Pokémon GO - Things To Know!
Pokémon GO newest update has brought us a bunch of new features, hidden gems, and more!
More Details on the Pokémon GO: Master’s Guide by @megapokemonxy coming for #TeamInstinct #TeamMystic #TeamValor
- NOT EVERY Raid Battle Level 4 Gives You Fast/Charge TM Rewards
- Feed a wild CP ??? Pokémon a Golden Razz Berry to turn its Red circle Green
- Wild Pokémon do not flee as quickly if you feed it a Razz Berry before each throw.
- Raid Bosses are easily caught with Excellent throws and Razz Berry throws.
- Raid Bosses CP are “weak” sometimes: CP 1400 - CP 1800
- There is a simple trick to get Excellent Poké Ball throws every single time!
- Do NOT try to solo-defeat a Venusaur. You will waste a “RAID PASS”.
- RAID 1 BATTLES are easily won when you’re at LEVEL 5 to 17!
- Feed Pokémon Nanab Berry to calm their movements and attacks
- Always use an Ultra Ball on Red Circle “Rare” Pokémon!
- Get more XP by evolving recently captured Pokémon! ~ Have candies ready.
- Capture Magikarp until you UNLOCK the Big Magikarp Medal
PREPARE for Pokémon GO Fest and UNLOCK Gold Flying-type Medal, Grass-type Medal, Ice-type Medal, Fire-type Medal and Psychic-type Medal!
- Articuno Ice/Flying-type
- Zapdos Thunder/Flying-type
- Moltres Fire/Flying-type
- Mewtwo Psychic-type
“+3 Flying-type Catch Bonus for critical captures.”
- Always Throw a Curved-Ball!
- Discard Poké Balls to get extra bag space when needed
- Appraise Pokémon Before Discarding/Transferring them!
- Learn Your #Team’s Appraisal Messages!
- Collect QUICK XP Points by throwing Poké Balls at every Pokémon and transferring them right after capture!
- PREMIUM (100 Coin) Raid Passes Reward You With Premiums: Rare Candy, Golden Razz Berry, & TM’s
- Evolve your Eevee to Espeon in the day and Umbreon in the night after walking Your Eevee for at least 10km
- Lure “Rare” near-by Pokémon in places that have no PokéStops with Incense!
- Collect more Evolution Items by filling up your …. ___________.