8. Favorite solo artists: Heather Alexander, Heather Dale, Damh The Bard, Leslie Fish, S.J. Tucker, Rachel Rose Mitchell, Adrian von Ziegler.
Huh. I like a lot of Western Pagan music, don’t I?
9. Song stuck in my head: Bomber, from the album Carmen Miranda’s ghost. I don’t know the artist.
10. Last movie I watched: Monty Python’s The Meaning Of Life.
11. Last show I watched: My Hero Academia.
12. When did I create my blog: January?
13. What do I post/reblog: Mostly Tony and Bucky, because I like using them as proxies for my own issues, but also Stony and Stuckony because it’s adorable. Also politics and LGBTQ+ stuff. Occasional cool science facts. My own writing, when I am done with homework.
14. Last thing I googled: Values table for arctangent
15. Do I have any other blogs:
Two! dailyndaccomplishments, which never really took off. It’s intended for nd (neurodivergent) people to post what they managed to do that day. I encourage them, boosting them directly, and the little accomplishments they post are usually things that other nd people can look at and go “I can do that.”. I think that if I had more spoons or a co-mod it could be a good thing, but I don’t have either, so.
Second is jokesandquotesthatmakeyouthink. It. Uh. Has one follower. And only 20 posts. It’s intended for intellectual jokes and quotes.
16. Do I get asks: Sometimes. I have 3 prompts and 1 ask right now. I’d like more, and I’d really appreciate more bizarre ones. Like “does adding chemicals to fire to change the color change it’s temperature a significant amount?” I don’t know! But I will gladly look questions like that up! And then we’ll all have learned something!
Edit: bizarre prompts are also fantastic. Example- “Everyone is a slime now.*
17. Why I chose my url: Because I felt just agender at the time and Raskel is an old OC of mine. Feel free to hmu about them, but they’re uh. An original universe OC too. So it may disconnect from fandom a lot.
18. Following: Currently 56
19. Followers: Currently 151
21. Lucky number: 13. In my defense I have had lifesaving surgery performed on October Friday the 13th.
22. Instruments: Drums, vocal cords, can do some cool stuff with a keyboard but can’t read keyboard music.
23. What am I wearing: A blanket and nothing because I really should be sleeping.
24. Dream job: Author, but that’s a long shot. So I’m aiming for AI programmer. I’m hoping to earn enough money to open a great high school somewhere that needs it. I may have too lofty goals for it, though. Huge library, Teachers that love what they are teaching and actively try to engage the students, everyone gets to sit in beanbag chairs. And there’s an actually useful health class that teaches you USEFUL sex ed, including for queer kids, ideal vaccine schedules going forward, how to tell when you’re having a bad day vs. you are having a persistent mental health issue that needs treatment, etc.