Some friendly maybe nsfw reminders your parents never told you
1) Always pee right after sex to prevent urinary tract infections!! (which are very ouch)
2) Do not use soap to clean a vagina!! They are self-cleaning and just need water. Soap can lead to yeast infections!! (No me gusta)
3) Some people (like me) are allergic to latex. Don’t let this keep you from using a condom tho! There are also lamb skin (which are really expensive and smell bad and only prevent pregnancy not STIs) and polyisoprene (like SKYN, not too expensive) options available! Safe sex is important!!
4) If you use sex toys, make sure to keep them clean after each use! Because clean is good!
5) MOST IMPORTANTLY!! Before any sort of sexual activity make sure all parties involved give enthusiastic consent!! Trying new things can be fun but make sure everyone is okay with whatever you’re doing!! NO CONSENT NO SEX!!!