For us, love is waiting hours for their train to arrive, only to make complete fools out of ourselves and kiss in front of a bunch of annoyed strangers. It’s running around the city, only for him to give me a piggy-back because I can’t stand wearing heels. What does love mean to you?
@diorparfums will donate $1 to @wemovement for every share of #DiorLoveChain ♥️
Gryffindor/Hufflepuff: Lots of cuddling by the fire. Playful competitions. Singing theatre duets together in the shower. Chilling with messy hair and old pajamas and not caring. Netflix binges. Very fluffy. Share clothes. Lots of little butterfly kisses.
Gryffindor/Ravenclaw: Does lots of things For Science! Movie nights, especially old films. Can talk about any topic for hours on end. Hiking together. Do crosswords together. End up in the hospital wing a lot for trying to invent new spells. Very sassy.
Gryffindor/Slytherin: DAMN. Acts like the perfect couple in public to make everyone jealous, but argue about chicken nuggets when alone. Still perfect though. Matching tattoos. Concert dates. Sneak out of class to hang out in the forest.
Slytherin/Hufflepuff: Playful FIGHT ME’s. Sending each other memes randomly throughout the day. Cry together. A lot. Fall asleep on each other on the train. Teasing. Sneaking into the kitchen in the middle of the night. Deep, 2am sleepover conversations. Lots of PDA.
Slytherin/Ravenclaw: Holy Power Couple. Matching outfits. Fancy ass dinners at fancy ass places, or Taco Bell. No middle ground. Random fact competitions. Won’t tell each other their Tumblr URLs. Dye their hair crazy colours without telling anyone. Piggy back rides!!
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff: Reading together. Baking cookies at 2am. Super supportive 24/7. Probably vlog together. Artsy Instagram selfies. Puns. Oh god, the puns. Write poetry/songs for each other. One does the other’s hair while studying. Hand holding is a must.
- Don’t challenge him to any video game. He will. Destroy. You. Does not matter if you’re his best friend. You’re going down, and he’ll smile the entire time.
- Animals?? Love him?? Koda low-key gets excited.
- Pretty good artist. He doesn’t do it a lot, but it’s one thing him and Bakouga have in common. Not that either know. (Thats a lie. Katsuki has seen him draw, but doesn’t comment. He’s a little impressed tbh.)
- As they get older, and he gets more stable with his quirk he just. Picks people up. Randomly. Todoroki in his way? Dat boi in the air and set down before he can blink. Iida ranting too early in the morning? Tossed over the shoulder and thrown on the couch with a very drawn out “shhhhhh”. Shoji cries the first time Izuku does it to him cuz he thought nobody could pick him up anymore. Piggy back rides are a regular thing by third year. Even Momo gets in on it. (They’re all low-key attracted by it, but no one saying shit.)
- Good artist. doodles mostly and doesn’t talk about it.
- very big dog person. Cats are okay- he’d own one, yeah, but dogs are where its at. When he gets one later in life, people are shook by how well trained and affectionate the pupper is.
- Tone deaf. No one takes him to karaoke after the incident.
- He likes?? Kids?? No one was expecting this when they went on a field trip to the elementary school. Kirishima kinda thinks its cuz he regrets what he did to Izuku, and is sorta trying to make up for it.
- When no one is around, he listens to really soft music.
- By third year he is known as The Prankster. He’s gotten too comfortable. Everyone fears the 1st of April. Even Bakouga locks himself in his dorm. (The only ones safe are Izuku and Momo- but they help him in secret.)
- The sass master by second year. “Did you run all the way here?” “No, just briskly walking throws me into cardiac arrest.”
- Really likes small animals. Hamsters? Heck ye. Chinchilla? STOP HIS HEART WILL BURST. (But hes also scared he’ll accidentally hurt them. Sweet boi.)
- Ride or die friend. Will drive at two in the morning to wherever they hell u managed to land yourself at. Probably would help you hide a body too.
- This boy can’t figure out video games to save his life. Prefers chess and crosswords. (But will try to play for Izuku.)
- Surprisingly, he’s that one person always taking pictures. His phone is loaded with selfies of him and and his friends. The only physical evidence that he smiles. He carries a selfie stick around and no one lets him forget it (but he doesn’t understand why its so funny?? he likes taking selfies with his friends. :( )
- Unhealthy obsession with flower crowns. He has like 10 at his dorm that he wears around when they aren’t training. (He made them himself.)
- Rly good at comforting. best hugs. Well, after Shoji. Good listener. 11/10 would have as best friend.
