Little plush Pokeball I made as an accessory to a bigger monster I can’t show yet! I’d love to make some more of these little guys, contact me if you want a custom one. I can make it with any colors or phrase. ♥
Something amazing and wonderful and amazingly wonderful happened to last weekend, I’ve got to meet Red Velvet up close. At a fansign event!
It was truly amazing, they look so much more beautiful in real, than in pictures. I haven’t got pictures, but I’m sharing here from other fan accounts and kpop fan sites, I mostly recorded videos which I’ll upload later.
So here are the …..
The 5 wonderful things (not 4) that happened when I saw Red Velvet
1. Yeri adorably chuckling at my “HI YERIANA” greeting, followed by EYESMILE. Her HI is so adorable tooo
2. Seulgi did the Pikachu after she became clueless for about a few seconds, then she let out the “Pikachuu” voice so adorableee. Her laugh is so adorable! And I gave her a Pikachu On a Pokeball plush toy ^^💛💛
3. WENDY PRONOUNCED MY NAME RIGHT (JANSEN). OMG MY HEART PULSATED. I TOLD YEAH, THAT’S ME, THEN SHE LAUGHED. I WENT TO LONDON FOR A HOLIDAY LAST SEMESTER BREAK, PEOPLE KINDA PRONOUNCED IT THE DANISH / DUTCH PRONUNCIATION (YANSEN) 😂😂😂
4. I told Wendy about her forehead, something like “Will we get to see your forehead for the next comeback?” She then scuffed her bangs and laughed. SO ADORABLEEEEE
5. Irene’s encounter is the best for me BY FAR! As I approached her, she looked up at me (because I am pretty tall and I had to bend a little to see her, she’s really tiny, but Wendy is tinier rofl) and her eyes became really round and glittering, it’s like BUNNY’S EYES man. As I greeted her as “Annyeonghaseyo” with a bow, she also greeted “Annyeonghaseyo” with a small bow. Her voice was pretty soft so again I have to bend down a little to hear her and the crowd screams were insane. I then told her “You’re beautiful” in Hangul which I said “Nomu yeppeoyo”, then she thanked me in Hangul followed by her eyesmile and she waved. (again her voice was really soft). I manage to pass my letter almost entirely written in Hangul to her 💓
When I got off the stage, I have lost all my senses. I lost for words to say. It’s like I’m high but I didn’t go awol obviously
It all happened so fast, the fans kinda have to move quickly to make way for other fans to get their album signed too.
It was just amazing. Just wonderful. Joy even left a heartfelt video message the 2nd day, wish Joy can join the other members when they visit Malaysia again! 💚
A pocket-sized Woozi running around the house throwing mini pokeball plush toys at other pocket-sized Seventeen while screaming about how he has to “Catch them all”. Pocket-sized Dino and Minghao would be the only two who let Woozi ‘capture’ them willingly while the others refuse to be taken down without a fight, but when it comes to Jeonghan he would just catch the last pokeball toy with ease and throw it back at Woozi before jumping onto the boy.
“But you’re my grumpy child Jihoonie. How could you catch me when you’re already mine? I should be the one throwing the pokeball at you instead. ”
dimension-x requested to see my Pokeball collection :) Here is my collection of 1999 23k Pokeballs sold for a limited time at Burger King. I finally got the last ball, Poliwhirl, this year for Christmas, I bought the other five when they were sold in 1999. Poliwhirl was always out of stock! Poliwhirl (closed, wrapped ball. I am undecided if I want to open it. Thoughts?), Jigglypuff, Togepi, Mewtwo, Charizard and Pikachu. I did not photograph each card individually or the authenticity card for every card (each are individually wrapped in original packaging), though every ball has one. I apologize for the not-so-great photos, they’re difficult to photograph due to being so shiny.