• The cusp or beginning point of the first house is called the ascendant aka rising sign
•The sign of the ascendant,planets aspecting the ascendant,and any planet in the 1st house strongly color your physical appearance,characteristics,mannerisms,and how you normally act
•The ruling planet of the sign on the ascendant will be of much importance in your life(other than the positions of the Sun and Moon)so you need to check the house position and aspects made to said planet
•The ascendant generally rules physical appearance in terms of facial characteristics
• Other factors in the chart affect appearance such as planetary dominants,and the sign and house positions of the Sun and Moon
•Venus in the 1st house/Conjunct the ascendant and Libra/Taurus risings are more likely to have more physically pleasing/attractive faces but you do not need this placement to be physically attractive to someone-check out other placements/your synastry w/ppl 💗💗💗 P.S. Not all with said placements are guaranteed to be exceptionally attractive,they could just be gifted socially or with some other Venusian quality
•If they got Jupiter in the 1st they prolly thicc af😩💦💦
• Planetary/Sign influences in any house can be expressed in so many ways,it’s just likely that what you hear is most likely to be manifested due to them being common circumstances to occur in peoples’ lives
• I’ve read that the 1st house also affects early life and environment along with the 3rd house and 4th house,like Pluto in the 1st can manifest as one having to become self sufficient at an early age due to hardships making one somewhat of a loner while Venus in the 1st may have a more pleasant outlook on life due to peaceful early experiences
• Men with moon in the 1st(Venus can do this too) tend to have more feminine faces and/or mannerisms and vibes 🌙
• Watery placements here(Cancer/Pisces ascendants or Moon/Neptune in the 1st house) tend to soak up the emotional coloring of the atmosphere so it’s best for you bitches to imagine a white light around you as you are subject to the moods of others💦💦
• Mars in the 1st is coming to shit on all you bitches.
• Pisces ascendants/Neptune in the 1st house/ in Conjunction,Trine,Sextile to the ascendant are usually blessed with a dreamy,magnetic quality to the eyes✨☁️✨
• They say that Scorpio ascendants/ Pluto in the 1st house have penetrating stares/gazes but Ima be honest I ain’t notice none of u hoes. 😬🤗🤗
• Uranus in the 1st house is said to be hella tall but I know a lot of short bitches with Uranus in the 1st so always check how ur ascendant is aspected or if there are other planets in there
• @ayyries said it first, Capricorn risings got that resting bitch face.
•Beyoncé got a Venus-Pluto conjunction right on her Libra ascendant and Pluto tends to intensify characteristics of the sign it’s in or planets it aspects I guess u can say she’s intensely beautiful,yet dangerous woman with that Pluto up there🌷🐝🐝🐝
•Mars,Saturn, and Plutonian(also the signs ruling them) risings tend to be intimidating in certain ways like Mars is probably more intimidating in an outspoken,threatening way(@ Nicki I love u)🔥🔥🔥 while Saturn and Pluto are more intimidating in a quiet way giving them a more mysterious “fuck with me at ur own risk” vibe but sometimes these 2 are just very introverted
•Sun and Mars affecting this sector usually gives physical strength so don’t fucking trip🌚🌚
• Sun/Leo risings like @zodiacale tend to usually have really thick,beautiful hair but I’ve read that men can be prone to balding especially if the Sun is afflicted ☀️
•Taurus,Cancer,Leo,and Pisces risings are more prone towards having weight problems as well as Jupiter risings,but this is usually manifested later in life for some of them
• The asteroid Chiron is associated with ones’ most painful experiences especially in early life,as well as healing so with the 1st house, one could have some wound associated with self image,insecurities/pain related to appearance, or easily be a victim to bullying in childhood, like this all depends on circumstances in ones life
✨Quick little note: This is my first astrology post and I’d appreciate it if other astroblogs added to my notes with their own observations and/or knowledge or correct me if I’m wrong and they know more or something lol
Sometimes a sith discovers that his offspring is distressed and in need of reassurance. Sometimes said sith has absolutely no idea how to handle this.</p>
<p>inspired by a conversation on deviantart with @kaelinaloveslomaris
bonus points if y'all guess what screenshots from what movie I used as a reference
You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you’re made of… well, I hope I’m there, catching some of the light coming off you that day.
New day, new series of photos. I’m going to try to blog about the planets of the Solar System; First up is Mercury, which is the smallest and innermost planet. With a diameter ~4878km, it is smaller than some of the moons in the Solar System. The small planet in a 3:2 resonance with the sun, giving it a unique position where a single day takes 2 Mercurian years. It has the smallest tilt of any planet in the Solar System at just 1/30 of a degree.