-Kinetic Abilities Prompt List C Edition
Carbokinesis - Control Carbon
- As someone who happened to buy a lot of coal, I end up with
a lot of diamonds.
- You know those carbon filters in fish tanks? I never have to change mine now. I just sort of wave the guck out? It’s an easy chore.
- Don’t forget, there’s carbon in steel. If I take it out, this whole city’s going down.
Cardiokinesis - Control Hearts
- I don’t know why you think this has to do with love. Hearts
are organs that only pump blood. I mean, I guess if your heart beats faster,
you feel like you’re in love.
- I spent years in medical school specializing in heart
surgery just so I could discretely fix people’s hearts much faster than they
should be able to. But whenever anyone asks me what my secret to fast and
perfect surgery is, I have to lie and it’s eating me inside.
- I can see everyone’s relationships, but sometimes it gets really distracting. All these fibrous lines keep obscuring the cinema screen.
Caelestikinesis - Control Celestial Bodies
- Is it weird I can tell you’re an aries? I’m getting that you’re an aries.
- Okay, so making the night sky spell out “will you marry me?” was awesome but I think I ruined a bunch of aliens’ homes. I really hope they don’t know I did that.
- Being a god of the stars is generally really boring. Nothing’s ever been happening. But this little planet seems to be starting something… Better get closer to watch.
Caelumkinesis - Control the Sky
- I can hide as anything that flies. So if you happen to see a bird in my room, don’t chase it out with a broom.
- If you’re going to be like that, I can make sure you always get rained on.
- The world is so boring. I finally found out how to make dragons and I’m gonna take the initiative and just making this happen.
Chemokinesis - Control Chemical Substances
- If it’s on the periodic table, I can mess with it. People generally aren’t ready for their oxygen to become iron.
- The hero can’t come and vanquish me if I’ve given them depression.
- Now that I’ve trapped you in my moat… It’s acid.
Chromokinesis - Control Colors
- A magician’s biggest trick: Turning the entire performance
- I have a grudge against someone who somehow muscled their way into my personal art show. I’ll makes sure they never see color ever again.
- So I can fly… But it’s very… Flashy. Yeah, it’s a rainbow.
Chronokinesis - Control Time
- So, even if I manipulate time, I can’t manipulate space. And Earth moves, so… I kind of killed most of the population. They’re either in space or the mantle.
- I’ve been stealing time from everyone and it’s all stored deep underground.
- I’ve tricked a constuction crew through a time-portal and now they’re building me a castle in 16th century France. I’ll be king and my castle will never fall.
Cibumkinesis - Control Food
- You don’t even know how much pretentious people like to eat my ‘innovative’ foodstuffs. Milk jerky is as weird as it sounds and only comes in 2%
- I’ll win every cooking competition, no matter how much I mess up.
- May your harvest be blighted and your water poisoned. Think twice before crossing me again.
Cthonikinesis - Control Nether
- Powers adapt to new meanings for the word. I’m gonna send
you to minecraft hell.
- Your nether regions are so fucked.
- How do you feel, facing your own late father in battle?
Cukinesis - Control Copper
- When NYC falls into peril again, someone with the ability to
manipulate copper calls upon the ultimate defense… The statue of liberty.
- Yeah I can make a shield, but it’s gonna be copper. Sorry I can’t do anything else.
- I’ve gotten into the habit of driving by old neighborhoods and making all the copper wiring and pipes be sucked into my truck. It’s only slightly villainous.
Cogitokinesis - Control Thought
- If you’re going to be so angry about my favorite song, enjoy it in your head forever.
- I make quite the racket erasing unwanted thoughts. Where those thoughts go though is only for me to worry about.
- My robots seem too mechanical. I should steal someone’s thoughts to give them a bit of personality.
Cognikinesis - Control Perspectives
- Most of the time I just force video games to let me play
first person, I’m not sure what you expected.Forcing people to look at what they’ve become is a lot like
- When people make me upset, I like to make them see my actual point of view.
- It doesn’t matter how far away something is, if I can see it, I can touch it.
Comakinesis - Control Hair
- My stage production of rapunzel is the best in the world. How I found a continuous 20 foot braid is anyone’s best guess. I’ll never tell.
- I’ve created a new breed of naturally pink poodles. I’ll be in the lap of luxury for all my days.
- No I only have one of these wool sweaters. I can just change it’s color because it’s technically hair.
Combokinesis - Control Combat
- Any battle goes may way, from a simple argument to an election. I’ve become the most influential person in the world.
- My personal feelings are always above any actual evidence of winning, so seeing that I may be wrong is terrifying. What if I was wrong before?
- Now that you’ve shown me what your attack will be, let me eliminate that possibility.
Coronakinesis - Control Corona Energy
- Yes, it’s basically like that one godzilla. No, I’m not secretly the kid of godzilla.
- You think you’ve seen global warming? You’ve seen nothing yet.
- Stars tend to move with their corona, so don’t mind the new stars. They were already there before.
Corrokinesis - Control the Power of Corruption
- I really don’t like corruption, so I keep combing the internet for instances of corruption to take it out, hitman style.
- I’ve condensed corruption into these special bullets. I want you to shoot all this list, no matter how nice you think they are.
- Wait, I can basically make this into a hell-dimension? Awesome. Sin for everyone.
Cryokinesis - Control Ice
- If you keep annoying me all the liquid in your body is gonna freeze.
- I’ve got the polar ice caps fixed, Antartica is looking good, and I’ve got enough snow cones today’s day at the park.
- You’ve gotta believe me, officer! The icicle just plain fell on them! It skewered them!
Crystallokinesis - Control Minerals and Crystals
- My modern witchcraft store is stocked full with crystals and stones. And it’s all homemade.
- If I really tried, I could get my crystal healing techniques to go towards a doctorate.
- You picked the wrong mineshaft to battle me in. You’be basically given me the battle.
Cytokinesis - Control Cells of Organisms
- My friend wanted to be a cryptid so we brainstormed for a while and they decided on their form. We still chat when I’m in town.
- Even if I’m terminal, I can just fix it. I don’t see why I shouldn’t be allowed to fix you too.
- Changing what shape my cells take is the ultimate camouflage. No one suspects the dog.