“I’d hit that.” “You… you don’t even know them though??”
“Oh come on, everyone has a list of celebrities they’d totally have sex with if they had a chance.” “Haha yeah ok” *internally* what
"Ya so like for the past few years I’ve felt zero attraction to people I wasn’t friends with first?? Lol what’s up with that”
Why did you have to have sex with them?? Couldn’t you just hold it?? Like pee??
“You’ll meet someone who makes you feel like that someday, don’t worry” “……sounds fake but ok”
“Sex is an important part of a relationship! Everyone has sexual needs!” “….sounds fake but ok”
“Dude that girl is so hot” “I know right?? Look at her fucking eyeliner. Goals. The fuck.” “No I meant like… look at that ass” “Are we looking at the same person are you really focussing on her ass look at how visually appealing her outfit is and dont you dare fuckin tell me that eyeliner isnt fierce as hell”
“Aesthetic attraction and sexual attraction are two different things” *puzzle pieces vERY RAPIDLY FALLING INTO PLACE*
*staring at the ceiling at two-thirty in the morning* i could die a virgin and i would regret absolutely nothing
“What’s your ideal girl like?” “Uh… my best friend?” “Oh cute, you want your girlfriend to be the one who knows you best!” “No I meant I am literally only attracted to my best friend she is my ideal girl please help I am dying”
“We’ve been dating for six months and we still haven’t had sex!!” “Have you marathoned Star Wars together yet?” “Yeah we did that like two weeks ago” “Well what more do you want”
*thinking about an attractive woman* *dissecting my entire personality and sexuality to figure out why I’m attracted to her this time* is it the muscles. Oh my god is this a sex thing. Oh my god what the hell is this. Oh my god what the fuck is the wtf the fuck the fUCK
*Next day* Zarya could punch me in the face while eating me out and I’d let her but only because she’s a fictional character and therefore could literally never do that
*writing fanfic* ONLY CLOSE FRIENDS HAVE SEX BC ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE TO ME
(why is that tho. maybe i should look into that *doesnt look into it*)
“What do you find most attractive in a girl?” “Gotta love those strong emotional bonds” “No I meant like what’s a turn-on for you?” “DID I McFUCKING STUTTER”
*staring at the ceiling at two-thirty in the morning again* sexual attraction should be added to the cryptid wikia
“Yeah sex sounds like a great stress reliever and a nice way to strengthen the bonds between you and your partner(s)” “Well there’s more to it than that…” *The Arctic Monkey’s Do I Wanna Know starts playing in my head* “Haha ok buddy”
"There’s more to being ace than just not being interested in having sex or not feeling sexual attraction. In fact there’s a whole spectrum. You may even feel sexual attraction sometimes but still be ace. You can also be gay and ace at the same time.” “…bro.” “Also it’s totally normal.” *sobbing* “…bro. Bro there are words for it there’s an entire list oh my god-”
do you ever think about the fact taylor swift made the lyric “autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place” and not “fall leaves falling down like pieces into place” because she’s a songwriter™ and knew that “fall leaves falling” would sound stupid
Its the year anniversary of the Gravity Falls Finale. I’m carrying a boombox, a bouquet of roses, and a bottle of straight vodka mixed with 8 Capri suns into the woods. I locate the spot where bill cipher’s shitty stone corpse is sitting. I set down the boombox and press play. A bass-boosted version of No One Mourns the Wicked blares out into the twilight. I place the flowers on his hand, take out a lighter, and set them on fire, then chug as much capri-sun-vodka as I can. I pour the rest out over his eye and whisper “to the sips you’ll never take, babe”
“God,” says Lance with a laugh, leaning further back into the sofa, “Do you remember the first time Hunk corrected Iverson in class?”
Hunk smiles a little proudly, and Pidge bounces in her seat, pointing at Lance with a gasp. Keith is silent, but watches them fondly as they chatter, unconsciously finding himself paying more attention to Lance’s toothy smile and slightly tussled hair than the topic in question.
