Headcanon: Edmund and Peter often dared each other to dance behind Susan when she wasn’t looking. They could’ve kept this tradition going for years, but, once, Peter accidentally slapped Susan in the head while dancing and Edmund burst out laughing. Susan gave them a good beating with her sandal, no matter how much they apologized.
Chapters: 3/3 Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia - All Media Types, The Rat Patrol Rating: Teen And Up Audiences Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply Characters: Susan Pevensie, Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie, Sam Troy, Jack Moffitt, Mark Hitchcock, Tully Pettigrew, Hans Dietrich Additional Tags: World War II Summary:
The Rat Patrol’s mission is “to attack, harass and wreak havoc on Field Marshal Rommel’s vaunted Afrika Korps.” Susan’s mission is a bit more complicated, as is her relationship with the desert. A story of daring and deception and of loyalties built on shifting sands.
This amazing story was written for me for the NFE and you need to go read it now if you liked my TSG-verse because my anon has written an amazing war story about Queen Susan Caspian in the North African desert
1. Narnia: Edmund Pevensie my sassy gay son
2. Harry Potter: Draco Malfoy
3. The Mortal Instruments: Magnus Bane
4. The Secret History: Francis Abernathy
5. The Song of Achilles: Patroclus
6. History??: (this isn’t even a fandom) but Alexander the Great the idiot gay fratboy or Oscar Wilde
7. Dorian Gray: Basil Hallward
8. The Raven Cycle: Ronan Lynch
9. Mythology: Ganymede or Persephone idk
10. JSaMN: Childermass the saracastic yorkshire shit
11. (Bc i can’t leave him out) Les Miserables: Grantaire
These are just the fandoms I thought of first off the top of my head :3
I so want to write over the top of those Narnia gifs "I wonder who lived here?" and "I think we did..."
Well, that is what they said there! XD (though since those aren’t my gifs I’m afraid I can’t give permission there). I love those lines exceedingly at the start of “Prince Caspian.” That would be the strangest, most awkward experience ever. The Pevensie siblings have waited to return to Narnia, thinking upon their castle with nostalgia… and then when they get there, they find it in ruins…
Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia - All Media Types Rating: Not Rated Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply Characters: Susan Pevensie Additional Tags: Crack Crossover, Anansi - Freeform, Chronicles of Narnia - Kangarooverse Summary:
Susan does not like surprises. Tebbitt does not like spiders. Anansi does not care.
To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant. To the great western woods, King Edmund the Just. To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle. And to the clear northern skies, I give you King Peter the Magnificent. Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens.
252. Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy Pevensie grew old the first time they visited Narnia, and many wonder what they did. Few know the new names they took there as they started a school for their new home to teach those that would come after them. They didn't want people to be influenced by their name, so they took new names that would stand out with their new school. Godric, Rowena, Salazar, and Helga.