This is a list of the scents that I am using at the moment.. and have been using for a very long time, actually. I am a sucker for fragrances and love the touch of mystery each and every one of my scents leave on me. I love turning into an enigma. I apply perfume every day and for any occasion and never care about a scent being too ‘heavy’ to wear during the day. And of course I adore the beautiful flacons.
I much prefer full, dark, erotic, spicy and warm scents to fresh and flowery ones, but as so many things in life, there are always exceptions.
1) CORTIGIANA by IL PROFVMO
This… is the ultimate sugar baby scent. ‘Sugar baby’ is even too much of an immature and playful term for this perfume.
Here is why:
Dedicated to the strong and determined woman…an iron fist in a velvet glove.
A tribute to courtesans - well-read, playful and intriguing women who aspired to much more than love, striving to influence the powerful men they caught in their web. Cortigiana expresses a new form of sensuality and a spiritual and invigorating voluptuousness.
From time immemorial, women have examined their world and developed tricks to win favor and thus survive in hostile environments.
Cortigiana is the link between women of yesterday and those of today, at once intelligent and seductive with myriad artistic talents.
She is seated on the grass at a picnic lunch. Her eyes take in the verdant Venetian hills surrounding her. Leaning against a cherry tree, her hand caresses the green grass swaying in the breeze. As she raises a sweet delicacy to her mouth, relishing a hint of vanilla, she illustrates her spiritual and cultural skills. Her life is rich and rewarding, and her perfume reveals the beauty of her body. Faintly powdery, it clothes her and adorns her with infinite artistry sail through life with finesse and seduction.
Top Note: Floral Notes, Dark Cherry Heart Note: Almond, Vanilla Base Note: Iris, Herbs
I love this perfume. Absolutely love it. It is my signature scent.
2) QUELQUES FLEURS L’ORIGINAL by HOUBIGANT
Dita von Teese wears it. ‘Nuff said.
Top notes are orange blossom, green notes, tarragon, bergamot, lemon and citruses; middle notes are carnation, tuberose, orchid, lilac, orris root, jasmine, heliotrope, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, rose, violet and iris; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, civet, oakmoss, honey and vanilla.
The true Quelques Fleurs formula has never been published. An ancient formula still kept in the family archives, this fragrance will never be duplicated. The blend of soft, sensual florals uses over 250 different raw materials and more than 15,000 flowers to create just one ounce of Quelques Fleurs eau de parfum.
3.) TOBACCO VANILLE by TOM FORD (Private Blend)
The classic. No need to say more.
4.) SHANGHAI LILY by TOM FORD (Private Blend)
The fragrance features spicy notes, floral notes, olibanum, vanilla, bitter orange, pink pepper, black pepper, cloves, jasmine, rose, tuberose, vetiver, cashmere wood, benzoin, castoreum, labdanum, guaiac wood and incense.
Opulent. Tantalizing. Elegant.
Shanghai Lily is a floral oriental scent that transports the senses into a world of rare and opulent ingredients from the historic silk road. Warm spices, elegant florals and addictive notes of vanilla and frankincense create a hazy reverie of glamour and temptation.
5.) PLUM JAPONAIS by TOM FORD (Private Blend)
6.) NOIR DE NOIR by TOM FORD (Private Blend)
Dark. Sexy. Indulgent.
Encompassing and celebrating the Yin and the Yang, this rich oriental scent reveals Tom Ford’s feminine side. Rich feminine florals and the masculine earthiness of black truffle, vanilla, patchouli, oud wood, and tree moss add a warm sensuality to this dark chypre oriental.
7.) BLACK ORCHID by TOM FORD
8.) TEINT DE NEIGE by LORENZO VILLORESI
Teint de neige, “the colour of snow”, the delicate rosy hue of a powdered face. The unmistakable scent of perfumed powders, the fragrance of face powder, the perfume of talc, a soft, gentle, enveloping Eau de Toilette, yet intense and persistent. An aroma delicately permeated by the richness of the natural extracts of precious flowers, recalling the light, images and atmosphere of the belle-époque.
