HOLY MOLY 4000 FOLLOWERS!?!?! I’m amazed! I’m astounded!! I’m shocked!!! I’m crying, I’m so happy right now! Thank you so much for all the continuous support! I’m going to be taking a little break from tumblr for awhile for spring break to finish a lot of project I have rn, but as soon as I’m done I’ll come back and post all the goodies I’ve been working on! Thank you so much again babes! Please enjoy some Big brother Percy
*throws a bunch of OC drawings
around* LOOK AT MY SON!!
It’s Gilfaeth, or Gil for short! Precious smartass who loves
life and music and cries at cheesy romance plays and constantly gets himself into trouble because he can’t keep his goddamn mouth shut and something about cats and curiosity
Also while editing the story I’m writing about him
I noticed this particular trend:
*something terrible happens*
Gil: *manic laughter* nO BuT LIstEn IT’s fUnNy iF yOu
ThInK aBoUt iT!
YOOO guess who’s reached over 2k followers!! Thank y’all so much
I have absolutely no idea how these follower-special-thingies work and how they are supposed to look like. But I like to use them as a motivation for me to draw something and share it with you since I think that you, as my followers, should see that I’m actually able to do decent fanart as well (✿´‿`) (I just don’t want you to think that the only thing I can do is reblogging lel)
I’d really like do draw more but, unfortunately, I just can’t find the right motivation to sit down and draw stuff on a regular basis ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) And even if I feel motivated, I mostly lack on having ideas most of the time. So if there’s anything you’d like me to do for you or if you have any ideas you’d like to share with me, please lemme know!
But anyway, again, thank you for following me! ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
can you imagine, Aunt May and Uncle Ben (or maybe his parents, I’m not sure about Peter’s timeline… I’ll go with Uncle Ben for the feels though) taking Peter to Stark Expo so he can maybe catch a glimpse of his hero, Tony Stark?
Uncle Ben buys him an Iron Man mask and a little toy repulsor and he’s just bouncing up and down with excitement, gawking at all the cool inventions, but mostly he can’t wait to see Tony
And then he’s disappointed when he hears that Tony isn’t there, that Hammer Industries is doing the big exhibition, and he’s just so crushed
THEN Iron Man crashes the party and he’s pointing and smiling, going “Look, Uncle Ben!!! That’s him!!!”
The Hammer drones start attacking, and Uncle Ben tries to get Peter out of there, but he loses him in the chaos and Peter spots one of the drones
He’s a kid, he doesn’t really know better, but he does know what Iron Man would do
He raises his hand, fires up his little toy repulsor, and then WHAM
The Hammer drone falls in a pile of sparks and metal, and Peter turns around, startled, only to see Iron Man, Tony Stark himself, standing there
“Nice work, kid,” he says before flying off to save the day, just as Ben finds Peter and scoops him up to take him to safety
And Peter is just in awe. Iron Man thanked him. Tony Stark thought that he helped.
To sum it all up - Louis is beautiful.
Breathtakingly so. And Harry can’t find it in himself to even question
the fact that he thinks so. Louis is mesmerising, nearly magnetic with
all the energy bouncing off of him. Harry doesn’t know what to make of
it, but he knows he doesn’t want this night to end.
the extraordinarily ordinary AU where Harry falls in love for the first
time and Louis learns how to fall in love all over again.
Hi, wonderful❤❤ Have you ever thought about making a post and showing your process and tools you use/do when you make a picture :) I'd looove to see that! Like someday when you have time or if you feel like it!
Hey, Shay! ❤️ I have actually never really thought about it since my editing is pretty inconsistent and I tend to change styles all the time, but since I am finally somewhat happy with the way my pictures look, I guess I can make that post! My editing process is a bit wonky, keep in mind I am a total noob in Photoshop! How I edit my pictures under the cut! (edit: it was originally under the cut but I am afraid you can’t read it in my theme so it is no longer under the cut until I fix this, sorry!)
1. I use Reshade! Which, actually, makes a tremendous difference. I use this preset right over here.
2. Then, I open up Photoshop, select the picture I want to edit and run early-grape’s action opal from the angelic ace action pack, which can be found here!The action is amazing but I actually do prefer it without the lilac-ish tones, so what I do is remove the layers that give the picture such tones. Here’s a picture:
After you run the action your picture should look like this, what I do is delete the selected layers which I also attempted to circled around in red. So, to put it simply, after I have run the action I just press del.
3. After this is done I use Topaz Clean, which you can download here, with these settings:
4. After that is done I use smart sharpen (found under filter > sharpen > smart sharpen) with the following settings:
5. Once this is done, your picture should look sort of like this:
So now, we crop! I usually crop all my pictures to 1366 x 610 (so I just select the crop tool and insert that ratio).
6. After this is done I usually adjust brightness, however in this picture, it wasn’t necessary, so we go straight to the next step which is adding a light leak, drag it over the picture and screen it! I just googled light leaks and found this one and so I just screen it, here’s a couple pictures below:
7. Because I stopped using DOF sometimes, very rarely, when I feel like it, I select my sims with the selection tool, then I select inverse and blur the background using Gaussian blur (found under filters > blur > gaussian blur). And, that’s it!
Side note: I am a complete noob with Photoshop, but I am glad I know enough to be able to use what this community gives me to make my pictures look good! So a big thank you to those who provide actions and presets and all the tutorials, you are all so useful and kind for sharing these, so thank you, for helping out a noob like me!