• The cusp or beginning point of the first house is called the ascendant aka rising sign
•The sign of the ascendant,planets aspecting the ascendant,and any planet in the 1st house strongly color your physical appearance,characteristics,mannerisms,and how you normally act
•The ruling planet of the sign on the ascendant will be of much importance in your life(other than the positions of the Sun and Moon)so you need to check the house position and aspects made to said planet
•The ascendant generally rules physical appearance in terms of facial characteristics
• Other factors in the chart affect appearance such as planetary dominants,and the sign and house positions of the Sun and Moon
•Venus in the 1st house/Conjunct the ascendant and Libra/Taurus risings are more likely to have more physically pleasing/attractive faces but you do not need this placement to be physically attractive to someone-check out other placements/your synastry w/ppl 💗💗💗 P.S. Not all with said placements are guaranteed to be exceptionally attractive,they could just be gifted socially or with some other Venusian quality
•If they got Jupiter in the 1st they prolly thicc af😩💦💦
• Planetary/Sign influences in any house can be expressed in so many ways,it’s just likely that what you hear is most likely to be manifested due to them being common circumstances to occur in peoples’ lives
• I’ve read that the 1st house also affects early life and environment along with the 3rd house and 4th house,like Pluto in the 1st can manifest as one having to become self sufficient at an early age due to hardships making one somewhat of a loner while Venus in the 1st may have a more pleasant outlook on life due to peaceful early experiences
• Men with moon in the 1st(Venus can do this too) tend to have more feminine faces and/or mannerisms and vibes 🌙
• Watery placements here(Cancer/Pisces ascendants or Moon/Neptune in the 1st house) tend to soak up the emotional coloring of the atmosphere so it’s best for you bitches to imagine a white light around you as you are subject to the moods of others💦💦
• Mars in the 1st is coming to shit on all you bitches.
• Pisces ascendants/Neptune in the 1st house/ in Conjunction,Trine,Sextile to the ascendant are usually blessed with a dreamy,magnetic quality to the eyes✨☁️✨
• They say that Scorpio ascendants/ Pluto in the 1st house have penetrating stares/gazes but Ima be honest I ain’t notice none of u hoes. 😬🤗🤗
• Uranus in the 1st house is said to be hella tall but I know a lot of short bitches with Uranus in the 1st so always check how ur ascendant is aspected or if there are other planets in there
• @ayyries said it first, Capricorn risings got that resting bitch face.
•Beyoncé got a Venus-Pluto conjunction right on her Libra ascendant and Pluto tends to intensify characteristics of the sign it’s in or planets it aspects I guess u can say she’s intensely beautiful,yet dangerous woman with that Pluto up there🌷🐝🐝🐝
•Mars,Saturn, and Plutonian(also the signs ruling them) risings tend to be intimidating in certain ways like Mars is probably more intimidating in an outspoken,threatening way(@ Nicki I love u)🔥🔥🔥 while Saturn and Pluto are more intimidating in a quiet way giving them a more mysterious “fuck with me at ur own risk” vibe but sometimes these 2 are just very introverted
•Sun and Mars affecting this sector usually gives physical strength so don’t fucking trip🌚🌚
• Sun/Leo risings like @zodiacale tend to usually have really thick,beautiful hair but I’ve read that men can be prone to balding especially if the Sun is afflicted ☀️
•Taurus,Cancer,Leo,and Pisces risings are more prone towards having weight problems as well as Jupiter risings,but this is usually manifested later in life for some of them
• The asteroid Chiron is associated with ones’ most painful experiences especially in early life,as well as healing so with the 1st house, one could have some wound associated with self image,insecurities/pain related to appearance, or easily be a victim to bullying in childhood, like this all depends on circumstances in ones life
✨Quick little note: This is my first astrology post and I’d appreciate it if other astroblogs added to my notes with their own observations and/or knowledge or correct me if I’m wrong and they know more or something lol
Sometimes a sith discovers that his offspring is distressed and in need of reassurance. Sometimes said sith has absolutely no idea how to handle this.</p>
<p>inspired by a conversation on deviantart with @kaelinaloveslomaris
bonus points if y'all guess what screenshots from what movie I used as a reference
Mercury, it wasn’t love
how much we liked to call it that.
We were white
hot sparks, we were
sticks of dynamite.
You fucked me to get back at her and
couldn’t resist coming back for more.
Your radioactive lips, your
were a wrinkle in my
iron plan. Convinced myself I
could handle your heat. We only talked
when you were taking
my clothes off,
but I talked myself
into orbiting you.
A quicksilver tongue and a wicked smile
were my poison,
malt whiskey was yours;
pouring it into
your cratered heart each night.
Mercury, you never tried
to self-regulate, never knew
Did you think I’d stay
to watch you destroy yourself?
Did you think I’d let you take me
down with you?
the nine people i have loved as planets: mercury // L.H
hey y'all, do you like: sci-fi, WOC main characters, found family, space operas, and/or lesbians* that get a happy ending?
if you answered yes to any of the above GO READ ‘THE LONG WAY TO A SMALL, ANGRY PLANET’ RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
*technically one of the characters is bi/pan and the other’s sexuality is never explicitly defined, but in any case my point here is that two women have a relationship and neither of them die or really have anything particularly traumatizing happen to them (and one of the women involved is the main character)
New day, new series of photos. I’m going to try to blog about the planets of the Solar System; First up is Mercury, which is the smallest and innermost planet. With a diameter ~4878km, it is smaller than some of the moons in the Solar System. The small planet in a 3:2 resonance with the sun, giving it a unique position where a single day takes 2 Mercurian years. It has the smallest tilt of any planet in the Solar System at just 1/30 of a degree.
Mercury is well known for having a heavily cratered surface. This image taken by NASA’s messenger probe highlighted the fact that the surface of Mercury is significantly more heterogeneous than Mars or the Moon. This accurately reflects the random nature of comet and asteroid impacts, which are believed to be the primary cause of the planets cratered appearance. An example of an impact basin is Caloris Planitia, which was discovered in 1974. Mercury has multiple compressional features, as when its interior cooled, it contracted and its surface began to deform.
Mercury has been explored by 2 NASA spacecraft (Mariner 10 and MESSENGER) and will be explored by 2 spacecraft made by the European Space Agency and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (Project name: BepiColombo).
Mariner 10 was the first spacecraft to visit Mercury in 1974, with the primary aim to map out the geological features. However, due to its trajectory, all of its close approaches were on the same side of the planet, meaning only 45% of the surface was accurately mapped. It did provide many photographs of the surface on the planet that helped reveal some geological features, such as the many craters. It also revealed the fact that Mercury has a magnetic field that deflects the passing solar wind.
MESSENGER was the second and most recent exploration of the planet, with its first fly-by of the planet in early 2008. Its primary aim was to find the answers to key issues, such as whether Mercury has ice at its poles. The spacecraft was capable of taking much higher resolution images than its predecessor, allowing the terrain to be studied in much greater detail.
Finally, the BepiColombo mission conducted by the ESA and the JAXA is expected to reach Mercury in 2025 and carry detailed analysis of the Magnetosphere of the planet whilst studying the planet in different wavelengths, such as UV.
Thanks guys if you made it this far. I know this is a LOT longer than my usual posts but I thought that it would be good to talk about the planets and their observational history in a bit more detail since there are only a handful of them nearby.