Junior Year In Queens Would Include...
If you don’t understand some references in this part, read the first two parts in the series.
- After the entire summer you had barely seen Peter, partly because you were avoiding him, and partly because when you tried to hang out, he was busy. (Although you knew from Ned that Peter did indeed talk a lot about Evelyn. Oh goody.)
- Plus side: ….
- Actually there isn’t one.
- Ahh, junior year is going to be interesting.
- But at the beginning of school May (you can call her May because you love her and she loves you and she’s like a sister instead on an aunt) invites you over. Obviously you can’t say no, May is just too awesome to say no to.
- You just wanted a quiet night to watch movies and you almost got your wish. Key word: almost. *sigh*
- Authors Note: Guys… just-just take a guess to who was sitting beside Peter when you arrived. *Jazz hands* *Confetti rains down from the sky* It’s EVELYN. Yayyy….