Things I’ll Never Get Over When It Comes to Percabeth:
When Percy meets Annabeth for the first time, he legit thought that she was a princess.
They were both blushing up a storm when Percy realizes that she was watching him all morning. Which includes him getting dressed and looking at her picture in The Sea of Monsters.
Percy was high key jealous of Luke every time Annabeth brought him up even though he didn’t realize at the time he liked her throughout Percy Jackson & The Olympians.
Annabeth kissed him good luck in The Battle of the Labyrinth which left him wondering what the fuck his name was until he remembered he was being hunted down.
EVERY. FUCKIN. CAMPER. SHIPPED. THEM. TOGETHER.
Annabeth took a poisoned blade to save Percy from dying in The Last Olympian.
Percy was scared of the possibility of Annabeth choosing to become a hunter of Artemis in The Titan’s Curse. He was scared she was going to leave him.
He gave up being a GOD so he could have a relationship with her.
To celebrate their canonization, Camp Half-Blood threw them in the fuckin lake. Which lead to “The Best Underwater Kiss of All Time” in The Last Olympian.
The only name Percy remembered after getting his memory wiped in The Son of Neptune was Annabeth. He remembered he had a Girlfriend and he continued to shut down romantic advancements on him throughout the novel. Which shows how dedicated he is to her.
When Percy and Annabeth were reunited in The Mark of Athena, They have a romantic kiss which ended in Annabeth judo throwing him out of anger. Which made him laugh.
Honestly throughout The Mark of Athena all the way up till The Blood of Olympus they’re already married. They’re married and nobody can convince me otherwise of this.
Percy’s hot as fuck kiss to Annabeth at the birthplace of Athena and Poseidon’s rivalry turned me the fuck on honestly in The Blood of Olympus.
Percy thinks about having a future with Annabeth constantly to the point where he always includes CHILDREN. He wants Annabeth as his Wife and to be the mother of his children and that makes me tear up a bit.
Also Annabeth is the only one who gets away with calling him “Seaweed brain” playfully while he got pissed the fuck off when Thalia called him that in The Titan’s Curse.
There are too many Percabeth moments to list off in The Heroes of Olympus series honestly that it would take a while to list them all but as you can imagine they are the team’s already married couple that’s ready to have a steamy makeout in front of everybody without being the least bit embarrassed.
What she means:
Why isn't the Heroes of Olympus a TV show? Why can't every chapter or two be one episode and every book be one season? Everything would come together perfectly. I mean, Rick's writing style already suits an insanely awesome action-packed TV series, let's all be honest. Plus, this would open up so many more gif-making and fanfiction-writing opportunities for the population of tumblr. I wish Rick would open his heart to turning his work into a TV show/movie once again even though his precious masterpiece that is Percy Jackson was trashed and shamed by the movies. I would watch the hell out of that show. And let's be honest, we all want Percabeth, Frazel, Caleo, and Jasper brought to life on the screen, don't we? DON'T WE?
Everybody talks about a Percy Jackson film series done right, but what about a TV series? Think about how much content we would get! The giffing possibilities, the theorising, the going over of every scene to see symbolism.
- 5 Percy Jackson & The Olympians seasons
- 5 Heroes of Olympus seasons
- Possible Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo spinoffs with actor cameos from PJO & HOO
- Watching lil’ Percabeth being sassy in season one, knowing that they’re gonna be around for years.
