Hi, I was wondering if I could have hc of the RFA (And Saeran if you can) conforting MC after a fight with her mother, that resulted in her mother saying she should have never been born (sorry if this is to specific, I just need some cuddles rn (´△｀)
Anon don’t you dare apologise for this being too specific. >< It’s not, so it’s fine. ^^ And I hope you cheer up soon! You’re amazing, alright?! If you need to vent or just talk, drop me a message, okay? ^^ I’d hate for anyone who looks at my content to feel upset by any means. Anywho, I decided to do this one first since you sound like you could really use the hugs right about now. ^^” I hope this helps you’re mood pick up! Also, I didn’t know if you wanted V included since he’s technically a part of the RFA, so I added him anyway;;; I hope you don’t mind~ ^^ *sends anon a virtual hug* Cheer up soon, friend! (V and Saeran under the cut~)
- He was in a meeting at the time of
- When he got the phone call and
heard you in tears he just upped and left the meeting right there. Jaehee was left to clean up the mess
- He came home as fast as possible.
- Of course he doesn’t quite know how
to comfort people – he’s not the best at emotions.
- But he hugs you and fetches
Elizabeth for you to cuddle while you explain – if you feel up to explaining at
the moment. If not, he’ll wait patiently.
- Once you do explain, he looks as
blank faced as ever, but he’s seething
on the inside.
- He doesn’t get when parents say
that sort of stuff to their kids.
- But he holds you tighter to him,
fingers running through your hair.
- “Ignore anything she said. She’s
just blind by anger at the moment.”
- “She didn’t mean it.”
- “You belong in this world as much
as anyone else. I need you in my world.”
- Anything like the above, he will
tell you all that and more.
- Buys you anything you need to calm
- But you probably just need lots of
affection for now
- He’ll convince you to talk things
out with your mother at a later time
- But for now, you get his and
Elizabeth’s undivided attention.
- Yes, even the cat is comforting you.
- He happens to have just returned
from work when he hears your fight.
- He’s hovering nearby through your
phone conversation and when you hang up?
- Bam, instantly in his arms.
- You start crying.
- He asks what’s wrong.
- When you tell him, god you have to
stop him from going out the door and finding your mother.
- Family or not, no one should tell
you that you shouldn’t have been born.
- He’ll reassure you a whole bunch
that you deserve to be on this planet.
- He’ll talk about all you’ve done to
make him a better person, how much you inspire him.
- “Darling, I literally can’t live
without you. You’re like the air I need to breathe.”
- “What do you mean that’s cheesy? It
made you smile, right? Honestly, that smile puts the sun, moon and stars to shame.”
- He’ll make you a warm drink to help
calm you down and put in a movie.
- Cuddles on the couch.
- He may try and sing you to sleep.
- If you do fall asleep…. Expect him
to send a ‘nice’ text to your mother without your knowledge.
- He’ll be pleased the next day when
she phones you to say she’s sorry.
- After all, he plans to be the best husband in the world for you someday, right?
- She’s returned late from work,
having missed a phone call from you which she felt guilty about.
- She feels even more guilty to see
you curled up on the couch watching programs she knows you watch only when sad.
- So she takes a set next to you and
pulls you into her arms.
- Immediately stroking your hair, she
turns off the TV and quietly apologises for not answering the call and would
like to know why you’re upset.
- When you explain, she’s not quite
sure how to act.
- She doesn’t have her parents around
anymore, hasn’t for a while. She keeps quiet and keeps you close.
- Soon enough, she will speak. Tell
you that your mother was probably just having a bad day; that she didn’t mean
what she said.
- And even if she did mean it, you
shouldn’t listen to her. Jaehee doesn’t regret your existence, she doesn’t
regret meeting you.
- “You’ve changed my life around.”
- “I couldn’t get to where I am now
without you beside me.”
- “Please don’t take her words to
- She’ll offer to cook dinner that
night and you can bet it’s your favourite.
- Probably watch some of Zen’s stuff together
and will give you extra cuddles in bed tonight.
- The following morning, she’ll make
sure you’re alright and phone you regularly throughout the day.
- When you’re ready to talk it out
with your mum and patch it up, she’ll make sure she’s right there beside you,
holding your hand or holding you in her arms while you make the phone call.
- Was probably playing games when the
fight took place.
- Telling a quick ‘brb’ to his guild,
he’ll leave his room to find you and see what’s up.
- It only takes one look at your face
before the puppy envelopes you into a tight hug and starts to ask what’s wrong
and what can he do to help.
- Will rub your back to help calm you
down, offer to cook you something.
- If you want to let off some steam,
he’d be happy to let you play on his account and do a raid or something. He’s been meaning to introduce you to his
guild mates for a while now anyway
- Will probably do anything in his
power to distract you from the fight. Take a walk, play some games, bake
something. Anything he can think of. You
guys will have probably baked enough cookies and cake to stock a café
- Once you’ve calmed down, he’ll ask
you to explain what happened in more detail.
- “She said that? But MC, if you hadn’t of been born, I’d still be shut up in
my room and not care about my college work! I’d be a mess!”
- “Plus, I wouldn’t have my adorable
partner next to me!”
- Honestly, he’s gonna shower you
with cute stuff.
- Maybe talk a bit about some random
- “Why do people say house wife and
house husband? Why not house spouse? That’s us, right? We’re some house
spouses! Or, er, we will be in a few
- Expect lots of cuddles when you go
- He’ll even stop gaming early that
night to make sure you know you’re loved by him and the rest of the RFA.
- Puppy just wants to see you happy.
- “She said what?!”
- Honestly…. Do you expect this boy not to get mad? Because if you do, you
are poorly mistaken.
- He is so mad.
- I mean, he never had that great of
a relationship with his mother.
- And he knew how bad those words
stung first hand.
- Hell, he believed them most of the
time which I still cry foul to! Seven,
let yourself be happy
- But no one, and I mean no one tells his MC that they shouldn’t
have been born.
- Lock his computer room, he will hack your mother.
- Of course he will give the biggest
hugs in the world! Squeeze you tight until you’re begging to breathe again.
- If you comment that ‘Maybe she’s
right’ oh you stop right there and sit down because Seven is about to lecture
you on how he wouldn’t even be alive right now if it weren’t for you.
- You are the best thing that
happened to him and he’s going to be damned if you don’t believe it by the end
of the night.
- “Listen, if you didn’t exist, who
would I marry at the space station?”
- “Haven’t I told you how much I love
you more than I love Elly?”
- He’ll tell lots of jokes to make
- Try – and fail – at cooking you a
proper meal for a change.
- SO MANY COMPLIMENTS! Mostly in the
forms of puns – still attempting to make you laugh.
- Work? What work? Unless work is
making you smile again, then yes he’s doing that all night long.
- Seriously, this guy is gonna stop work for the day and night to cuddle
you and reassure you.