Heart Cinnamon Rolls
Yields 5 rolls
The things you’ll needIngredients
- Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
- White glaze icing
- Heart sprinkles
- 8 inch round cake pan
- 8 inch round parchments
- Decorating bag fitted with a #6 tip
- Baking spray
- Knife and cutting board
- Parchment paper
Let’s get started!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from canister. Unravel each roll and shape strips into hearts. Arrange in a greased and lined cake pan. The tips of the heart should point towards the center.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes and then transfer to a cutting board to cut out individual cinnamon rolls.
- Scoop glaze icing into piping bag and drizzle on top of cinnamon hearts. While the icing is still wet, place sprinkles on top.
- TaDa! Here are some sweet hearts for your sweetheart!