- Seeing Percy, Annabeth and Grover’s actors all becoming best friends and starting YouTube/Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram chains/accounts with BTS filming
- Freaking out about the actors chosen to play the gods
- Watching out for little Reyna and Hylla when Percy’s turned back from a guinea pig and praying they keep the same actors
- Filming seasons 2 and 3 in direct succession so there’s no noticeable age difference in the characters, but having to wait to watch on hiatus and surviving by looking at the cast’s social media when filming
- Meeting Bianca and Nico, trying not to get attached to Bianca’s actress but still crying your eyes out when she dies (but screaming with joy if she returns for flashbacks and/or ghost scenes)
- Watching the Nico actor undergo his ~transformation~ and fan casting Will to suit him
- Watching Percabeth’s first kiss in the volcano and crying with excitement because it’s been such a long build-up
- Organising watching parties for the three- or four-hour long season finale in season 5 and screaming at the Camp Jupiter foreshadowing, Will’s first appearance, Annabeth getting injured, Silena dying, Kronos being defeated, Rachel becoming the oracle, Luke dying, Percy turning down immortality and Percabeth finally becoming canon with an orchestral swell and crying behind the scenes because these kids won’t see each other for a year or more
- Finally seeing teasers for HOO and gathering together to watch the pilot
- Watching them cast a Mexican actor for Leo and a Native American actress for Piper
- Seeing them cast Jason and comparing him to Thalia’s actress with FaceSwap
- The theories and rumours about Piper and Jason’s actors being together (which they neither confirm nor deny as Leo’s actor giggles in interviews)
- Annabeth’s return in the first scene of the pilot and people screaming crying when Butch says, “Percy Jackson” and the Heroes of Olympus opening credits play
- Over-analysis of every scene to make up for the hiatus since PJO ended
- Watching the start of the Gaia storyline and crying excitedly at the mention of Nico’s name
- Meeting Festus and realising that his beeps, whirs, and whatnot actually do represent letters and/or words - like Morse code - and learning to speak it
- Shrieking when Jasiper kiss
- Watching Leo start to build the Argo II
- Screaming when Percy returns in Son of Neptune only remembering “Annabeth” and getting super excited to meet Hazel and Frank
- Watching Nico introduce himself and crying at Percy’s vacant expression
- Getting way too excited when Leo’s actor appears as Sammy (in a hat that always hides his face a little) because he looks amazingly dashing
- Fangirling over Reyna because she’s changed so much but she still looks like the island girl she was way back when
- Giffing the Percy/Jason amnesia parallels
- The cast filming seasons 3-5 all at once and being done years before the series finale because it’s all set in a couple months
- Crying at Percabeth’s reunion bc the actors haven’t worked together in years and they really did miss each other.
- Crying some more at Reyna’s expression seeing Jasiper together
- Revelling in the awkward chemistry between Leo, Hazel, and Frank because the actors are super close and friendly irl
- Hearts everywhere skipping a beat when “you dropped this” happens
- Shipping overloads when Leo and Calypso meet
- Screaming from every viewer when Percabeth fall into Tartarus (like the internet breaks, percabeth, tartarus, and hoo are trending on tumblr for two weeks)
- So many tears when they get out
- Even more tears when Nico’s crush comes out because his actor is so good he looks heartbroken
- The internet breaking again when Season 5 of HOO airs
- Nico-Reyna friendship omzgzz
- The final showdown between the gods, the Seven, the giants and Gaia being basically unbearable and many hours long
- When Solangelo meet people start to cry and/or scream bc THe cHemIStrY
- The big final battle taking seven hours and airing one hour every day for a week
- Two weeks later, when the dust has settled, we get a one-and-a-half hour ep with the aftermath.
- Two and a half months afterwards, everyone wants Leo’s ending and it airs with only one trailer (ten seconds)
- After the end of Leo’s epilogue, every cast, crew, production, publisher, and helper is thanked with their most fitting godly parent following their name (i.e. John Appleseed, Son of Demeter)
Annabeth! She's going to speak! Come on quickly!!!
What are you going to say? Sally?
Percy! Stop interrupting her! And it's Grandma sweetheart
Sweetheart?? Seaweed Brain??Sherlock??
SPIDERS ARE VICIOUS, CRUEL MONSTERS THAT MUST BE KILLED AT FIRST SIGHT. THEY ARE CUNNING AND DREADFUL AND ARE FOES TO BE FEARED AND ONE MUST ALWAYS, ALWAYS BE ON GUARD AGAINST THEIR ATTACK.
*beaming proudly* *picks her up and pats her head*