guess who jumped the bandwagon and started reading percy jackson? i’m only on the 3rd book so he’s not this old yet but i just wanted to draw him older so forgive me if i messed up his older design since i haven’t reached that yet
Now I did a little digging and I had some recommendation. This is my personal opinion after all of that, so if you think of someone that you think would be better let me know! I tried really hard on this so be nice please. Here we go:
1. Emily Beecham as Cait - Beecham (28 Days Later) is an English-American actress from Manchester, England who has Irish heritage. I think it’s important to keep heritage similar at the least. Her eye color doesn’t match though ):
2. Eli Roth as Paladin Danse - Roth (Inglourious Basterds) has played tough guys before so he could kick ass as Danse. Little thin in the face but he’s got the “look.” Believe me when I saw it was hard to find a look alike for Danse. I was kinda feelin’ Ben Affleck too but he don’t got them eyebrows.
3. Anne Hathaway/Marion Cotillard as Curie - Personally I think Hathaway (Princess Diaries/Les Miserables/etc) looks more like Curie (except eye color) but Cotillard (Inception) might be the better bet seeing as she is French and her eye color matches.
4. Damian Lewis/Alan Tudyk as Deacon - Lewis (Band of Brothers) wins the look-alike contest HANDS DOWN. However, I recommend Tudyk (Firefly) because he is an American actor and he is known for his humor which is Deacon’s most distinctive quality.
5. Danny Shorago as Hancock - Sorry I went lazy with this one. Shorago (ACTUAL voice actor of Hancock) is so unique and crazy, I literally cannot imagine anyone else playing him. He is in a comedy group but has never professionally acted (to the best of my knowledge).
6. Krysten Ritter as Piper - Ritter (Breaking Bad/Jessica Jones) is the singularly best person I can think of for this role. She has a wide acting range and vocal ability, she could be an awesome Piper.
7. Lance Gross/Frank Ocean as X6-88 - UGH I had such a hard time choosing and I am still stuck between them. Gross (Tyler Perry…) and Ocean (singer/songwriter) are both 6′0 so that didn’t help make it easier. Gross has more of the body but Ocean has more of that pouty face.
8. Orlando Bloom as MacCready - Sorry after I saw tumblr user robert-joseph-macready my mind was stuck on him; LOOK AT THE PERFECT RESEMBLANCE! Bloom (Pirates of the Carriblean/LOTR) has that similiar boo-boo face even though his eyes don’t match. Oh well. Ppl will still drool.
9. John Boyega/Brandon T. Jackson as Preston Garvey - Boyega (Star Wars VII) is a new and young actor so might not be the best choice (but looks alike), whereas BTJ (Percy Jackson) has a similar likeness overall.
10. Tommy Lee Jones as Nick Valentine - I almost co-starred him with Sean Bean but we all know how that would’ve turned out. Jones (MIB, Batman Forever, etc) is famous for his role of being a snarky yet serious old dude that’s a bad ass. Plus it’ll be mostly CGI anyway.