Yuuri: What?! ME? EROS? I can’t do anything like that! I’m not even remotely close to being erotic!!
Viktor:*remembers dancing intimately with Yuuri; Yuuri stripping down to his underwear, necktie and socks and pole-danced with Chris like a goddamn pro and Yuuri fucking dry-humping him as he asks him to be his coach*
distraction: what are five cute headcanons about sr stevebucky that might not make it/fit into the actual story
Nicenicenice. Let me tell you about some dorky dates and stuff that they’ll probably do at some point but I won’t have a chance to write about.
1. Steve takes Bucky to the museum of natural history, and is in no way prepared for how excited Bucky gets about everything. “StEVe OH MY GOD IT’S AN ACTUAL DINOSAUR HOLY SHIT” “SPACE ROCKS!!!!! ROCKS FROM SPACE!1!!!! sTEEV ARE U SEEING THIS?!???” “I WANT TO FUCK THAT PLANT” “don’t fuck the plant Buck” “I WANT THAT PLANT IN MY ASS” “Bucky people are staring why do you always do this”
2. Steve decides to take Bucky ice skating. It is their first date to the hospital.
3. As both a “thank you for taking me to the museum” and an “I’m sorry for how I acted at the museum” present, a few weeks later Bucky takes Steve to a huge art gallery. It takes them almost the whole day to walk around because Steve gets massively caught up rambling on to Bucky about every single painting they see, and getting irrationally pissed off by modern art. “You remember that painting I gave you last week?” “Yeah.” “You know how long that took me? Three weeks. I could probably sell that for maybe $30.” “Steve what are you-” “BUT THIS?? THIS FUCKING SOCK ON A POLE?? IS WORTH $6MILLION??? I CAN PUT SOCKS ON POLES BUCKY. I CAN DO THAT TOO. YOU CAN DO THAT. FUCK MODERN ARTISTS AND FUCK THIS EARTH” “do you need a hug?”
4. Against his better judgement, Steve one day manages to snag some tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert. Bucky cries. Steve has trouble hearing for 3 days.
5. This isn’t really a date, but at some point over the Summer Bucky will probably take Steve away on vacation to some fancy exotic country. And like, just imagine how excited Steve would be about everything. He’s lived his whole life basically in poverty like he’s probably never even been on a plane before. It would be super cute.