Happiness Spell Jar
This spell is to bring happiness and joy to the caster and those around them.
You will need:
○ A small glass jar
○ Gauze or some other perforated fabric
○ Yellow string/ribbon
○ Any stone or crystal associated with happiness (sunstone, citrine, rose quartz, agate, aventurine, etc.)
○ Any [dried] herbs associated with happiness (lemon balm, St. John’s wort, calendula, anise, bluebell, etc.)
○ Any oils associated with happiness (see herbs)
○ A picture of something that makes you happy (can be printed from the web; this will be FOLDED)
1. Mix herbs together, imagining a very happy moment in your life and putting that feeling into the herbs. Have enough to cover the bottom, you can use more if you like. Put the mixture in the jar.
2. Gently place stones/crystals in the jar. Visualize the good energy from them bouncing around inside the jar. You can sprinkle herbs on top if you want.
3. Fold up the picture into a small square an put a drop of your chosen oil onto it. Place it in the jar.
4. Put two or three drops of oil into the jar, imagining the scent starting to fill it.
5. Sprinkle a decent amount of sugar into the jar, imagining the sweetness it gives.
6. Tape the gauze/fabric over the opening. Tie your string/ribbon around the jar, and as you do, say: “The materials in this jar will spread their joyful energies to myself and those around me, bringing smiles and laughter. For the good of all, harming none, this is my will, so it is done.“
7. Place in an area that gets a lot of traffic, like your home living room, or the lobby at your workplace. You can also place it on your desk or windowsill.
Keep this until you feel it needs to be re-done, most likely in a few months. You can re-use the crystals (charge them) and the picture. The herbs, sugar, and oil need to be replaced.