Every millennium or so, Apollo will bless some mortal/Demigod with a piwer known at the “Apollo’s Lyre”. That person, if they sing just the right way, can summon objects and people with just their voice
Scorpio- The Scorpion
Your element: Water
Your ruling planet: Pluto
Symbol: The scorpion
Your stone: Topaz
Life pursuit: To survive against all opposition
Scorpio’s secret desire: To triumph
- Scorpio’s lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships.
- Scorpios are the “most powerful” of the zodiac
- Even as children, Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years
- Many astrologers call this sign the “oldest souls”
- Scorpios often know all of the answers except sometimes, they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.
- Passion, desire and power go hand-in-hand for Scorpios.
- Their biggest challenge in life is choosing between the power of love and the love of power.
- Others can often live with a scorpio partner for years and never truly know them.
- Much to do with Scorpio remains ever secret.
- Their eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights they hide their feelings behind dark glasses, for there is likely to be a storm of some kind brewing.
- Too often they say “no” when they really mean “yes”
- Scorpios have contrary natures.
- Once they find true love, they can be the most faithful and dedicated of all partners but fall out badly with a Scorpio and you are likely to find they will never forget or forgive.
- Most Scorpios are winners.
- The main thing they have to worry about is their attitudes, which make up their mind piwers and can either make them or break them.