“Yes!” Pidge hisses, “Quiznak, I can’t believe I forgot about that! Hands down the best day of my life.”
Keith smiles from where he’s sitting, crosslegged and barefoot for once on the couch next to Pidge, chin resting on his propped up hand as he listens to the others reminisce about the Garrison. He doesn’t remember much from his days there; mostly because a great deal of it was monotonous, but he does remember the incident in question.
where am i going? i tell myself i can scoop a dream out of this. i tell myself if i keep rearranging the pieces it will fall back into place. i tell myself to buck up and fly straight. where am i even flying to. there’s nothing here. nothing to do.
Ted Tonks is everything Andromeda shouldn’t love. He’s rough around the edges, playful, outspoken, and unrefined. He’s a mudblood.
She hears his laughter and the loose pieces inside of her fall into place. He holds her when she cries because of what Bellatrix said about him and he doesn’t have one unkind word to say about her sister. He holds her hand tight when the letters come from her parents, her aunts and uncles, her grandmother. He doesn’t pressure her or try to influence her decision even though the path she chooses might be the one that doesn’t include him.
He’s kind-hearted, understanding, thoughtful, and forgiving. He’s more than she deserves. Ted Tonks is everything Andromeda needs.
Decided to put all of my Ed Sheeran Divide feels/vibes/reviews in one post:
1) Eraser is a song that left me openmouthed and a little emotionally confused. The lyrical sharpness was like glass and I felt like I kind of understood why Ed took a year off. It is white noise on edge anger simmering below the surface of a whiskey glass or behind a thin curtain of some other deadly vice that helps to numb the price of fame. It’s saying I’m fine but really rocking backwards and forwards within yourself on the floor in a mess of self doubt and regret and just…It’s raw honesty and pride and pretty lies that are more palatable than the harsh truths he delivers within the guise of a steely F64 stream of consciousness ‘what the hell am I doing’It’s heads in hands and excess and the reality of dreams that were born from records and roadtrips and wondering how on earth you ended up here. It’s a little jaded but it’s also a red flag, the moments in life when your brain is steadily inching towards danger but is perhaps able to prevent itself from falling at the last second. It’s realising that perfection is not attainable and that everyone has scars but it’s also about learning to dance with the skeletons in your closet and beating a path for yourself no matter what.
2) Castle On The Hill sounds like its roots were tended by U2. It’s watching the sun rise from rooftops and rolling down hills. It’s playfights between couples where you laugh so hard you cry. It’s nostalgia and records and country lanes and cars and dancing in the rain. It’s holding hands and walking through villages where you know everyone by name. It’s cups of tea, nicknames and muddy English football matches. It’s board games and Sunday roasts and long kisses, leaning against brick walls. It’s radiant smiles and having a song and banter between friends. It’s falling in love hard and wholly where everything is like a film reel from a 50′s movie. It’s feeling infinite and having mates and loves who are forever.
3) Dive - I’m getting really big Stevie Wonder vibes. It’s bluesy with the hooked teeth of a guitar straight into your heart. It’s ragged desperate heartbreak and knowing you feel the stirrings of a person entering your inner world but being scared to jump over the cliff with them. It’s looking into their eyes after the beginnings of something that makes your heart race and saying “dammit I need to know you’re not going to break my heart.”
4) Shape Of You is all first dates and burning liquor and laughs in a crowded bar. It’s stumbling home through wet streets and slow dancing in the doorway. It’s hands in hair and running from a restaurant because you couldn’t pay. It’s watching the breaths of a lover in the dawn. It’s counting the freckles that adorn their stomach and back. It’s lingerie and home cooked meals and Netflix marathons and lazy Sundays when you realise you’ve fallen a little too far so all that you can do is keep falling hard.
