Shit, I just remembered I got tagged in one of these things a while ago.
It gets all screwy when I try to reblog so, I am reposting from scratch. Credit to the original thing goes to tigerlilytighfieldoftookbank I believe. Here we go…
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer all the questions asked
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and create your own 11 questions
Rule 4: Let the people you tagged know.
Questions for me to answer:
What is your favourite colour and why?
Blue. I love how blue can be serene or it can be bright and in your face. I have always liked the color blue the best.
- Favourite landscape?
I have no idea, darling.
- Least favourite subject?
Any type of science. I am intelligent and logical enough to handle the courses and get good grades but I just don’t really enjoy it.
- If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what would you have?
Some type of kick ass fish. I love fish and having a really bitchin one would rock.
- Wierdest fact about you?
Shit, I’m pretty weird in general. Uhm, I suppose the weirdest fact about me is that I was born in Texas and moved up to New York when I was very young. This is weird because I’m super ginger and pale, my parents are from up here and I don’t have a Southern accent except when I’m super flustered it comes out sometimes which is really odd because I was too young to pick one up when we lived there.
- Do you have any bad habits? What?
I say sorry so much. I’m awful about it and I’ve been told it is annoying but I can’t really help it.
- Stupidest thing you have ever done?
Yikes, I do a lot of stupid things. I suppose it was when I opened up to a friend about some of my mental health issues even though I knew he wouldn’t understand. He actually hasn’t talked to me since and has avoided me like the plague.
- Thing you have done that you will never forget because it was so flippin’ amazing?
Any of the most recent times I’ve performed. I went to thank my grandparents for going to a show I was in one time and my grandfather was crying because of how in awe he was. Also, I’ve had numerous people come up to tell me how much I can make them feel the pain or joy my dance expresses and how I’ve inspired their kids to dance and how they all look up to me because that’s a wonderful feeling.
- Have you ever had a really strange teacher? What did they teach, and why were they so odd? Yes, actually my current Spanish teacher. He uses a variety of accents, says weird shit and sings Enrique Iglesias and is a character, omg.
- In a world of your own, what would there be?
There would be schools that specialized in everything your heart desired with really low to nonexistant fees because I think people should have the ability to do what they are passionate about and not worry about the money.
- Hidden talents? Why are they hidden? SHOW THE WORLD!
I write poems, stories and songs, I can sing and act fairly well. I hide them because I’m terrified of being hated and not being good enough.
My questions for the people I’ve tagged
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is your ideal day, weather wise?
- If you could be known for something, worldwide, what would it be?
- What made you join tumblr?
- What worries you the most?
- What is the funniest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is something everyone else adores but you just can’t bring yourself to like?
- What do you like best about yourself?
- If you could go anywhere, where and why?
- Which television or film character do people say you resemble (looks or personality, your choice but explain)?
- What is something that seems small or silly to other people but means so much to you in ways you can barely explain and why?
Have fun, my loves.