This is cute, and I hope I got everything right. I hope you like this. If you have any questions, message me.
I tried to pick the guys with weapons that I find funny watching someone else try to use. These all happen to be the guys with my favorite weapons, too.
• Honestly, it’d be a shock to anyone if you could even pick up his weapon. However, he’d love to watch you try to pick up the hammer.
• If you somehow managed to carry it without a problem, Reinhardt would be impressed (and amused). He’d watch you at all times, laughing when you nearly drop it on your foot.
• He’d secretly love to watch you carry it around, even if it was just you dragging it.
• Honestly, Reaper would find it amusing to see you with his weapons. It looked so strange seeing them in the hands of someone else.
• I’m not saying he wouldn’t be turned on by seeing you firing his gun without a problem (but he so would).
• If you couldn’t fire a single bullet without nearly breaking your nose, then Reaper would tease you relentlessly. He can br am ass when he wants to.
• You’re probably smaller than him, so seeing you with the hook would be an interesting sight. He’d probably laugh a little.
• If you somehow knew how to use it, he would be more impressed than anything. The hook would be hard to control, so he’d definitely find it interesting to see you wielding it like an expert.
• If you ended up just dropping it more than anything, he’d try not to laugh as he took it from you, claiming you could get hurt if you kept trying.
• You probably would have to beg him to let you even touch the bow. When he handed it to you, he’d try to hold himself back from taking it from you again.
• If you could easily use the bow and hit each of your targets, Hanzo would truly be impressed. Shooting an arrow at a target is much harder than firing a bullet.
• If you couldn’t fire the arrow at all, he’d probably chuckle and help teach you, secretly pleased by the idea of spending even more time with you.