5) Perfect is first dances and falling hard. It’s buying a ring because you look over one day and you think “If you walked away, my heart wouldn’t survive. I want to love you for every moment that I’m still alive (I’m writing this through a haze of emotion because this sums up every hope and dream I’ve ever had of the person who’ll love me despite all my hard stuff - wheelchair/anxiety/depression) This song is… true love. I’m going to go ahead and say that I think it’s true that that it’s better than Thinking Out Loud…)
6) Galway Girl is Irish af. I like to think of it as a flashback to the beginning of the Perfect ^^^ love story. It’s catchy and makes me want to do a jig. It reminds me of my parents and my aunties and cousins and uncles and sisters. It’s a clan song. It’s a chance meeting and having pieces fall into place from the very first day.
7) Happier - AARGH. This is every feeling ever when the person you love even if only from afar seems happier with someone that isn’t you and you know you could do a better job but they might never look your way… I’ll be here, waiting always.
8) New Man is a bit of 90′s R & B vibes. It’s a hip hop infused ode for what happens when the person who was a part of your heart comes running to you when a new relationship starts. It’s watching them change in front of your eyes for other guys (or girls) and it’s realising you don’t know who a person is anymore. It’s waves of history breaking upon a foreign shore. It’s losing maps to people you thought you knew like the back of your hand… It’s realising that they still want you in a way but it’s too late.
9) Hearts Don’t Break Around Here is “Yes I’m in love and I want to shout from the rooftops.” It’s the little moments of a couple’s relationship. It’s realising that you’ll look to every day of growing old and the love story you get to live. All I can say is Jesus Christ Cherry, he loves you and it makes me so happy ❤️
10) What Do I Know is Ed’s way of saying Shit maybe they were right… that I saved 2017. He is bringing us all together, a crowd of colours and lives and lover types. No matter who you are, there’s a story on this album for you… It’s a carelessly casual man looking in, saying Fuck you, your walls will never keep us out. We’ll be screaming the words to this music, united and proud.
11) How Would You Feel is all butterflies and pure intoxicating love. It’s a girl wearing her boyfriend’s shirt and regular good morning texts. The soft secretive kisses in a car and casually intimate caresses. It’s meeting the family for the first time and imagining one of your own. It’s looking at a person off guard, saying “I love you” and feeling like that person’s your home.
12) Supermarket Flowers is about Ed’s maternal grandmother and it’s making me think of Nana who joined the angels three years ago and… 😭 I miss you so much. I hope you’d be proud of us x.
13) Barcelona is dancing it out with people who share your heart. It’s Spanish carnival Latin vibes. It makes me think of girls in deep red skirts and men with roses between their teeth. It’s music in your blood and floating away when you dance. It’s the magic moments of a party where you feel like moments could last forever. Who wants to meet me in Barcelona 😜
14) Bibia Be Ye Ye gives me immediate carnival vibes. It’s infused with the melodies of Africa so I can only assume this was his Ghana project. It’s nights of madness and vibrant colours and familiar strangers who dance on tables and offer you liquor. It’s the feeling I get every time I go to a concert or to a new country, the ideas of exploration and self discovery and stories that will make you ache with laughter years later as you look back on the Polaroids.
15) Nancy Mulligan with its fiddles and it’s heart of true Irish blood makes me feel like I’m sitting at an impromptu gathering of musicians around my granny’s fire back home in Galway. It’s sepia photographs and wild cliffs and grandparents whose eyes shine with the fires of their youth as they tell you this story. It’s emerald hills and words in an ancient tongue. It’s a more modern Romeo & Juliet. It’s knowing that love transcends everything and you can have anything if you just have love.
16) Save Yourself has me gasping for air, my heart broken. This song is all helping others only to have them treat you like you’re less than the dirt on their shoe. It has me thinking of savage wolves who want to tear you down but still expect you to smile. It’s despair and anxiety and depression with the quiet steady voice of strength that somehow by the tiniest of miracles keeps getting back up. It’s knowing you need to save yourself by loving all the broken parts of you but not really being sure how to do it.
