• wasn’t the only one who wasn’t rushing to saying nothing
• you’re all already dead
• pieces of peace in the sun’s peace of mind
• even if my clique were to pick and the people were to vote
• bulletproof in black
• don’t trust a perfect person and don’t trust a song that’s flawless
• (Josh Dun!)
• gnawing on the bishops, claw our way up their system
• the entirety of polarize
• I mean like look:
• wanted to be a better brother better son, wanted to be a better adversary to the evil I have done
• and also ‘taking your disguises separating them splitting them up from wrong and right it’s-’
• idc what’s in your hair
• they rip it, flip it, but these are just triplets
• life is up here, but you comment below and the comments will always become common motivation
• my shadow tilts its head at me
• don’t you test me though, just because I play the piano doesn’t mean I am not willing to take you down, I’m sorry
Okay so I’m venturing into uncharted territory here. I saw a post that someone wanted Jughead Smut and I was like, hun I feel u. But how do we get our lil Juggie in that situation, I think I came up with a kind of solution however I have never done any smut. So this is an offering of if you guys like this idea then I will write the smutty stuff that accompanies this piece. Peace out. (P.S: Also this bit is dialogue heavy, I really like writing dialogue, following chapters may not be so speaky(?))
Suddenly Marco was silenced mid-sentence when lips enclosed on his own. He had been in the middle of scolding Ace for being reckless after being wounded in a fight. Being scolded for scaring the hell out of Marco. But at the moment he was at a loss of what he was even saying.
“You talk too much.” Ace had said when he pulled away. His eyes darted away from Marco and his cheeks flushed a dark red. Marco had just gaped as Ace limped away.
He should be offended. He knew he should be offended. But he could fight the lightness that filled his chest. Had that just really happen? Did it mean what he hoped it meant?
Marco snapped out of it when Thatch waved his hand in front of his face. He had forgotten Thatch was there. Had see everything judging by the grin he couldn’t fight. And in the moment Marco’s mind caught up with him and he stormed out. He caught up with Ace just as the man was reassuring Whitebeard he was okay.
“I’m perfectly find pops.” Was all he managed to get out when Marco was upon him kissing back. Both hands cupping his face. Ace’s eyes had widened for a brief second being caught off guard but he quickly melted into the kiss.
“And you’re too god damn reckless.” The words had almost sounded harsh. It almost would seem as if Marco was once again scolding Ace if not for the wide smile he just couldn’t fight.
“Well you worry too much.” Ace snapped back, grasping at Marco’s collar as he leaned up and kissed him again.
“You’re too hot headed.” Marco kissed back.
“You’re a bird brain.” Marco laughed in their kiss. Ace followed after and in seconds the two are laughing with bright smiles and flushed cheeks, with their foreheads resting against each other.
Behind them Thatch had a hand on Whiteneard’s knee as he wheezed. While Izo fought the smile he had from the moment Marco barged on deck. “How unromantic” he couldn’t help but chuckle.
Whitebeard laughed I agreement. It was no love confession for the books. And yet it could help but feel like it was perfect for them. Since when had concerning Ace not go about loudly and bright anyways.