MET SAYO YAMAMOTO & FUUKO NODA OF YURI ON ICE AT A PANEL YESTERDAY AND HERE’S SOME NEW (?) CANON TIDBITS/OTHER INFO THEY RELEASED
- The Yuri on Ice movie has been confirmed. I REPEAT. IT IS CONFIRMED. IT IS REAL. THEY’RE IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING IT.
- Symbolism at the ending scenes of Yuri on Ice episode 1 VS Yuri on Ice episode 12: In the first ep, Yuuri is in total disbelief as he practically falls over while running to see Victor bathing in the onsen. We see that it’s Victor reaching out to him:
- In episode 12 it’s the other way around. Yuuri is willingly running towards Victor. The producers did these scenes on purpose to emphasize how much their relationship had grown & developed over the course of the series.
ALSO CONFIRMED BY NODA & YAMAMOTO THEMSELVES: THE MORE “CUTE” (VERBATIM: “KAWAII”), RELAXED, AND WARMER SIDE OF VICTOR IS SOMETHING ONLY YUURI KATSUKI AND YUURI KATSUKI ALONE GETS TO SEE.
- CAN. YOU. HEAR. MY. HEARTBEAT. BECAUSE. I. AM. FUCKGN.
S C R E A M I N G
- Sayo Yamomoto, including male producers of YoI, practiced and did poses by themselves in their own homes/bathrooms in front of mirrors to try and see which would be the sexiest poses for Victor in the onsen scene.
- CONFIRMED: Yuuri Katsuki is currently practicing in St. Petersburg with Victor Nikiforov. I would assume they live together but that’s just me but cmon guys who the hell are we kidding come ON ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- ALSO CONFIRMED: They totally would’ve shown the kiss in ep 7 (and probably even Victor’s dingdong lmao) if it weren’t for Japanese censorship rules.
We weren’t allowed to take photos of Fuuko Noda & Yamamoto (I think this is a standard thing across all cons with the producers attending), but here is proof that this was an actual thing and that I was there:
note the date!!! 9/30/2017.
OTHER THINGS FROM THE CON THAT IM STILL NOT DONE SCREAMING ABOUT: