How about genderbent Lillie? And Gladion? And Hau?
* He’s not as shy and reserved, but does get nervous around groups or new people.
* He also has a bit of social anxiety , so he’ll always go out with a friend or two.
* He’ll also be almost always wearing a scarf despite the warm weather. He has all kinds of different designs and colors for them and will make some for his friends as gifts.
* She can be very snarky and may come off as a bitch to new people she meets. It’s her way of pushing people away as she has a hard time connecting with others.
* She’s a very loyal friend though and is always ready to stand up for them and Lillie.
* She’s also a very good artist and love to draw all the different pokemon she sees that day.
* She’ll collect and find the most randomest things and proceed to show everyone before putting it in her pockets. She picks up so many things that she jangles a bit when she walks.
* She’s a bit clumsy and will sometimes trip over nothing or her own feet if she’s running.
* She’s not one to really care about her fashion, as long as she’s comfortable she’s good to go.