Why is Purple Lipstick So Great?
Everyone can look bomb.com in purple lipstick, I don’t care what you say. There are so many shades of purple, from lavender to plum to orchid, and all will suit your skin tone. Purple makeup is flattering on every skin tone and hair color (and eye color when we’re talking about eyeshadow). Why? The color purple contains both blue and red, colors that brighten and clarify every skin tone. Purple is like a color illusion - it makes your teeth look whiter, your skin look more clear, and will make your skin tone more radiant. Purples are vampy, modern, and yet still sophisticated, and will go surprisingly well with any clothing option you’ve got!
Which purple is right for me?
My personal makeup motto is, any color is flattering as long as you’ve got the confidence to rock it! Purples look good on everyone, no matter what shade you’re working with. However pastel purples tend to be prettier on the fairest skin tones; rich orchids are gorgeous on medium skin tones, and the darker berries flatter deep skin tones.
What are my Top 10 Purple Lipsticks under $10?
1. L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Plum Passion - $7
2. Maybelline Color Elixir in Vision in Violet - $8
3. Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Violet Volt - $5
4. Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipcolor in Divine - $6
5. Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lipstick in Brazen Berry - $6
6. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Vamp it Up - $2
7. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy - $2
8. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Shameless - $7
9. Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Midnight Plum - $5
10. Revlon SuperLustrous Lipstick in Violet Frenzy - $5
DrugstorePrincess.com - Beauty Advice for Every Budget
This review was not sponsored, but contains affiliate links.