OH MY GOD THIS RECORD IS SHEER BRILLIANCE. I hope you love my review (Sorry it’s so long!!!)
You raise your hand to the door of his apartment, just barely grazing it with your knuckles as the single most humiliating thought occurs to you. What if he says no? Granted you’re not an idiot … you’re well aware that he has options and that every one of those options are far better suited for his tastes than you could ever hope to be, but you’re also three shots deep and exactly eight hours away from boarding a one way plane to the other side of the world.
In other words you’re on one, and you have a good feeling that he might be on one, too.
Advice on Getting to Know INFPs (like, REALLY getting to know them, like on a deeply platonic or romantic level) Part One
from the perspective of an INFP: yours truly, Anika Ashbourne.
-INFPs are “idea people”. We’d much rather not talk about the football game or bland politics or it is what it is. No, let’s talk about art and potential and possibilities and theories of the universe and favorite books and why this and how that and why not and what if. Stereotypically, we’re wide-eyed innocent children in the bodies of adults who have our head too far in the clouds to ever come down. While that’s quite an exaggeration, we are very imaginative and abstract in our thinking. We love love love new ideas, new concepts, new things to be obsessed with. Because INFPs are constantly on the lookout for, as I like to call them, “things that click”. A puzzle piece falls into place. A door unlocks, and you’re the key, and suddenly you’re our new favorite person in the world and please don’t go away because you mean very much to me for helping me develop myself or my ambitions further. Advice: to connect with an INFP, don’t be a dull-ass, ordinary, out-of-all-the-things-we-could-talk-about-you-choose-to-talk-about-this?! kind of people.
-We can tell what you’re trying to do. Just saying. If you’re trying to impress an INFP, they know. If you’re trying to bring down an INFP, they know. If you’re lying to an INFP, they know. If you’re pushing down your emotions in front of an INFP… Oh god, they know. The thing is, we won’t usually let you know that we know, but we know. We can sense it. We have a way of reading people subconsciously. The thing is, we’re so conscious of how we do things and how different our ways of doing things are from other people’s ways, we start to pick up on exactly how each kind of person tends to do things and what the signs are that they’re doing the thing. We do all this without realizing we’re analyzing you, and it gives us a grip on what we think of you. Advice: be real and as honest as you can to INFPs. Don’t try to trick us, because we’re hard to deceive and you’ll lose all our trust and respect at once. Instead, be sincere and show us you’re worth getting to know, too– which isn’t that hard if you’re being genuine, because we like to really know people, too.
-INFPs are reserved. Yes, we’re the quiet ones in the corner with our notebooks or the kid that never shuts up when they’re talking to friends but never opens their mouth around other people, but it’s more than that. We’re reserved. It takes a while to really get to know an INFP. Some say we’re even more reserved than the INFJs or INTs. This is because we’re open to pain, we let it sting us when it comes and let our emotions flood us so we can taste the tides, but we’d rather avoid it when we can. An INFP that’s been hurt a lot in the past- and, warning, most INFPs have been- is less likely to want to get hurt in the future unless they really believe is worth it. Yes, we’re afraid to get hurt. We are not afraid you’ll hurt us, we are just afraid of the flood that, you have to admit, is sure to come again if you really deeply connect with someone. So we defend ourselves with layers. Hundreds and hundreds of layers, and the longer you stay with us, the more time you spend with us, the more we begin to trust you… those layers peel off. And you’ll know because that’s when we’re incredibly silly around you and fearless in expressing our ideas and we will defend you from every evil thing that comes your way at whatever the personal cost. Until then, we tend to appear as the shy butterfly flittering around on its own, a little ways away from the others. Advice: be patient and be persistent, and earn our trust by being a person we can feel comfortable and happy around.
