why do you not want people involved in ddlg or any kind of kink to follow you
For many reason but I’ll give you a few and hope it will make it clearer.
- I still to this day call my dad a “daddy” because I love him so much and he will always be a daddy to me and when people use it in a kink, I literally want to slap the shit out of that person because I am disgusted to a very high level
- I believe in freedom in bedroom BUT it should stay in bedroom and if you tell me that “it’s a lifestyle”, I will tell you that there is something VERY wrong with you.
- It makes me want to throw up when someone reblogs my promotional posts and add caption “daddy please buy me this, I was a very good girl recently”. This move is an instant block, I can’t even be bothered to message someone and ask to remove it.
- I hate seeing my posts (especially my reviews) being reblogged between butts and boobs. I did not create my blog to be rebloged to porn places.
- I had a friend who was abused by her dad and seeing “oh daddy spank me,I’ve been a bad girl” makes me want to delete the person from the face of the Earth. I feel very sorry for people who were abused by their dads and have to see this bullshit on tumblr.
Those are basically the main reasons I don’t want any kind of kink blog following me. If you are normal, friendly and never reblog stuff and write “oh daddy please buy me this” and respect my reviews and never interact with them, you are free to follow me. But if you do those things, please stay away.