- Peter: When did you guys figure out I was spiderman?
- Peter: Am I still going to be able to go on missions?
- Peter: Have you made dinner yet? I'm hungry.
- Peter: Shit. I'm sorry, I keep interrupting you guys.
- Steve: Honestly, you kind of just keep interrupting yourself and not giving us time to answer.
- Tony: JARVIS, no, yes I made spaghetti, and watch the language young man
Sam, I've recently started reading Marvel fics, and I've noticed there's a prolific sub-section of Steve/Tony fic in which they are the parents of a young Peter Parker. And I was just wondering -- what the heck? Where does this come from? Does it have some sort of basis in canon?