I have a talonflame and a mudsdale on my team, and I was suddenly hit w a sort of “if pokemon were real in the real world” thought on way to the store a la Mongolian eagle hunting…and I really wanted to draw it
It’s @pokemon Day! To celebrate, I am hanging out with our new shelled friend from @qvoro! Squirtle has a dandelion-yellow belly I very much wanted to nom, but I refrained when he offered me a piggyback ride. Only problem is now Squirtle can’t see where he’s going…
what i want in a sinnoh remake: a very long list of unreasonable demands
- diamond and pearl opening- bring back being attacked by starly. c’mon. that as a fully animated cutscene would be a lot more impactful than platinum’s opening
- and while we’re at lake verity, throw in a mesprit sighting. links the player into the overarching plot much earlier on; when did we first hear about the lake spirits in the originals? celestic town? i cant remember it’s been too long
- speaking of surfing, for the love of Arceus please make surfing faster and reduce the encounter rate for water (and caves while we’re at it- mt. coronet without repels is more of a hell than the distortion world could ever hope to be)
- bidoof is every ride pokemon. need to fly somewhere? tie it to a drifblim. surf? tape it to a floatzel. fight me.
- also can we have a way to get through that snow faster like please. give us skis or something. i don’t want to deal with that every time i want to get a glaceon or some shit.
- can we have the option of wearing platinum clothes before we go up to snowpoint? think of poor dawn. she’s in a miniskirt. in a blizzard.
- please use the platinum regional dex oh my god if i have to use a rapidash again i might cry
- bring back mega evolutions- z moves are an alolan thing and we need a way to get more mega stones in gen 7 anyways
- put a key stone / z crystal port on the poketch bc otherwise we’ve got like three wrist things to wear
- more battles with dawn/lucas, tag battle or regular battle, i don’t care, include them more
- i’d suggest triple battles with dawn/lucas/barry but given that this would (hopefully) be on the sun and moon engine that would probably be slower than surfing in d/p/pt was
- cyrus had such a good backstory incorporate it into the main story please
- hey remember those walk cycles datamined from sun and moon? if they are only used in amity square im going to cut someone use them in the whole overworld you cowards
- fix the great marsh, and make it memorable- it’s the last safari zone we’re probably gonna see for a long time
- please don’t kill the game corner please don’t kill the game corner please dont kill the
- if you have to kill the game corner, keep the music and put it somewhere else
- spear pillar goes down exactly like dppt except, you guessed it, giratina shows up and drags everyone into the distortion world. if you really wanna make it about the mascot legendaries you could, like, make giratina unbattleable and have it holding the mascot hostage and you have to battle it to save it or whatever
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY IN UNDERGROUND
- since pokemon bank is now a thing, the pal park will probably be obsolete- replace it with something really cool, don’t just leave it there and have it permanently closed or something
- opinion: don’t bring back the festival plaza. it made interacting with friends online way too complicated. the wifi plaza in the basement of the pokemon center could probably do a good job of replacing it
After 3 years of defending the title of Champion of Alola, Moon/MC concedes when she’s finally defeated. She’s happy spending more quiet days since then. She helps out the scientific community in discovering more Pokemon before deciding to explore the rest of the world on backpack to find more — at least for a year or two. Hau struggles to part with her.
Thought this was appropriate since the fandom is slowly dying </3
Bonus shot of the modded pager gizmo under the cut.
And so, Hector’s finally reached Lana’s trial! But not before some character bits with Hau.
This is where some of Hector’s better nature shines through more. After getting some rest and proper food, talking with his mom and getting the physical and emotional boosts he needed, he recognized what he did and how he acted. He isn’t an outright jerk, he just gets stressed and angry very easily, and acknowledges when he makes mistakes like that.
His first impressions with Lana are a bit… worrying to him, but he doesn’t act as harshly as he did in the beginning of the adventure.
…Although his mood probably won’t be as positive after an experience like this.