Top Note: Jasmin, Rose, Ylang Ylang, sweet, powdery and floral notes Middle Note: Tonka bean, Jasmin, Rose, sweet, powdery and floral notes Base Note: Heliotrope, Musk, Rose, Jasmin, sweet, powdery and floral notes
9.) YERBAMATE by LORENZO VILLORESI
A boundless greenland touching the sky. The scent of grass, of new-mown hay, of countless herbs and flowers scattered in the fields, stirred by the wind and warmed by the sun. A lonely fire in the meadows, the quiet ritual of tea and mate a gentle veil of smoke, rising and lightly embracing.
Top note: Fresh, green and citrus notes, tea, aromatic herbs, Mate, Mint, Estragon, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang. Middle Note: Green notes, tea, herbs, Mate, New-mown Hay, Lavender. Base Note: Green notes, tea, Mate, Galbanum, Labdanum, Tree-Moss, Patchouli, Vetiver, aromatic woods, touches of powdery and gently spiced notes.
10.) L’ILE AU THÉ by ANNICK GOUTAL
It reminds me of the scented black teas that I so love..
L’Ile au Thé is an infusion of well-being, an invigorating and soothing perfume to be shared.
Between the sea and volcanoes, a stroll in the fields of mandarin trees and tea plantations, waving in the wind of an Asian island. The crystalline mandarin bursts into freshness, contrasting, in a soft and soothing breeze, with the tea, green and leathery, and the osmanthus, carnal and fruity, like a caress on the skin…
11.) VANILLE BOURBON by IL PROFVMO
Delicate and irresistable, Vanille Bourbon captivates and enchants your most distant dreams. Crafted from the orchid, the fragrance is intensified with touches of amber, Tahitian Gardenia and heliotrope. Its sunny quality eases the mind and senses.
12.) X by CLIVE CHRISTIAN
According to lore, Cleopatra so adored Egyptian jasmine, gathered from the banks of the Nile at dusk when the flower’s scent is at its headiest, that she doused the sails of her ship with their essence on her journey to meet Mark Antony. As the fragrant breezes of this legendary flower snaked his way, legend has it, Mark Antony fell in love with the Egyptian queen, famous for her love of beautiful perfumes.
A soft and sensual fruity chypre, X for Women complements the soft eroticism of X for Men. Egyptian jasmine is refreshed and made momentarily sharp by fruit notes such as tart rhubarb and juicy peach and pineapple. Vanilla and labdanum soften and enrich those notes, and the perfume is made even more erotic with the X series’ signature note of Karo Karundi, a white flower essence from the West African shrub whose scent recalls the Acacia flower and is reputed to be an aphrodisiac.
The notes in X for Women blend beautifully not only with each other, but also with skin, creating a warm, sweet and luscious skin scent that, like X for men, could be described as approachably erotic. Comforting and stunning.
13.) LOVE IN WHITE by CREED
An ode to Creed’s craftsmanship and passion for the world’s finest ingredients, Love in White combines hand-selected essences from five continents—a fragrant statement of global unity and peace. Created by master perfumer Olivier Creed and inspired by his love of sailing the world’s oceans, this scent is pure freedom. Cultured and polished, it’s no wonder this fragrance is loved by First Ladies. Love in White was honored on its launch day with a most iconic image—the Empire State Building illuminated by pure white lights. A zesty citrus blend grounded by powdery rice husk with cool notes of spring blooms.
14.) LIFE THREADS RUBY by LA PRAIRIE
A saleslady gave me a sample of this perfume because, as soon as she looked at me, she knew what an ‘erotic’ and sensual character I was.. making this scent perfect for me. What a compliment!
Life Threads Ruby is a romantic feminine fragrance for women that is reminiscent of a long quiet walk through a spring garden. Infused with the subtle notes of tangy African orange flower, musky bergamot, sweet jasmine and aromatic ylang-ylang, this classic scent combines warm musky base notes to create an oriental floral fragrance that is ideal for date night or snuggling on the couch with someone special.
There are oh so many more that I am going to try and buy.. I get so excited whenever I imagine my next perfume shopping trip.
