Ohh yes… Halamshiral might be one of my favourite missions in DAI, but I am still EXTREMELY PISSED OFF by:
- the lack of dresses for female members of the Inquisition
- that asslong dancing sequence with damn Florianne while you only get 0,0005s of awkward dance on a balcony with your LI
- these stupid locked doors that can be opened only by rogue Inquisitors because FUCK MAGES AND WARRIORS
- seriously, where the fuck is a pretty dress and mask for my Inquisitor???
- Cole who would instantly crack Florianne’s plan if he got closer to her but somehow he ended up in private quarters on the second floor
- the lack of Varric’s interactions with his greatest Orleasian fans discussing the best parts of Swords and Shields
- inability of grabbing Cullen’s bottom yourself
- your LI who gives literally 0 fucks about your dance with Florianne and THAT AWKWARD BOW
- Dorian who didn’t dance with 10 silk scarves after all
- why I couldn’t do pranks and eat cookies with Sera in the palace???
- CAPRISE COINS. WHY?
- Iron Bull whose behaviour was waaaAAAAAaaaay too good
- Solas… actually… ENJOYING HIMSELF??????
- Cassandra not punching some dumb nobleman in his face. Accidentally. A few times.
- THE LACK OF FUCKING DRESSES
- Celene being busy like all the time and sending some fancy ladies to talk with you, while she was standing alone on the balcony
- THAT STUPID, INEVITABLE DANCE WITH FLORIANNE
- the lack of Leliana and Morrigan’s interactions (C’MON! LELIANA WOULD MAKE FUN OF MORRIGAN BECAUSE SHE WORE THE DRESS WHICH LELIANA DESCRIBED IN DA ORIGINS)
- also… just Morrigan in a fancy dress “working” at the court [Warden’s muffled laughter in the background]
- Vivienne really not playing The Game. Like at all. And we know she would make everyone kneel there.
- hey! I really want to hear all the stories about Josie’s childhood! B(
- the party would be so much better if King Alistair happened to be there and you could accidentally make him the Orlesian Emperor
- or make yourself the emperor because what would be more offensive to Orleasians than… perhaps a mage qunari on their throne? :’)))
- or even a stable boy, but not THIS TRIO OR CORYPHULLUS
- Blackwall who should charm all the ladies there and not brood in the dark corner
- ah, did I mention… DRESSES?!
- I can bet no one saw me climbing that railing to get to the private rooms in the garden full of people :’)
but at the same time I got to see this
so like I said… Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts is one of my fave quests, it’s perf <3