-INFPs feel everything at an overwhelmingly deep level… or almost not at all. If you hurt us, you’ve either destroyed us for a while or you’ve only chipped a crack in the layered walls of our castle. If you make us happy, we’re basically either tempted to kiss you and be close to you forever and all eternity and return the favor, or we simply appreciate it and move on. In the overwhelming sense, we will remember it for the rest of our lives and we’ll write about it and sing about it and make art about it and let it fuel is in our quests, or we’ve already forgotten it. Advice: I just hope you realize what you’re doing will either have a very long-term affect or no affect at all. If you’re not sure, you can always ask. INFPs are very willing to help you out, especially if it means further developing our own self or yourself, and you can always always just ask them if what you’ve done is good or bad or nothing. And if it’s bad, apologize ASAP and talk to them about it. If it’s good, well done and keep it up!
[A/N: Finally I’m back! However not with the stuff you wanted or asked for, I am a terrible writer. This is a little rough around the edges but hey-ho!
Okay so this is going to be an anthology series of different pairings (any and all pairings) finding their soulmates and I’m going to be using a multitude of different soulmate tropes! Starting with the soulmate AU, I apologise that this is really wordy but I had to get in all the different elements of what a soulmate consists of. I also plan on probably keeping each post as a one-shot which is maybe a little mean but I kind of like how I ended this one, let me know what you think! Also American readers please excuse my English-isms.]
Word Count: 1895
The sleepy town of Riverdale was illuminated with lights and
colours, Pop’s Chok-Lit-Shoppe flashed
a warm neon red, reflecting against the hoods of the cars that sat parked
outside in the cold dark chill. The words Twilight
Drive-In sat prettily against a dark blue backdrop held above the rusting
letters ‘Closing Soon’, the abandoned
sign creaked under the pressure of a strong wind that struck it heavily. The
large Town Hall stood proudly painted in the freshest of lemon colours, the
shadows of the night illuminated the deceitful corruption that lay hidden
behind the closed doors.
“I walked through the door with you, the air was cold… but something bout it felt like home somehow…”
"Come on, love, you’re going to freeze to death!“ Tom called.
I smiled at him and ran up the sidewalk to join him at the door of his parents’ house. Tom sat my bags on the ground and reached into his pocket to pull out his key.
As soon as the door was open, the loud scream of Tom’s name filled both of our ears as his family came running around the corner to take in the rare sight of Tom Holland standing inside their home.
Tom hugged all of them before turning to introduce me.
"Guys, this is Y/N. The love of my life.” Tom said with a wide smile across his face.
Tom’s mother smiled at me before pulling me into a loving hug.
"Oh, I can just tell you’re going to fit right in with us! Tom, take her bags up to her room! We’re going to give her a tour really fast!“
I smiled at Tom before following his mother down the hallway.
"I told you they’d love you.” Tom whispered in my ear as he pressed a kiss to my temple.
"Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place and I can picture it after all these days…“
Tom’s hand held mine as we walked down the path. His other hand held the leash that Tessa was on. I pressed myself into his side as another cold strike of the wind hit us.
"I told you to bring your coat, love."
"I know, but it’s not that bad when the wind isn’t blowing. And besides, I have you beside me to keep me warm."
Tom smiled down at me and kissed my forehead as we continued our walk through the woods. Tom let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me as I hugged his torso. We both walked in silence as the leaves began to fall around us.
"This is my absolute favorite time of year. It’s so beautiful, I could just stay out here and watch it all day.” I said.
Tom hummed in agreement.
"Well, as great as that would be, cuddling up by a warm fire with some hot chocolate is pretty great too.“
I laughed and hugged Tom even tighter.
Tom then stopped walking and turned to face me.
"I have to tell you something, Y/N…"
"Okay… what is it?"
"I-I love you."
I stared up at Tom in shock. Neither one of us had said those three words yet. I could tell Tom was growing anxious by my silence.
"I love you, too, Tom."