Oh my goodness it’s my favorite time of the year approaching! Leaves are beginning to change and gold and fiery reds are beginning to seep into it’s green colors. Acorns sprinkle the ground as squirrels do their feverish dance across the lawns. So many delicious fruits and vegetables are in season! The air is cooling and bringing a breeze that is gently pushing summer away. This is the beginning of the end of the year as we enter the final season and the last quarter. It is a time of reflection of the past year, things to banish and improve on and to show gratitude and count our blessings. Especially in honor of the harvest and the togetherness that the holiday season brings, gratitude is an important aspect of this sabbat for me. A fantastic way to celebrate this sabbat is by hosting a pot luck for your circle and enjoying the equinox with a wonderful fall feast!
Mabon - Autumn Equinox
September 22nd (2016)
Orange For fall, I don’t need to say more haha.
Mustard yellow and Pea green I put these two together because this celebration also falls on a transition where most leaves are a lighter greenish yellow and I noticed in nature many things have the hues of a deeper mustard yellow or a yellowy pea green color. Also a lot of squash have these hues too.
brown undertones for fall and the soon to be bare trees
Herbs and Plants:
Squash carnival, fairytale pumpkin, acorn there’s many but those are the top 3
Sleepy Brown Bears
There is a lot in season. For vegetables, the biggest one that takes the attention for me is squash. There are many beautiful squash that are great for decoration and to eat. My favorite is the acorn squash, especially because of already the symbolism of the acorns everywhere on this equinox but also the nutty flavor of the squash and it’s green to orange colors. It is both highly decorative with perfect flavor and presence. Corn is also appropriate for this holiday and can be honored with a warm cornbread and carrots add great color and flavor to a lot of dishes.
For fruits there are apples, plums and grapes. Grapes and plums can be honored in wine and for apples there is cider. Apples of course also make fantastic pies and sweets.
For me personally I see this holiday as a fantastic alternative to Thanksgiving (since it’s a fall feast and gratitude is involved) and especially since a lot of things are in season many similar dishes can be served like corn bread, apple sauce, roasted squash and stuffing.
If there is meat being served I like to make candied bacon with brown sugar and maple syrup or bbq chicken with a bbq sauce lightly spiked with smokey bourbon with a hint of maple syrup.
Spices like allspice, cumin, cinnamon, cloves and ginger find it’s way into my cooking in both sweet and savory.
In the realm of sweets and treats there is a lot to work with. For dessert, especially because it’s pie season, one must make a pie or tart. Annually I make a caramelized apple tart with sparkling brown sugar on top. Apple cider donuts also make for a great dessert option. For treats there are the options of caramel popcorn, caramel apples, caramel itself, maple sugar fudge, maple butter cookies, butterscotch, dried apple chips, apple flavored candy. I also like flavors such as earthier nuts like peanuts and walnuts, but especially peanut butter with treats. It can be dangerous if someone has allergies so I usually omit it, but I like the nutty earthy flavor because it reminds me of acorns and burrowing seeds. Caramel apples is the prime treat for this holiday and can be decorated in a number of ways with either fall leaf sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, chopped nuts, icing designs or candy toppings.
For drinks there are many options, but one I tend to go to the most is spiked warm apple cider. I warm it with cinnamon and spike it with Haitian rum I infuse with caramel. I see this as the height of brewing season where a lot of ciders and wines are beginning to get brewed especially since many fruits are in season. You can bring wine to the feast or even enjoy it with seasonal beers. I also see the colder part of the year as whiskey season and if you wish to honor the corn aspect of the harvest, bourbon is always a good smokey spirit to keep around.
Wooden flutes that are slower and somber like the oncoming cooler breeze.
Warnings: smut and a cute frame story, if that is a warning ;)
A/N: Yeah, I’m back from vacation ;) I hope that will please you all ;) Have fun!
“Die, what?” Bucky asked confused as you gave him the dvd box with your most favorite movies. You chuckled by the sight of the confused but adorable expression on the face of the deadliest man on this planet.
Staple closet pieces? Including shoes and jewelry 😊
Alright this is going to be a long post…
My personal style can be described as classy and elegant with a twist of edgyness. Think elegant Kendall Jenner x Bella Hadid x Ulyana Sergeenko candid & formal photos.
