to see made into a drink, and Stay Thirsty, Dear Drinkers!
I’ve heard many of you talk about your love for a Rusty classic that he’s brought to and shared at many a con. And I was lucky enough that he gave me the recipe for it in a stream. I think now is a good time to share this simple and sweet recipe in his honor. I’ve preserved the language he used while still trying to mimic the style from his blog. Let’s all pour one out for a really phenomenal, funny, creative, influential, amiable, beloved member of our community.
Ladies and gentlemen,
It’s Honey Vanilla Infused Vodka
1 750ml bottle of 80 proof Smirnoff
1 12oz jar of honey. Like the squeezy honey bear from the grocery store.
1 Actual Fucking Vanilla Bean
Making Honey Vanilla Infused Vodka:
Open bottle of Vodka and take a little swig
Squeeze entire bear into bottle
Place a knife about a quarter inch from the tip of the bean, and slit that sucker from bottom to top. Quarter inch stays connected at the bottom. Quarter inch stays connected at the top.
Put bean into bottle.
Screw cap back on bottle.
Shake that motherfucker like you’re trying to become the next goddamned vine meme for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Put it in the fridge for a month. Shake it once a day for about a minute.
You’ve just made Honey Vanilla Infused Vodka!
Cheers, Rusty! We love you, man. You were taken from us too soon, but few people can say they’ve had as much of an impact as they did while alive as you did. And I think that’s worthy of celebration! Raise a glass!
Dear Drinkers, this month, we’re going to be taking a look at some cocktails that match the season, on top of the reasons that they’re traditionally deserving honorees. Today’s honoree is probably one of the closest in tone and content; in the manner they’ve chosen to present their blog, and the means they’ve used to execute what is, to be entirely honest, a lovely niche within our fair community, that was unexplored by others, and used that space to make a cozy home for themselves. We here at The Pony Keg think that that kind of behavior deserves some recognition.
Ladies and Gentlemen…
(Get back here, you. A Drink is the entire reason this is being done!))
This intrepid cinema-owner takes it upon herself to watch the best and the worst of what the history of film has to offer; and chooses to do this so that we, the audience, do not have to witness things like Birdemic or Food Fight. Their reviews of horror cinema is what earns them this slot, this month.
Truly. A noble soul, with an under-appreciated calling. So let’s show her some appreciation, Dear Drinkers!
A Movie Slate
Dash Pineapple Juice.
Chilled Martini Glass.
A Cocktail Shaker.
Making a Movie Slate:
Pour everything except the glass into the shaker..
The cocktail is based off of an old recipe known as a “Hollywood”. The use of Blavod to more closely match the strips of cinematic celluloid that make up Movie Slate’s Mane was what let me qualify this as a custom cocktail.
Keep sending in suggestions as to who you’d like to see made into a drink, and Stay Thirsty, my friends!
Headcannons of truth or dare with the gang please!!!!!thank u loveeee❤️💞
- everyone is one fucking edge
- Dally has his leg bouncing up and down
- Johnny and Pony are chewing their nails
- it’s a mess
- at least five of the guys get dared to kiss you
- let’s be real tho u don’t mind
- Two bit is always the one to do the best and scariest fucking dares
- ‘Hey Dally you like ur pants?’
- ‘Uh ya I guess.’
- 'That’s nice…take em off and run up and down the street. That includes ur tighty whities.’
- 'Fuck you man.’
- JOHNNY IS LITERALLY AN EVIL FUCKING GENIUS
- HES THE GUY THAT DARES PEOPLE TO EAT SHIT
- LITERAL SHIT
- Okokokokokokok Dallas does the best truths because some how he knows everything
- pony is just the teeny tiny innocent little squish
- HE GLARES THO LIKE WHO TF U THINK U IS TELLING HIM TO DO THAT
- Steve is the type of little shit to ask for a dare cuz he doesn’t wanna seem weak and goes the fuck through with it
- he was once dared to streak at the supermarket
- that’s how he is now known as Streakin Steven
Also market molester by the tween girls
- Soda is just there for the laughs honestly
- BUT BE IS A LITTLE BITCH TO DARRY
- HE MAKES HIM DO THE WORST THINGS
- lol darry smart tho
- his dares are just him telling the boys to do the jobs he has to do
- 'Dallas I dare you to mow the lawn in under 20 minutes…ur time starts now.’
- it’s great tbh
- OK SO MUCH CURSING BUT LIKE WEIRD COMBINATIONS OF CURSE WORDS
- 'FUCK SHIT DICKS.’
- 'HOLY FUCK DICKS.’
- Dallas tries to get you to kiss him
- so does Steve
- and Soda
- SOMEHOW THEY GET THE IDEA THAT MAKING YOU LOOSE ALL UR CLOTHING WOULD BE FUNNY
- 'I dare you to take ur underwear off and give it to Dallas.’
- 'You did not Soda.’
- 'Oh but he did.’
- Dally still has ur underwear
- Darry leaves once things start getting 😏😏
- YOOO THIS SHIT STARTS GETTIN DIRTY
- BUT LIKE YOU FUCKIN RETALIATE
- 'Soda I dare you to kiss Dallas…on the lips.’
- all of you are almost if not completely naked by the end
- they like lose the trust they had for each other
- it takes them a good week until they can look at each other the same
- Dallas still can’t look at Soda the same
- Johnny is just happy he isn’t pregnant with a garden gnome
- …it’s a long story
- And Pony is real glad no one was driving down that street
- it was real traumatic for all of them
- Darry still can’t get the image out of his mind of Soda grinding against the neighbor’s tree until he came out with a cane
- or Pony kissing that squirrel