Tom’s smile grew huge and he pulled me into a kiss as the leaves continued to fall around us.
"Cause there we are again on that little town street, you almost ran the red cause you were looking over at me…"
"Why does Harrison have to live so far away from you?” I whined as we continued on the long drive towards our friend’s house.
"Because that’s the house his mum and dad bought.“ Tom whined back.
I giggled and reached over to turn the music up. I began to quietly sing the song that was playing in the radio. My feet were placed on his dashboard. Even though he hated when I did that, he had given up on trying to keep me from doing. Because I always did it.
"Uh, Tom? Why aren’t you slowing down? Tom! That’s a red light! Slow down!"
Tom then hit the breaks as hard as he could so that we wouldn’t fly out and get hit by other cars.
"What was that all about?” I asked as I put my hands on my hips.
"Sorry, love. You’re just really beautiful. The wind was blowing through your hair and you’re voice, God your voice. I just couldn’t look away…“ he said as he began to blush.
"Alright, lover boy. Just pay attention to the road.” I said, causing us both to laugh.
“Photo album on the counter, your cheeks are turning red…"
Tom groaned as his mother continued to flip through the old photo album.
"And here’s Tom after he lost his first tooth. He got so scared and thought he was dying! He woke up and screamed at the top of his lungs. It was hilarious!”
Tom then stood up and grabbed the photo album from his mother.
"Please mum, not now!“
Tom’s cheeks were bright red which made me and his mother laugh even harder.
"Well, I think you were very adorable, Tom.” I said as I leaned across and kissed his cheek.
The action only made his cheeks turn redder.
"Oh! I have to show you the one of him from the time he put my make up on himself!“ Nikki said as she raced off towards her room.
"NO!” Tom screamed as he chased his mom down the hallway.
"Cause there we are again in the middle of the night, we’re dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light…“
I had woken him up after I had a bad dream. Tom immediately took me to the kitchen to heat me up a glass of warm milk to help me go back to sleep. As we waited for the milk to warm on the stove, Tom pulled me into his chest and began to dance with me around the kitchen.
"And you can tell everybody that this is your song…” Tom quietly sang as he twirled me around.
Tom knew how much I loved this song solely from the fact that Ewan McGregor sounds like an absolute angel when he sings it in Moulin Rouge! Tom immediately became jealous the first time I expressed my crush on Ewan McGregor because he had played his son in The Impossible.
Although Tom wasn’t as talented in Ewan, I loved his version a million times more because it was coming from him.
"Maybe we got lost in translation maybe I asked for too much… but maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up…“
"Tom, I’m not comfortable with this… I want you to follow your dreams, but this is too much. Please, just be honest with me. Is it true?"
Tom stared at me. His silence was all I needed.
I slid out from the booth in the coffee shop and began to walk towards the exit. As I reached the door, I turned to face Tom one last time. He had his head placed in his hands.
"I just wanted you to love me.” I said to him before I walked out.
“You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest…“
I hadn’t left my house in days. The thought of seeing Tom was too much for me to handle. I still love him. I think I always will. I felt my phone ring beside me and I answered it stupidly without looking at the caller ID.
"Y/N? Thank god…"
"Oh.. hi, Tom."
"Listen love, I know I hurt you but she meant nothing to me. I love you. I will always love you. You’re the only girl I’ve ever wanted! I was drunk and I hadn’t seen you in weeks and I was so lonely and she looked so much like you. I love you. I only want you. Please give me a second chance, I won’t let you down."
I felt a single tear fall down my cheeks as I heard his pleas. My heart was pounding against my chest, begging my brain to just forgive him so that it’s suffering could end, but I knew I had to stay strong and stick to my morales, because if I didn’t, I would lose who I am.
"Tom, never call me again."
And with that, I hung up.