Although it happens that I put less effort into dressing for university and other unimportant stuff like just running errands or do some small shopping in town because frankly, I don’t care and do not have to impress anyone with my 900€ shoes and 3,500€ coat. I live in a small town, so this just adds to me feeling indifferent. It doesn’t happen often, but still.. it does happen. However, when I am in a big, fancy town, I of course dress to impress and like I’m about to see my worst enemy. I think that this should go without saying haha!
Aside from that my style is as I have described above.
I used to buy stuff from H&M and Zara a lot and mix it with high-end designers, but now it all shifted to just high-end designers. It’s just personal preference. I am fed up with the poor quality and designer knock-offs. I very much cherish the improved quality that I have with designer pieces. Although the quality from oh so many pieces is pretty ridiculous too, to be honest! Do not think that designers necessarily offer the very best quality for their price. Most of the time the prices they charge can’t possibly ever be justified with the quality of their merchandise. It’s just the name you are paying for, really. This is why my #1 mission is always to look for the best quality in anything. I can see a Valentino dress that is so god damn gorgeous and not like the fabric. Or the beads and embellishments seem to be very cheap. I will not buy it, although I regret it because it’s stunning but whatev.
Understand that I am on a monthly budget just as everyone else is. Yes, I might have a whole wardrobe bursting with luxury and designer names, but I have amassed this all over years, with roughly 80% of my own money and 20% of SD money. I am a very practical person and buy clothing, shoes and jewellry that I am able to wear every day and for any occasion. There are some occasional SPECIAL purchases too, of course. But only when I see something seriously special. I had a phase in which I bought at least 20 pairs or so of Louboutins.. and how many have I actually worn out? Maybe…6? This, too, taught me to be practical.
As for jewellry, I generally don’t wear jewellry except for my gorgeous silver ring that looks like a flower made of tiny diamonds, with a beautiful big black pearl in the center of it. It is very special to me. As for earrings, I alternate between beautiful pearl studs when I want to look all preppy, classy and elegant (I think that they also make me look younger, funnily enough) and diamond studs and chandeliers sometimes for daytime and evening as well. I don’t care. I wear stuff that is supposed to be worn in the evenings in the day, too. It adds to the ‘uniqueness’ of my style which sets me apart from others.
Please mind that I am not going to drop designer names (xcept for four) because well, I don’t want to seem like an arrogant, overly spoiled brat who just wants to show off. No! I am happy to provide you with pictures or whatever in private, if a certain piece has piqued your interest or if you want to know which pieces I exactly have, so just gimme a shout.
So, my general staple pieces for the day would be:
* A few pairs of skinny jeans - lighter denim colour without wash, one distressed black one (I like the slits at the knee), a normal black one, a mid-dark denim with a subtle wash. I only wear skinny jeans at this point in my life, with a seldom exception. Full length and I very much like ankle length or a little over the ankle in summer. Skinny jeans accentuate my lean and long legs - and I like to shift focus on my legs.
* Skinny black leather pants. Normal ones, not like the Givenchy & Saint Laurent zipper thing.
* This seldom exception would be one pair of black high-waisted, perfectly tailored trousers that are overall just a little bit wider.
* Two pairs of black cigarette trousers like Audrey Hepburn used to wear.
* As for t-shirts and tank tops, I like basic black and white ones. Round-neck, V-neck, doesn’t matter. I do not like any kind of prints unless it’s an okay print. Well I guess I am guilty of owning the black & white Balmain tank tops with the three golden buttons on the left shoulder haha but these are the only printed shirts in my wardrobe because they do add a little bit of sophisticated edge to my day looks.
* Elegant silk blouses are also a must in my wardrobe. Here, I like playful pussy bow blouses and a bit more ‘daring’, statement blouses. Although I do not like statement or ‘IT’ pieces in general and usually stay far away from them. I like to wear these blouses with my black high-waisted trousers.
* I am a sucker for coats. I own a lot of coats. Fur and normal ones. I adore a good camel coat and am also a sucker for military-inspired coats. The colours of my choice, for normal coats, would be camel, black and navy at this time. Other colours for fur coats.
* I fucking love capes and have quite a few. Black ones, mid-length to the middle of the thigh I’d say.
