I need to do a commission drive to fix my computer and then afford my rent in the summer. My housemate is very selfish and decided that her saving money at the expensive of others is more important, so I need come up with a months rent, but before that I need to be able to repair my computer so I can work. The goal is 500 for the repair and rent. I know that’s a lot but I’m willing to draw as much as I need to to get there.
Examples of my art are at pictured there, a flat color is 15$. If there’s something else you’re interested in feel free to dm me. I draw ponies and furries.
If you’d like to commission me please message me but take into account my computer needs to be repaired before I can do most of them. I might be able to use my boyfriend’s for the meantime!
I avoid asking for donations, but if youd rather do that my PayPal is firstname.lastname@example.org
If there’s an oc of mine you’re interested in pls also feel free to dm me an offer.
- Darry is a cat person af.
- Johnny is really protective of Ponyboy (can be taken romantically or brotherly pick your poison).
- Curly is also really protective of Pony (again romantically or brother pick your poison).
- Sometimes Pony doesn’t know who’s worse when it comes to over protectiveness, his brothers or Curly and Johnny.
- Steve would fight and burn the world down for Soda and Pony (he just doesn’t show it that much when it comes to Pony, but Soda knows: he always knows).
- pony grew up with both curly and Johnny as best friends but the two didn’t like each other very much and would always get into arguments/fights with each other so one day pony locked them in a closet until they both agreed to get along for pony sake.
- Steve is highkey gay for soda (no shit).
- Darry once took the gang camping; bad idea.
- Two-bit once let his little sister paint his nails pink, he wore that shit proudly.
- Curly is reallly gay; and emo.
- Dallas used (kinda still does) to have a lowkey crush on Tim.
- Tim and Darry get together for brunch every Sunday to talk shit and gossip.
- Steve secretly started teaching Pony and Johnny to drive bc no way in hell was he letting Soda teach them.
- Curly loves getting tattoos.
- Curly has freckles; pony loves them.
- Dallas has dimples when he smiles.
- Ponyboy is really gay.
- Angela, Sylvia, Evie, and Cherry are best friends and try to get together every Saturday, sometimes they have sleep overs.
I’m assuming you requested for The Outsiders, so that’s what you’re going to get. Thanks! Not sure if the hcs are really annoying but eh.
-Johnny slaps his pockets and bites his nails a lot. Sometimes Pony will point it out and he stops, but most of the time he keeps doing it. It’s normally a nervous tick but it can sometimes be because he’s bored.
-Ponyboy always waits until the last second to shower if he’s going somewhere. He has to meet the guys at 4 pm and it takes thirty minutes to get to where they are? Showers at 3:45.
-Soda uses nine or ten knives when he makes a sandwich or anything. He never remembers he needs to use them again until after he puts it in the dish-water. It drives Pony and Darry crazy to have to wash all the knives in the kitchen because Soda was hungry at 1 in the morning.
-Steve usually just starts making random ass animal noises when it gets too quiet. He’s done it since he was a kid and it doesn’t seem like he’s going to change anytime soon. It annoys Ponyboy sooo much. (A good reason why Steve does it)
-Two-Bit sometimes just laughs randomly. He’ll be lost in thought and suddenly start cackling like a donkey and fall over. He sometimes does this in class and everyone’s just like ‘wtf??’ but he’ll explain what’s so funny and it’s always weird shit. “I imagined Darry wearing a bra and singing into a whisk” was one situation.
-Dallas says ‘man’ 28/5. We all know this. Imagine drunk Dally stumbling around just mumbling 'man’ under his breath. He has a serious problem.
-Darry is rough without meaning to be. He 'playfully’ punches your shoulder and there’s a bruise there for a month. It gets annoying after a while but you blame it on being an accident for a while. Pony has told him he’s too rough but Darry just made a bitch-face and that was the end of that.