Eva foam bracers tutorial
*sorry for my english if any errors*
My page: www.facebook,com/m.cosplay
- Use plastic wrap to cover the area you want to take out the pattern from.
- Then cover it with tape.
- Cute it and paste the pattern to paper. (I always add lil bit extra in the sides in this case added left, right and bot)
- Paste them to Eva foam and cut it.
- Add details with foamy (borders) and glue everything.
- The small cut you see in the back its because that way I can Fit my fist with no problem.
- Cover it with wood glue.
- Now with plasti-dip.
- Paint it and after it dries put a layer of modge podge.