* Jumpers / Longsleeves / etc. Here, I am always looking for good quality cashmere, and wool. Mainly wearing them in autumn and winter. I like turtleneck pieces a lot.
* Warm Scarves - all my scarves are of a cashmere/silk mix. I also wear them when it’s cold or just throw them over my shoulders on a chilly summer night when I’m out at a dinner party or so.
* Fancy Scarves - silk. I sometimes wear them under/over a blazer, with a normal button down shirt and a high-waisted skirt.
* Skirts - one high-waisted black leather mini skirt, a black high-waisted heavy wool skirt / knee length
* Shorts - different pairs of mini denim shorts, beautiful lace mini shorts, black leather mini shorts
* Blazers - oh boy. I love blazers. I have so many. Again, black and navy coloured blazers. I have this beautiful slim, perfectly tailored black blazer that is a bit longer than a usual blazer - just beautiful. one of my fav pieces.
* Jackets - love. black leather jackets for the edge, but elegant leather jackets. I also dig black leather jackets with a beautiful embroidery on the back side. and uhm *coughs* of course the classic - the Chanel jacket. normal black and beige. is an absolute must have. and so versatile! I have the cropped versions as they fit my body far better than the regular length ones.
* Dresses - oh uh. I collect dresses. For any occasion. However I prefer short dresses, above knee length and mini dresses. Do have a couple of mid-calf length dresses, though. Here I say that the fancier the dress, the better. But it still has to look absolutely beautiful and not dramatic. Although I would have loved to have that black/red and red Proenza Schouler ostrich feather dresses just because they look so badass.. but where the hell would I have worn it to.. that’s the other question haha! I love brocade, I love silk, I love lace, I love velvet dresses. My dress colours are usually black and red but I also do have some white, silver, blue dresses. As for the regular shopping day in town, I just wear a long black dress with gladiator flats and that’s it. Dun care. Bye, Felicias.
* Shoes - sexy black high pumps, the famous espadrilles (I like wearing them in summer with my ankle-length skinnys), the famous Balenciaga boots with the cutouts at the sides and the two buckles with silver hardware, not gold (literally every Russian jetset baby has these boots omg haha), velveteen ballet flats, silken/satin ballet flats, gladiator sandals (which are bound up to the knee), sexy suede overknee boots - I like my overknee boots to be of mid-thigh length, sneakers (have so many omg..leather and suede (apart from the one pair of Nike sneakers I like to wear on long haul flights. various models, various colours), various black combat boots that look more delicate than ugly and harsh, lace-up high heels, platform pumps, I LOVE high heels! gosh… it’s hard to describe without naming the designers and the particular models because it all sounds so vague and ugly haha! I like classy shoes as much as I like very special models like embellished shoes or just some fancy colours, etc.
* Silk Pajamas - I have a pair of baby pink ones and a pair of baby blue ones.
* Lingerie - am a lingerie addict, but which girl isn’t?
* Silk Robes - long dressing robes, short morning robes, everything. Black, white, red, and the pastel colours from above (babypink, babyblue)
* Invest in good stockings! Quite a few pairs of normal black ones. And black ones with the sexy seam at the backside for more..well, special evenings and occasions ;)
* Hats - Maison Michel; different colours, made of felt
These are pretty much my staples. I am so sure that I have forgotten many many other things, but this should suffice. I have written a post on my personal fragrance choices which you might want to check out if you are interested in this as well!
“(y/n), please could you sit next to mr. riddle.” slughorn instructed you as he looked at tom and from
tom back to you.
“yes, sir.” you said with a mumble and followed suit, it’s not that you didn’t want to sit next to tom, it’s just he always seemed so unapproachable yet he’s one of the nicest people in your year, his entire character was a oxymoron.
you wandered your way over to him, to be greeted with a timid yet welcoming smile from his part.
for reasons known by every girl in hogwarts, your heart fluttered at this small act of kindness.
how could it be that you were already falling for tom.
