We are all made up of energy. We all have a level (high or low) of energy radiating from within us. There is a level of energy radiating from all matter in multiple dimensions. To notice these energies, you have to recognize that they exist. I exist. You exist.
Mystery school and esoteric lore has long understood that the pineal gland connects the ‘physical’ with the 'spiritual’ realms and allows people to see beyond the space-time construct. Opening this 'third eye’ activates psychic gifts and what some describe as supernatural powers. The pineal gland is activated by light and controls the body’s biorhythms in concert with the hypothalamus gland which regulates hunger, thirst, sexual desire and the biological clock that dictates how fast we age. Look at the potential for mass control if you can externally suppress and manipulate the pineal and hypothalamus glands alone. You can make it much harder to perceive beyond the five senses, decide how quickly people age, how much they want sex, when they are hungry and thirsty and for how long. This is the key reason for putting sodium fluoride into water supplies and toothpaste. The pineal gland absorbs more fluoride than any other part of the body and becomes calcified by this highly-damaging toxin. Sodium fluoride is an appalling waste product of the aluminium industry and has been used in rat poison. It causes cancer, genetic damage, Alzheimer’s disease, disrupts the endocrine system and dumbs down the brain. It was added to drinking water in the Nazi concentration camps to make the inmates more acquiescent and docile… It calcifies the pineal gland and is terrible for human health - while doing nothing to stop tooth decay.
This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.
The mantra to be used is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE.” It must be within the correct vibration. Not deep, not high pitched, in between, like alto range. You will feel it when you hit the correct tone.
1. Sit with your back straight.
2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable-open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.
3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.“ Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exahle (say the word one time per exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going.
4. Do the above 5 times in a row.
5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal. _____________________________________________________
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner. *Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with.
2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump. The feeling may be very intense like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day. This is the final phisiological event you will experience after opening up your 3rd eye. It indicates your pineal gland is awankened, functioning and alive. _______________________________________________________
Faster, easier learning and retention. Marked increase in intuition Increased creativity. Psychic gifts develop and become remarkedly stronger and more intense. Ability to see human auras Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up.
This is a very powerful exercise and as with all powerful practices, your body will go through discomfort in order to adapt. ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________
In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise.
I included this above for those who are new.
It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following awakening I, before you go onto awakening II,
otherwise the exercises won’t be effective as your body needs time to adapt and get the energy flow going.
This exercise is completely euphroic and intensley pleasurable. Unlike Awakening I, this should be done once a week and given the blissful effects that are lasting when done correctly, most people will enjoy doing so.
Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of 5, 3 times. This helps you to be relaxed and focused. Then focus all of your concentration upon your 3rd eye. You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the awakening I exercise- a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your 3rd eye.
Now, take a deep breath as you did for the awakening one exercise. Hold it for as long as comfortable- (do not push this) and release your breath vibrating the word “MAY.” Pronounced like the English language word for the month of May. It should all come out one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay. Gradually and slowly. It is ok to adjust your pitch.
Breath in again, repeat this 5 times. The tone should be alto. You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can.
Now, VERY IMPORTANT- when vibrating the word “MAY,” feel the energy going into your head, first your 3rd eye area, then into the middle of your brain and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located.
Remember to concentrate on your forehead (3rd eye area), then the middle of your brain and finally the top of your head. This is done for the duration of each chant.
1. Breath in 2. Begin to exhale, vibrating “MAY” 3. Concentrate on your 3rd eye 4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain 5. Concentrate on the top of your head and finish exhaling the vibration
Repeat 4 more times.
The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable A feeling of lightnesss can occur immediately following, some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight presure in the crown area and intense euphoria. The bliss state can occur hours and even days later. This will become permanent and will greatly assist in void meditation,clairvoyance and other psychic and paranormal powers
I’m sorry to bother, I just have a question, recently a friend, or someone I thought was a friend had said something about being satanic, and then put my name in a star, with some brown stuff around it saying I’m done, nothing really happened, but then today I saw him & he mentioned how he believes in that stuff & Satan tells him to hurt people and stuff, now I’m not sure wHat to believe but he said he watches me, & I’m not really one to believe in this kinda stuff because I don’t know much about it, but do you think you can help? Thank you — lifel3ssness
A lot of that nonsense is simply nonsense and bad mojo/bad karma. Even if they are doing things like that, they are basically doing it to themselves. Whatever you put out comes back three times the fold that which you give. I’m a firm believer in the threefold law because not only does it work it can kick your ass if you’re not careful. I remember cursing my exboyfriend once…yeah…I had a bad time around that. This is a case where I wouldn’t worry about someone else hexing you and instead project higher vibrations towards this. Give this person love and forgiveness, let them be and let them go. This doesn’t actually involve you, it involves them and this is something they need to see for themselves. They need to find love within themselves again. Point blank.
In the real world, Satan doesn’t really exist, in fact Lucifer is a symbol of the awakened self, Baphomet Master of Kundalini. Baphomet and I are good friends ;) What is truthfully the occult and Hermeticism is the connection piece to other worlds of consciousness. Lucifer is a bringer of light. That is actually what Lucifer means. There is no lucifierian consciousness unless you are talking about the awakened kundalini. It does not deal with the devil, there is no man with pitch forks, let’s save that for hollywood folks. Lucifer is derived from two Latin words, “lux,” or, “lucis,” meaning, “light,” and “fero,” meaning, “to bring.” Combining these two Latin words spells, “lucis-fero,” or the modern English transliteration from the Latin, “Lucifer.” Combining the meaning of these two Latin words is, “to bring light.”
Baphomet: who represents the divine energy of the masculine and feminine combined. In Levi’s depiction, Baphomet embodies the culmination of the alchemical process – the union of opposing forces to create Astral Light – the basis of magic and, ultimately, enlightenment. close look at the details of the image reveals that each symbol is inevitably balanced with its opposite. Baphomet himself is an androgynous character as it is bearing the characteristics of both sexes: female breasts and a rod representing the erect phallus. The concept of androgeniety is of a great importance in occult philosophy as it is representative the highest level of initiation in the quest of becoming “one with God”.Baphomet’s phallus is actually Hermes’ Caduceus – a rod intertwined with two serpents. This ancient symbol is has been representing Hermetism for centuries. The Caduceus esoterically represents the activation of chakras, from the base of the spine to the pineal gland, using serpentine power (hence, the serpents) or Astral Light.
However that isn’t to say that people don’t try to use Occultism or “satanism” for evil misdoings but in reality they are just kicking themselves. It’s best to just leave them alone and realize there is no evil spirits, no demonic possession, no one can steal your soul, and the only devil you need to worry about is the one within you. The projection of good vs evil is so black and white and isn’t remotely like Life. It’s merely an ilusion or fabrication that we see in movies so much that our subconscious is engrained to believing these things are real when they are merely symbols.
We are all Devils and Gods interweaving into the next.