Not to burst your bubble, but we European side of the Hetalia fandom would love to remind you that
- we have no Walmart. We have LIDL and other chains.
- Supermarkets and stores are generally smaller, also seen the density of population is higher
- we don’t use dollars. We have many other currencies, most of us use euros.
- Our countries are all old as balls
- We have different laws, especially when it comes to legal age. Eg Alfred could buy alcohol in Europe.
- Most countries have free public health care, even in private centers you spend less than in the US
- We are roughly 715 millions. Europeans, despite the various ethnicities and cultural diversity, are considered white.
- Less than 4% of the total population are immigrants. If you want POCs, draw African characters. We need and like them too.
- We don’t have all the products you buy in the US. Some are banned because they contain unhealthy chemicals, some just don’t get sold here.
- Also, there are cultural things that belong within the US area and make no sense to us. Like, we write day/month/year. Nobody would get the 4/20 joke.
We just wanted to point out that your headcanons are fine, but stop making them Americo-centric when dealing with people from other continents, please. Here in Europe as well we’re having it different than you.