Would you please be able to do baking with Ben Platt headcannons please?
- Every Sunday, you and Ben bake something together. Doesn’t matter what it is.
- You’re a very experienced baker, and Ben is in awe of your baking skills the first time you bake for him.
- You try to help Ben make an apple pie, but it doesn’t end very well. There is stewed apple and flour all over the kitchen bench, and your aprons are messes.
- You decide that next week you’re baking cookies, because my god you were ambitious to start with an apple pie.
- Ben keeps eating bits of the cookie dough, but let’s be real, so do you.
- There’s always 80’s music playing when you bake, so when you’re washing up the dishes, you’re both dancing really badly to Michael Jackson.
- Over time, Ben gets really good at baking, and one day you come home to find the apartment smelling beautiful and Ben pulling a cake out of the oven. You have never been more in love with him.
- He bought the two of you really cute matching ‘Mr’ and ‘Mrs’ aprons, even though you’re not married. They’ve got little apples on them, and Ben thought it’d be funny to commemorate your first baking disaster.
- You love kissing Ben after you’ve been baking, because he tastes really sweet and it’s just fun. However, Ben loves to run his (now flour coated) hands through your hair, and you end up with flour in it if you let the kissing get a bit too carried away.
- You and Ben bake your wedding cake together, and everyone keeps asking who made it. You just smile and point at each other. Everyone thinks it’s absolutely adorable.
- After the wedding, people always ask you two to make cakes for different events.
- You eventually start charging people, because “Goddamnit Ben, I just want to overcharge Will for this cake. Is that too much to ask?”