“now you maybe wondering why I’ve decided to sit you with the people you’re now seated with, it is indeed because your partner has skills you do not have and vice versa, hopefully with this new seating arrangement you will bring out the best in each other!” slughorn finished with enthusiasm causing some of your classmates to huff and some to smile inwardly.
while, tom thought about how his time was being wasted by being surrounded by such imbeciles, people who didn’t even compare to him in the slightest way.
as the O.W.Ls were coming up everyone in the class was revising.
as you stared at the mock O.W.L test paper opened for you, you wracked your brain for what ‘petrificus totalus’ meant but you just couldn’t remember.
while tom quickly filled in the answers throughout the exam paper and was making incredible time, he could hear your panics of confusion but decided to let you be till you actually interacted with him.
you finally decided to ask tom, the best in the class, for help.
“e-excuse me, tom. please could you help me?” you let out quietly.
“of course, (y/n), what is it you’d like help with.” he said rather kindly but he inwardly cackled as the question was so easy and you are truly are so ditzy.
you pointed at the question and tom began to explain.
“petrificus totalus is a full body binding curse, it stiffens a person’s limbs so they cannot move. while under the curse only the person’s eyes are free.” he told you with the greatest efficiency.
“or you can just remember petrificus and how it sounds like petrify and how someone is petrified frozen.” he said much more warmly.
“thank you so much, tom!” you said with a great big smile.
for some reason, it being completely unknown to tom, your gratefulness made him feel the tiniest shroud of happiness.
the class went on like this and each time you asked tom for help you felt the ice melting between the two of you, you felt you’d genuinely made a new friend.
while tom found you a nuisance but would still help you each time, as it wasn’t really effecting him negatively.
“alright class, you worked well today, have a nice weekend!” slughorn announced and everyone began to leave slowly.
an act of complete impulsiveness, you grabbed tom’s arm and told him
“thank you for helping me today, tom. I appreciate it.” you said, with that god darn smile again.
tom was caught off guard in all honesty and that was saying something as he could literally read your mind, this must have really been a spur of the moment thing.
he gently placed his hand on top of yours and his hands were cold, but a pleasant cold. as he was now closer to you, his smell was much more potent. he smelt of a wonderful concoction of mint, cedar wood, musk and sandalwood.
“it’s alright (y/n), don’t mention it.” he said, with a smile, one with perceived genuineness.
though, the thoughts he was making you feel did lead to the smile morphing into a smirk. this wasn’t foreign though, tom was accustomed to girls and boys all over the school thinking such thoughts about his beauty, personality and fragrance and just how much people felt intoxicated by just the sheer presence of him, it’s truly a feeling one cannot get tired of.
you then began walking towards your beloved common room to finally get some downtime
as you had had a day of lessons.
though as you sat on the sofa and snuggled up with a few of your best friends, you couldn’t stop thinking about him.
how his eyes were so cold yet when he smiled they instantly warmed up, how he smelled so breathtaking and how his hair fell just the perfect way in the perfect place and even when he spoke it felt as if he wasn’t saying anything.
he too thought about you, he didn’t think much but you were there, there in his thoughts.
it was now saturday and your friends had made plans to go to hogsmeade and obviously they were dragging you along.
as you were dragged through hogsmeade by your beloved best friends they noticed something different about you.
“are you quite alright (y/n)?” your friend pandora asked as she pulled your chin to inspect your face.
“I’m quite alright, pan,
gosh, don’t worry!” you said pulling your head back.
“are you sure, dear? you seem to be lost in thoughts today.” your other friend emilia pointed out.
“no, I’m fine honestly.” you defended.
“oh my god. it’s a boy.” pandora said as the penny dropped.
“who is it!?” emilia asked as she span you around to facing her.
“oh my god, girls. please, calm down.” you said with a blush creeping your cheeks, there were better places to inspect you about your crush than the middle of town.
“well, who is it!?” pandora asked.
“tom riddle.” you whispered as the both of them stared at you then each other then back at you.
“you barely even know him, (y/n).” emilia reminded.
“yes, I know but he’s just a dream, girls!” you swooned, causing them to giggle profusely.
“alright, dreamer. why don’t you invite him to the post O.W.Ls party we’re having in three broomsticks, get to know mr. ‘dream’ better.” pandora suggested.
“now that my dear is a wonderful idea!” emilia said, bopping pandora on the nose as you giggled.
