Based on this post , me, @planethal and @nico-mode decide to make a blog for making weekly contests those who don’t have the game can vote but u can submit weekly following theme- the more u show u want it the more we plan to make it a possibility- what do u guys think?
Gojira & Planet H feat. Robin (robin and the backstabbers) - “Regele Verii” single & video release party happening in almost 20 minutes @ Control / Sala Berlin #gojira #planeth #robin #robinandthebackstabbers #salaberlin #liveatcontrol #clubcontrol #concert #controlclub #concertecontrol #djset (at Control Club)
I think that the idea for community contests are great but I think you might have to take in to consideration the fact that the community isn’t really huge and without active participants these type of things have a habit of dying out quickly. But it sounds like a lot of fun, especially the community voting! (now I kinda want to hold my own contest, haha!)
Thank you for showing so much interest in this, it really means alot to us When you want to tag us in stuff, please use the tagContestalamode If you use the tag contest-a-la-mode, NOTHING WILL SHOW UP BECAUSE OF THE DASHES.Thank you!
What this blog is, is a place for everyone to have fun, meet other people through the games and have fun playing the games through a friendly contest. Each week will have a different theme, please read the pages (but since this is the first ever blog post, the rules will be below for people on mobile)
@nico-mode will be making a post introducing herself for mobile users. You can use both 3ds games! and @kawaiifairytalegirlsmode will introduce herself later because she’s currently out. If you have any questions, we’ll be happy to help. contact us here and one of us will answer and you’ll know because we’ll sign off with, e.g. Admin Hal, Admin Nico ect ect
1. Three pictures per submission: one full body, one half body, and one lower body
2. One submission per competition, once submitted you can’t withdraw your entry
3. All images in the photo booth/studio should be with a white background, and pictures outside the photo booth/studio should be in daylight (no photos should be taken in sunset or night) (it would be better if your photos are taken in the photo booth/studio!)
4. Facial expression is your choice, so is position/pose
5. No border allowed 6. You can vote on more than one person, but only one vote per person. Likes are considered votes, reblogs are not considered votes
7. All votes will be taken until Thursday 6pm GMT. All entries submitted after this time won’t be counted
8. A new theme will be announced every Friday by @kawaiifairytalegirlsmode. You have from the moment the theme is announced to Thursday to submit your entry!
Anyone who doesnt follow the rules, your submission will be deleted, and an ask will be sent to tell you which rule you have broken (except for rule 6). If you break a rule, you can resubmit a new entry (so make sure it follows the rules!)
Also, each week Admin Hal will dress up and set an example for each theme for you to follow, the judges have a special category where you, the public will judge who out of the three dressed up best for the theme and we will judge you. Winners will be announced on Friday as the next theme is announced
How many thumbs up to this?
Kids Toys QToys Zig Zag Racing Car (Wooden Toys) DIY Wooden Crate Storage and Display for Hot Wheels Cars 39 Coolest Kids Toys You Can Make Yourself
Drop the cars on the racks and enjoy watching them race down the board. This toy is fun and attractive for kids of all ages It is recommended for