I have a talonflame and a mudsdale on my team, and I was suddenly hit w a sort of “if pokemon were real in the real world” thought on way to the store a la Mongolian eagle hunting…and I really wanted to draw it
It’s @pokemon Day! To celebrate, I am hanging out with our new shelled friend from @qvoro! Squirtle has a dandelion-yellow belly I very much wanted to nom, but I refrained when he offered me a piggyback ride. Only problem is now Squirtle can’t see where he’s going…
what i want in a sinnoh remake: a very long list of unreasonable demands
- diamond and pearl opening- bring back being attacked by starly. c’mon. that as a fully animated cutscene would be a lot more impactful than platinum’s opening
- and while we’re at lake verity, throw in a mesprit sighting. links the player into the overarching plot much earlier on; when did we first hear about the lake spirits in the originals? celestic town? i cant remember it’s been too long
- speaking of surfing, for the love of Arceus please make surfing faster and reduce the encounter rate for water (and caves while we’re at it- mt. coronet without repels is more of a hell than the distortion world could ever hope to be)
- bidoof is every ride pokemon. need to fly somewhere? tie it to a drifblim. surf? tape it to a floatzel. fight me.
And so, Hector’s finally reached Lana’s trial! But not before some character bits with Hau.
This is where some of Hector’s better nature shines through more. After getting some rest and proper food, talking with his mom and getting the physical and emotional boosts he needed, he recognized what he did and how he acted. He isn’t an outright jerk, he just gets stressed and angry very easily, and acknowledges when he makes mistakes like that.
His first impressions with Lana are a bit… worrying to him, but he doesn’t act as harshly as he did in the beginning of the adventure.
…Although his mood probably won’t be as positive after an experience like this.
anyway please imagine red and blue trying to get the hand of riding ‘ride pokemon” because they can’t use their own pokemon in alola and
- red and blue are both masters on charizard and race constantly - blue tries to ride musdale but falls off almost immediately due to poor form - red is pretty much a pro at all of them except machamp…he looks so awkward being carried like that - blue loves riding on lapras the most tbh - red hates riding gear and almost never uses it, despite Alola’s laws (it’s too heavy for him to handle, apparently) - blue never rides stoutland but will call it anyway just to pet it because large doggo - in turn, stoutland always brings blue back little gifts in thanks - once stoutland brought blue back a big pearl and blue teased red saying stoutland was more romantic than him - red ends up using his own stoutland to get blue something better because like hell he’s gonna let a dog outdo him - blue ends up with half of Alola’s precious treasures by the end of their vacation lmao
After 3 years of defending the title of Champion of Alola, Moon/MC concedes when she’s finally defeated. She’s happy spending more quiet days since then. She helps out the scientific community in discovering more Pokemon before deciding to explore the rest of the world on backpack to find more — at least for a year or two. Hau struggles to part with her.
Thought this was appropriate since the fandom is slowly dying </3
Bonus shot of the modded pager gizmo under the cut.