I like your prompts/starts!! :) I have a request for an Omega's first heat and they want to be bonded, but Alpha still has a clear head and rejects the Omega.
I’m sorry love, I’ll do like a few starters. This is kinda hard to do without just having them repeating them really.
- - “I’m sorry, but I can’t do this.”
- - “No. I don’t want to ruin what we have.”
- - “I don’t want to take advantage of you. Please, understand.”
- - “We can’t do this, this is your heat talking.”
- - Omega suddenly goes into heat around a long time, having feelings for their Alpha friend, and tries to mount them. Alpha shoves them off, then proceeds to explain why they can’t bond.
- “I won’t do this to you.”
- - Alpha locks the Omega in their bedroom, whining themselves as they try to keep their instincts at bay.
- - Alpha having to use their Alpha voice in order to subdue the Omega. Alpha having to deal with the skittish and pained Omega as they try to keep themselves from an accidental bond.
- “You aren’t thinking right, don’t do this.”
- - Omega crying and begging the Alpha to bond/love them after the rejection, the Alpha having to be straight faced as they keep their instinct down.
- “W-What? W-Why don’t you want me, Alpha? P-Please…tell me!”
- - Alpha nearly going feral as they are trying to talk their Omega out of bonding.
- - Alpha just about to claim the Omega, but then throwing themselves off and rushing away.
- - “God, you smell so god. Please, I need to get away.”
- - Omega crying and shutting down once they are rejected, trying to climb onto the Alpha to get them to mate/bond them.
- - “P-Please, I can make y-you feel good. P-Please, Alpha, be mine.”
So if you can’t tell, these aren’t very good. I have no inspiration for this. Maybe in the future I will do more of these. Send me some of your own staters or prompts for this topic.