Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer questions that are given to you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people.
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
- what is your favorite pizza topping?
I seriously just prefer cheese pizza. Extra cheese I guess?
- favorite pair of shoes (you may take a picture)
My favorite pair of shoes are probably my black heels, which I don’t have with me atm.
- what song are you singing in your head right now?
“Let Me Be Your Wings” - Thumbelina
- where do you spend most of your money?
Starbucks. Urgh, I work two jobs and it’s compulsive to stop at the Starbucks near my house and get some coffee.
- what is your favorite book?
Pffffbbbtttt….. John Dies At The End - David Wong
- who is your favorite person? (hint: me)
I choose favorite people, I find it vulgar. (Tom Hardy.)
- if you could bring one tv-show that was canceled back, what would it be?
Ooooh…fuck…. Black Books.
- what is your favorite fandom related t-shirt? (you don’t have to own it. it can also be the one you longingly stare and through the computer screen whilst petting it and whimpering to yourself. not that i do that. -_-)
I love all the Fandoms Against Hate shirts. I own a Sterek one, but I want ALL OF THEM.
- worst meme out there in your opinion?
Erm…I like memes…I guess the Overly Attached Girlfriend.
- best emoticon?
Does this count as an emoticon?
- ask yourself something that you always wanted someone to ask but no one ever did (you can erase that part and just put your question there) :)
- Okay XD Uhh, Rachel, how easy is it for you to make friends?:
Good question, Rachel. Honestly, on this site I see people talking about how easy it is to be suave and stuff online and then in real like it’s all “omg how do I human?"
I am the opposite. I will walk the fuck into a group of people and just go. I mean, I talk in either a monotone, or with cartoonishly exaggerated inflections, but for some reason I’m considered charming as fuck.
Online though? I have no idea how you people do it. I have mutual follows, Skype contacts, phone numbers, I’ve mET FAMILY MEMBERS. But if I talk to you online then you can bet your ass I’ve spent the past fifteen minutes psyching myself up to say "hi.”
So to answer your question, Rachel, it depends on where I’m making friends.
Well that was wordy. Urgh, here are my questions:
1. If you could have your hair be any color, what would it be?
2. What is your dream pet? (real animals, no mythical creatures.)
3. Okay mythical creatures.
4. Post a picture of the article of clothing you desire most in the world.
5. If you could have any pairing become a reality (like, an rl couple, not just canon) who would it be?
6. What strange things did you do when you were little?
7. Tell me a story about a time that you completely OWNED a socially awkward situation and made it your bitch.
8. What names have you always wanted to name your children? (And if you never want children, uh, an OC.)
9. Post a picture of the place you’d like to live most in the world.
10. Post your favorite picture of yourself.
11. Who is your greatest inspiration?