peter parker relationship headcannons
- he tells you his hidden identity as spider man when he’s definitely sure that his feelings for you are true.
- after the liz fiasco, he needs to distance himself from having impulsive crushes because THIS BOY NEEDS TO PUT HIMSELF FIRST INSTEAD OF BEING THE KIND HORMONAL LOVABLE FOOL HE IS.
- but don’t worry. you’ll know when he’s in love with you. its to the point where its so obvious that it hurts to watch.
- late night study sessions that last until 12am.
- also frequent sleepovers because god forbid he wants you to walk home so late.
- romance him with those science and math puns.
- would probably get you some free street food on a bad day (The perks of being your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man)
- would most likely pass you love notes during class and never pass on the opportunity of holding your hand while you two are working.
- run your fingers through his curly thick tresses. you’ll never want to let go.
- imagine him failing to perfect calling you nicknames for you at first
- "H-Hey angel f-face.“ he’s all flustered and propped up against a wall.
- "Hey pretty boy.” You smirk, enjoying how he’s at lost for words right after. (this ref is from one of @spideyboys ‘s fics and i love their idea of peter getting flustered over this asdfghjkl)
- nicknames he uses: “babe” , “sweetheart”, “princess”,
“my love my light my muse”
- nicknames you use: “petey”, “spideyboy”,
- you two love to go feed the stray animals when he’s on patrol.
- you constantly reassure him and be his personal cheerleader , because boy his life is hard.
- he loves when you caress his cheek and smile even a teensy bit because he’s reminded that there is so much good in this world
- backpack shopping.
- the billionare won’t admit it, but he sees peter as a person that he mildly views as a figurative son. as long as you keep peter from risking his life willy nilly and
love him genuinely, you are 100% tony stark approved.
- he always fantasizes his life with you in the future. marriage? kids? giving up his superhero identity? he’s definitely thought about it and he’s considered yes on all of them.