"Time won’t fly its like I’m paralyzed by it, I’d like to be my old self again, but I’m still trying to find it…”
I spent what felt like years trying to fall back into my old life, but Tom was everywhere. His new success with Spider-Man had his face plastered on every magazine. I knew it had only been a few weeks since the phone call, but it felt like centuries.
Tom had invaded my heart and I knew he would never truly leave it.
I walked down the path that I had walked many times with him and Tessa. The same path where we first told each other “I love you”. I felt more tears slip from my eyes. I felt my heart break a million times more as I saw the leaves fall around me. Memories of the time I spent with him were constantly running through my mind, reminding me of what I had lost. I wish I had taken him back. What he had done was wrong, but if I hadn’t have been so stubborn I know we could’ve overcome it, but now I’ve ruined it. He’s probably already got another girl wrapped up in his arms, whispering all the sweet things that used to be for my ears only. He probably took her down this very path to tell her he loved her. He probably dances with her in the middle of the night and sings to her now. These thoughts ran through my mind as a constant reminder that Tom Holland was no longer mine.
You’d gotten back from Florida yesterday evening and now it was time for school. You felt like it had been forever since you had been in class. Either way, you hated it. You were in anthropology with all the the boys, except Jungkook, when Yoongi leaned over to you during the lesson. “Can you believe we basically have less than two months of school left?”
me: i walked through the door with you, the air was cold, but something ‘bout it felt like home somehow and I left my scarf there at your sister’s house and you’ve still got it in your drawer even now. Oh, your sweet disposition and my wide-eyed gaze. We’re singing in the car, getting lost Upstate. Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place, and I can picture it after all these days and I know it’s long gone, and that magic’s not here no more, and I might be okay, but I’m not fine at all. cause there we are again on that little town street you almost ran the red 'cause you were looking over at me, wind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all too well. photo album on the counter, your cheeks were turning red. you used to be a little kid with glasses in a twin sized bed, and your mother’s telling stories about you on a tee ball team, you taught me 'bout your past, thinking your future was me and I know it’s long gone and there was nothing else I could do and I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to…cause there we are again in the middle of the night, we’re dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light down the stairs, i was there, i remember it all too well, yeah. well, maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well. hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest, i’m a crumpled up piece of paper lying here cause I remember it all, all, all… too well. time won’t fly, it’s like I’m paralyzed by it, i’d like to be my old self again, but I’m still trying to find it, after plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own, now you mail back my things and I walk home alone…but you keep my old scarf from that very first week cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me, you can’t get rid of it 'cause you remember it all too well, yeah. 'cause there we are again, when I loved you so back before you lost the one real thing you’ve ever known it was rare, I was there, i remember it all too well, wind in my hair, you were there, you remember it all, down the stairs, you were there, you remember it all, it was rare, I was there, i remember it all too well
warning and a note: this chapter has some sexual harassment/slight violence (knife&rope) in it so if you are uncomfortable with reading this kind of story please stop right here, i understand this might be hurtful to some people but this is just my crazy imagination and I’m sorry if you have ever experienced anything like this and I also wish this doesn’t happen to anyone ever, i know that taehyung isn’t like this in real life this is just a story
note: not putting a summary because I might spoil stuff idk
A/N: Here is the epilogue! After this, this series is totally over and I’m kind of sad. However, this week I will be releasing my prompt list for my AU Writing Challenge, so keep an eye out for that. Thank you to everyone who had kind words to say about this series, and for being so damn supportive. I love you all! Let me know what you think! ♥
Word Count: 1,327
Warnings: - maybe language.
Tags: (at the end)
*gif is not mine.
1 year later
“Rise and shine, Mrs. Barnes!” a sweet voice rang from the kitchen. The smell of scrambled eggs and bacon turned your stomach, as you laid in bed with your eyes closed. “Breakfast is almost ready!”
Today was the day you would tell him. You couldn’t hide it anymore, especially if your favorite breakfast foods made you queasy. You weren’t trying to keep it from him, you just wanted the timing to be perfect.