DIY Key Holder
You will need:
• A piece of light wood, for example. a piece of lath from a DIY store.
• A hacksaw or a jigsaw. Results would be best with a jigsaw.
• Beads of various sizes.
• Black wood paint and a black magic marker.
• Leather Cord.
• Fittings for hanging.
How to do it:
• Saw the board in the targets you want.
• Draw grooves with a pencil and cut halfway into with a hacksaw or electric jigsaw. You can also get it done in a store.
• Hang up the board with brackets that are also used for picture hangers. Several different fittings can be used but set one at each end, so the board does not tilt.
• Make the top part by putting beads in different sizes on top of each other, and draw and paint faces on.
• Tie the leather cord with a knot at the top and a knot on the keychain.