- Ali Plumb: I'm still giddy over Dunkirk.
- Nick: Soooo good.
- Ali Plumb: Harry Styles' magnum opus. I just can't believe- Look, this film is 2.5 hours of agony and yet, everyone's watching it. I gave it 5 stars, and Harry Styles is genuinely really good in it.
- Nick: It deserves 5 stars! I predicted 5 stars, did I not???!!! Fifi, how much would you give it?
- Fiona: Five! I wanted it to be longer.
- Nick: Me too! That was the first time when I sat at a screening that Radio 1 made me go and see when I thought 'Wow. I hope this doesn't end.' Usually, I'm like 'Well, this is absolute garbage.' But this was really great! It was so so good!
Everyone's got all these intense, meaningful lines, but I think my favorite I've written this month is "Charlie, you can't fight a f---ing BEAR"