#optomstudies here with my very first weekly scheduler printable! 🍵 Reblog and tag me with #optomstudies if you use it!
RATIONALE - WHY MORE SPACE FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY?
I received an ask recently so I had a look around the studyblr again for some weekly printables, but they all had the same format (either equal space for all days, or half the space for Saturday and Sunday) which is why I don’t actually use the weekly printables that I see around studyblr.
As a result, I decided to make you guys a printable based on what format I would’ve preferred if I was in high school and also what I prefer now as a university student, which is a weekly schedule with more space for Saturday and Sunday. (I haven’t seen this idea around tumblr, so I’d like to claim it as mine for now hehehe)
This is because once I got home from school/uni I would only have like 4 hours or so available to study, vs. 12 hours+ or the whole day available for Saturday and Sunday. I never understood why people would use a weekly printable with a tiny space for Saturday or Sunday, unless they were in primary school or full time work. The printables out there just don’t really suit what high school students and college students need.
Hopefully this will be more helpful than the printables you find around studyblr. I made it pretty and cute but minimalistic too, so that it suits a lot of different people’s tastes. I’m working on making it available in a variety of colours at the moment :) I decided to go for a simple square checkbox so that it suits both regular users and bullet journalists who prefer to code their tickboxes. And I decided to leave the space around the header blank for those who like to self-decorate :)
Please reblog/like if you use the printable, so that others can benefit as well :) and tag me @optomstudies or #optomstudies so I can see how you’re all going ^__^ Have a great day everyone!
MY WEEKLY STUDY TIPS
WHAT I WISH I’D KNOWN BEFORE UNIVERSITY STUDY TIPS SERIES
- 0 Choosing a Degree , 1 Administration , 2 Getting to Class
- 3 Studying , 4 Extra-Curriculars , 5 Exams , 6 Social Life
- 7 Part Time Work , 8 Four Secrets Uni Tells You
- 9 Best Study Spots on Campus
- new!! 10 Saving Money 1 (Food, Transport, Entertainment) new!!
- coming soon!! 10 Saving Money 2 (Textbooks, Tax, Scholarships)
- new!! Weekly Planner Printable with Extra Space for Sat/Sun new!!
- Study Spaces Masterpost , Studying and your Visual System
- Catching Up with Your Studies , Dealing with Bad Results
- Sleeping and Waking Up Early , Google Keep
- My 2017 Planner and Bullet Journal , Study Space , 2017 goals
- + my cute stationery + washi collection + my spreads!