- Really likes fictional books. Especially action filled ones. Bakugou was v surprised when he was laying on his friend’s floor and looked under the bed to find. like. fifty books. They all have rlly colorful covers and outrageous plots, but Kiri will defend them to the ends of the earth.
- fav pass time is to just.. walk. Where is he? probs just walking around the school grounds. Has accidentally stayed out after curfew. Got an earful from Aizawa.
- Makes some bomb ass tea. However, he prefers coffee or cocoa. Midnight regularly makes him brew the staff tea tho.
- Regularly daydreams about being a cat
- His apartment has one (1) picture hanging on the wall. Its of his cat. Mic gave it to him one year as a joke. The blond still cries a little whenever he sees it.
- he writes down and saves weird things his students say. He has enough material to make roughly 3 books filled with quotes. He’s planning to publish them when he retires.
- Regularly gets attacked by birds. No. Really. It’s an actual problem. Birds are assholes.
- Both of his parents have regular human heads. His birth was very odd. And his dad couldn’t exactly accuse his mom of cheating, ya know? That would just raise so many strange questions.
- He’s not much of an animal person. The irony is not lost to him.
- Prefers hand-held games. He also joins Todo for chess usually. They are pretty evenly matched.
Happy 413 all! To celebrate, I made you all these Beta kids paper dolls! I had a ton of fun making them! They can all hold things (except rose, but the’re 2 of her,) and the mayor can hold Dave’s hand or ride on his shoulders. Its up to you!
Feel free to ask about my paper doll process! Or anything on your mind, really.
Honestly I love how laid back the Camp Camp fandom’s shipping is. You can toss headcanons about almost any ship, and people will be like ‘huh, that’s kinda cute, never thought of that lol’
You ship Harrison and Neil? You ship a science kid who can’t for the life of him figure out how Harrison can do all these tricks, with magic boy who’s quietly flattered Neil ‘has so much interest’ in him? You ship a relationship comprised solely of jealousy and anger until it slowly flip-flops into one-sided admiration and finally mutual love and begrudging respect? Sweet
You ship Harrison and Nerris? They hate each other, but hell, all of us can see what a great match they’d be– if they aren’t one already. Two magic dorks playing D&D, playing pranks on each other and not being ashamed to take full credit for them, tripping the other just so they can catch them and hold them romantically in their arms (Harrison usually does this, but Nerris would jump off a bridge before letting herself be held romantically by Harrison). This is a ship waiting to flourish, and the only way it could possibly get better is if we could have an entire episode dedicated to their rivalry but end it on a note of mutual regret and apology and,,.. oh wait.
You ship Nerris and Nikki? Sure! We can all picture the adventure girlfriends sneaking off into the woods, Nikki having the time of her life while Nerris won’t stop rolling perception checks. They probably climb trees and do all sorts of zany stuff together–Nerris is be considerably less able than Nikki, but like hell will admit it. Nikki finds her persistence adorable. Sometimes, she’ll give Nerris piggy back rides– Nerris likes to pretend she’s on a dragon, and Nikki doesn’t mind humoring her. They frequently fall asleep cuddled in Nerris’s cape.
You ship Nikki and Max? That’s not a personal fave of mine, but hey, I can see it. They’d do all sorts of outdoorsy stuff together, Max always (and sarcastically) making sure she doesn’t pull some crazy shit that’ll land her in the hospital. Nikki, in return, would teach grouchy boy to live a little.
You ship Preston and Max? Awesome, that’s one of my OTPs. Loud theater son x snarky little shit is a yes please. Preston probably falls for Max first, but is horrible at hiding it and finally confesses with a loud, cheesy soliloquy (Max agrees to go out with him only to shut him up, then proceeds to helplessly fall for him like an idiot.) Preston loves theater and Max likes movies, so at first there’s some arguing and affronted gasps, but they end up bonding over musicals. When Drama Boy gets too heated up over something, Max is quick to temper him, either verbally (‘Preston, calm down, jesus’) or physically (eyyyy). Getting 'too heated up’ for Preston can range from getting a really good play idea to remembering Nurf, and that’s a tough range to keep up with, but Max is up for the challenge. In exchange, Preston gets Max to open up more than anyone– for someone so self-centered, he is an excellent listener. He probably steals some of Max’s best quotes and puts them in his plays– Max always notices, but never says anything (he’s flattered lol)
The Camp Camp fandom doesn’t give a shit about shared screen time, or canon sexuality (probably cause it doesn’t exist), or anything. As long as the characters have potential chemistry and the shipper stays respectful, everyone’s chill with everything.