“oh, I don’t know! I get so nervous around him, what if I say something stupid!” you told them in worry.
“for that, you have us, my sweet.” emilia said giving you a quick peck on the cheek.
so with that out of the way, the three of you linked arms and continued to spend the saturday having fun at hogsmeade.
and from that point on ‘operation: get tom’ was a go.
You’re seated on your favourite chair behind a window.
A fuzzy blanket’s wrapped around your body,
As you watch the clouds crying.
The sky’s darkened.
Your fear is true,
There is a storm trying to find its way inside,
And lure you into a pool of black.
The thunder strikes brighter than the sun.
It blinds you.
It causes silly alterations happening behind your eyelids.
You’ve always been afraid of the dark.
So, you’re scared to open your eyes.
You start to feel the wind and the rain,
They write figures on your body that make your skin crawl.
The window trembles by its strength.
Cold water’s streaming down the misted glass.
You grasp onto your blanket and don’t remember its warmth.
Your lungs are begging you to breathe.
And it makes you decide you won’t let the glass break.
You acknowledge the storm.
You know it’s there for a reason.
And you choose to accept the raindrops.
In this moment,
You take another sip of your hot green tea,
Your mouth lifts its corners and it turns into a smile.
You don’t check tomorrow’s weather forecast.
A smell came creeping in from underneath the door.
Or maybe from within.
You’ve heard of the scent.
Though you’ll admit you thought it was the perfume
of a distant friend knowing someone’s acquaintance.
I guess the ingredients include
Strength, self-love, forgiveness, courage, patience and calmness.
It has found its way in and choses to settle between your bones.
It turns out it’s become your favourite personal fragrance.
I bought my Mum a fragrance lamp for her birthday only to find my dad and sis got the exact same idea. She’s very houseproud and loves these as they are beautiful and smell gorgeous. Though we got her the exact same one so I got her another gift and kept this one for myself.
So long oil burners and plug-ins. The smell is beyond this world, its travelling to every room in my flat 💜 Apparently it helps kill off bacterias too.
Person B showering at Person A’s house, quickly learning that they are a fan of frilly, fancy, fragrance items. Person B then spends the whole day at work smelling like a field of sweet strawberry marshmallow flowers to their coworkers.
Needing to know tips and examples on how to play hard to get and how to be mysterious!! Thanks for your time ❤️
You know, I am a firm believer in this: you either have it or you don’t.
I do believe that, if you want to succeed in being mysterious to the opposite sex, you actually have to dedicate your life to being mysterious. I don’t think that a mysterious front that is just conjured up for a meeting or just for a few hours is as effective as a truly mysterious attitude and soul. I am seen as a more complex and mysterious character by people, so it is easier for me to act detached than it is for bubbly personalities. Also, women with dark hair and pale porcelain skin are automatically seen as more mysterious than blondes with a tan from what I have gathered over time.
If you happen to be on the sunnier and talkative side of life, then it’s just as wonderful! I admire that. I do have a few tips for you. But please mind that I am no oracle, nor am I a prize winning therapist or researcher who has the perfect answers to everything.
1) Never underestimate the power of a very well chosen and well-applied fragrance. The heavier, darker, warmer and muskier the fragrance, the more will somebody wonder what kind of person you are. I think that there is nothing that could make you more interesting and mysterious to a man than the right perfume. See my post about my personal fragrances of choice * here *
2) Which color do you see a mysterious, hard to get and yet sexy person wearing? Baby pink? Orange? Yellow? Green? I don’t think so. Opt for darker, sensual colours. Black is always amazing, as it is associated with the unknown. Dark red, or even a Valentino red. Sexy. A beautiful, saturated dark purplish hue works wonders, too. However, it does depend on the fabric of your clothes. I found that such purple hue works best when it looks kind of iridescent (silk, tulle, organza, etc.). Think of Dita von Teese’s wedding gown! The best example.
3) Don’t talk much. But don’t talk too little, either. Let your eyes, lips and body language work the magic. Smile at your partner from time to time to not look like a heartless bitch, pucker your lips in a nonchalant, yet sexy manner. You know you can do it. It’s a Siren’s tool of the trade. There are plenty of books and articles on the internet that will teach you all about the right body language.