Touhou Characters as 90's Kids
- Reimu: That one kid who always complains about her CD player not being able to fit in her pocket. Often times skips school to go change her hair and listen to music in the bathroom.
- Marisa: That "cool" kid who always chews gum and who would always get in trouble for bringing her brand new skateboard to gym class.
- Sakuya: That one strange older-looking kid who's parents are somehow rich enough to buy her a cell phone, but despite the gossip, she hardly ever uses it to call her friends. Despite somehow being quiet and not being active in class discussion, nobody knows how she is able to earn Straight A's.
- Youmu: The one who always upset about how somehow she isn't able to unlock Luigi in Super Mario 64, or mad about how the last person to watch the Blockbuster tape that she rented didn't rewind the tape.
- Reisen: The hardcore "geek" in the class who is fascinated by computers and likes to talk to people on AOL on Windows 95 in her free time.
- Sanae: The third-to-the-most popular kid in school, she is very proud of her huge Pokemon and Disney VHS collections. When she is not sleeping, doing schoolwork, or watching Disney or playing Pokemon, she is always taking care of her Tamagotchis every place she goes.
- Aya: The most popular kid in the school. Loves to spread rumors about other people in the school hallway and she always gets in trouble for passing notes while class is in session. She always has the boombox on when she is at the lunch table outside.
- Cirno: The class clown. Always jokes about who other people crush on and likes to play pranks on other people using silly string. Has an obsession with collecting yo-yo's and bottle caps, and always goes to the milkshake restaurant after school.